PDA

View Full Version : Massage Me at brendale

memememe
28-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Went to this place.... smoking hot ML's but strictly legit from what I can see.....

any reports?

memememe
28-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Someone said that the Indian girl there is hot.... any info

Adrel
28-09-2012, 10:24 PM
I've been there once and absolutely smoking ML but strictly legit
Massage was ok
The eye candy great

Adrel
29-09-2012, 07:49 AM
Has anyone had any luck here ?

DV8AUS
29-09-2012, 09:15 PM
I'm over brendale on Monday so might have to drop in

toomany
05-10-2012, 05:00 PM
yeah the girls arent too bad

Poonda Bear
05-10-2012, 07:56 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/25s4ff7.jpg

The middle brunette girl is a stunner. Shes a big tease ;)

WOW! ! Photos!?! You must have a silver tongue! Well done.

... left is hottest IMHO :-p

toomany
05-10-2012, 09:44 PM
The left is fijian indian. You'll leave happy ;)

Whats
06-10-2012, 02:43 PM
can somebody PM me the details. appreciated :)

tab123
07-10-2012, 12:06 PM
They have a page on Facebook. Toomany - have you tried the other girls? Does the shop open after 5pm too? Thanks..

Troyboi
08-10-2012, 08:56 AM
This business is strictly straight massage with no extras and needs to be taken off this website!

tab123
09-10-2012, 12:03 AM
Anyone else tried this shop and has any other info please?

Troyboi
11-10-2012, 10:53 PM
For all these readers of this site i as the owner of Massage Me are completly discusted in what has been said and posted of my staff . I run a clean legit buisness with great staff n for those people that can b this low n take my photo n post it on this ferrel site will now b under investigation so its best u remove the picture n the dirty comments as i am not letting it go so do yourself a favour n get rid of your ferrel comments n go find your dirty parlours else where . These ladies deserve respect and this site is not for Massage Me!

AHLUNGOR
13-10-2012, 12:44 PM
For all these readers of this site i as the owner of Massage Me are completly discusted in what has been said and posted of my staff . I run a clean legit buisness with great staff n for those people that can b this low n take my photo n post it on this ferrel site will now b under investigation so its best u remove the picture n the dirty comments as i am not letting it go so do yourself a favour n get rid of your ferrel comments n go find your dirty parlours else where . These ladies deserve respect and this site is not for Massage Me!

Hi Troyboi,

Take it easy mate, i think most of posts on this thread have always maintained that your shop is a legit massage place and the fact that your ladies have allowed their pictures to be taken, spoke lounder than words. And hopefully the presence of this thread and the girls photo will give your shop a good push for business.

In regards to the question about your legit shop got mentioned in this 99.95% adult site, lets just say we are working on expanding the 0.05% of non adult contents.

Have a nice day

Cheers

BrainSex
24-10-2012, 10:07 AM
The Facebook stats are interesting on their website:

8 October 79 Male , 12 Female
10 October 43 M, 32 F
12 Oct, 65 M, 12 F
20 Oct 79 M, 12 F

Presumably the exposure via this website has been good for business. Based on the owners responses above, I guess that is a few bookings where the punters left bewildered. Apologies for that.

Shoots
24-10-2012, 02:17 PM
For all these readers of this site i as the owner of Massage Me are completly discusted in what has been said and posted of my staff . I run a clean legit buisness with great staff n for those people that can b this low n take my photo n post it on this ferrel site will now b under investigation so its best u remove the picture n the dirty comments as i am not letting it go so do yourself a favour n get rid of your ferrel comments n go find your dirty parlours else where . These ladies deserve respect and this site is not for Massage Me! Does anyone else find it strange that the owner of a "strictly legit" massage business is trolling through an adult forum, or is it just be my cynical nature.....

spiral
24-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Does anyone else find it strange that the owner of a "strictly legit" massage business is trolling through an adult forum, or is it just be my cynical nature.....

It comes up on a Google search so it doesn't mean they were looking at this site specifically.

SillyK2
24-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Does anyone else find it strange that the owner of a "strictly legit" massage business is trolling through an adult forum, or is it just be my cynical nature.....

I am totally with you...i wouldn't be surprised if the owner was using alias and posting good reviews of themselves on a few adults sites and giving punters fake hope just to increase business...If I had a legit shop I couldn't give a toss what people say, unless I was operating illegally and didn't want to be in the lime light!!!!!

popeye96
24-10-2012, 05:42 PM
I am totally with you...i wouldn't be surprised if the owner was using alias and posting good reviews of themselves on a few adults sites and giving punters fake hope just to increase business...If I had a legit shop I couldn't give a toss what people say, unless I was operating illegally and didn't want to be in the lime light!!!!!

Except the poor girls that work there would probably have to constantly put up with bogan pigs with no manners constantly asking them for a hand job. I'm sure they could do without that.

Brisguy89
30-10-2012, 08:00 PM
The left is fijian indian. You'll leave happy ;)

Except the poor girls that work there would probably have to constantly put up with bogan pigs with no manners constantly asking them for a hand job. I'm sure they could do without that.

Agree. I go to this place often and the service is perfect n proffesional. The brunette girl you all talk about as being a hottie. Yes shes beautiful, but shes very proffesional and a lovely girl. Shes taken guys so dont expect her to touch any of you ferals.