PDA

View Full Version : Other Misty's Erotic Massage

final12
13-05-2013, 11:12 AM
Felt like something different so I popped into Misty's Erotic Massage a few days ago.

Was let into the premises and ushered to a small waiting room, after I was seated the lady sent over the girls one by one. All of them looked quite nice and were quite friendly in the intro.

I chose a lady named 'Phoebe', young early to mid 20's, tall, slim blonde girl. Led me into the room and got me to shower while she set up.

Massage was quite nice, with the occasional grab of my penis while I lay on my front :) Got me to turn around and rub massage oil all over her tits and body then proceeded to give me HJ while grinding herself all over my body, extras available however I did not take them.

She was really friendly and a welcome experience for my first time to a non-asian place.

SpankyTheMonkey
13-05-2013, 02:03 PM
What's the address and rates?

final12
13-05-2013, 11:18 PM
http://mistys.com.au/erotic-massage-sydney-australia/#

Quite expensive for only massage, but I was looking for something different. Was a nice change from my usual hehehe.

SonCon
14-05-2013, 12:34 AM
nice to see a different post for a change. A place other than asian, not that I am not into it but just a different taste. I still remember the time (thats years ago) when the B2B massage market were not flooded with korean/chinese/thai and you can always find a western place like Mistys. I was once a regular in Mistys and Michele's.

But in recent years the quality of western places has gone downhill with the ML either on drugs or the service they gave was just not good. Spoilers is one of them. They either close down or simply taken over and turn to a asian massage.

AHLUNGOR
14-05-2013, 02:52 AM
nice to see a different post for a change. A place other than asian, not that I am not into it but just a different taste. I still remember the time (thats years ago) when the B2B massage market were not flooded with korean/chinese/thai and you can always find a western place like Mistys. I was once a regular in Mistys and Michele's.

But in recent years the quality of western places has gone downhill with the ML either on drugs or the service they gave was just not good. Spoilers is one of them. They either close down or simply taken over and turn to a asian massage.

Yeap, how time has changed!!

Way before I ever tried any Asian massage, the Caucasian body to body was the one I started on this habit! And it was up in Bondi junction on Newland street where it all started! In the 90's

In a space of two to three years, Michelle moved from 1 unit to three units and from level 2 to level 5, and Misty herself used to work for Michelle and permanently occupying room 501!

Then she started out on her own and took over other units on the 5th floor, that was quite something!

Then At Michelle moved to Bayswater rd and Mistys moved to Potts Point where Tudor Court used to be!!

Those were the days and the prices used to be quite affordable, around $110 an hour from the beginning !

Cheers

SonCon
15-05-2013, 12:09 PM

Way before I ever tried any Asian massage, the Caucasian body to body was the one I started on this habit! And it was up in Bondi junction on Newland street where it all started! In the 90's

In a space of two to three years, Michelle moved from 1 unit to three units and from level 2 to level 5, and Misty herself used to work for Michelle and permanently occupying room 501!

Then she started out on her own and took over other units on the 5th floor, that was quite something!

Then At Michelle moved to Bayswater rd and Mistys moved to Potts Point where Tudor Court used to be!!

Those were the days and the prices used to be quite affordable, around $110 an hour from the beginning !

Cheers

Yes ahlungor. The joints in bondi are my favorites too! we may have bump into each other back in the days without knowing :)

I still remember some of caucasian's put their finger up in the ass to finish you off and they know how to tease you...I still remember some of them are able to make me so excited but yet able to hold me off not coming till the end...thats some skills!!!! cant find any of that now unless going to china...

AHLUNGOR
15-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Yes ahlungor. The joints in bondi are my favorites too! we may have bump into each other back in the days without knowing :)

I still remember some of caucasian's put their finger up in the ass to finish you off and they know how to tease you...I still remember some of them are able to make me so excited but yet able to hold me off not coming till the end...thats some skills!!!! cant find any of that now unless going to china...

Not sure if Misty is still working at all, may be not, but she definitely is creme de la creme when she was in room 501, she pretty much ran her own show there even when she was still working for Michelle, so it was inevitable that she started out on her own.

This chick is just so dirty, and yet so filthyly good I must admit and I only saw here a couple of times then I stopped, kind of scared of her - or simply can't keep up, she made me cum too quickly, which isn't too good.............lol

I love the softy softy and the "just won't let you cum until she lets you" style from Leng's magical hands instead. a 35 minute HJ for an hour session plus another 5 min after cum cock massage, that's what RnT is all about man !!

Cheers

:cool2:

ps. the only similarity between Leng and Misty is, they both put their finger up yours !!..............hehe

final12
15-05-2013, 07:44 PM
Never had anyone put a finger up my ass... just doesn't seem right.

AHLUNGOR
15-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Never had anyone put a finger up my ass... just doesn't seem right.

Not even just a little bit of rimming on the outside with some oily soft hands ?

final12
15-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Pretty sure that hasn't happened either... I remember Moon from 5* was going to do DD before I stopped her..

CunningLinguist
15-05-2013, 09:27 PM

Cheers

This reminds me of a place in Cammeray on Palmer many years ago. There used to be this half aussie half spanish chick called Cindy!

AHLUNGOR
16-05-2013, 01:32 AM
Pretty sure that hasn't happened either... I remember Moon from 5* was going to do DD before I stopped her..

I would love to have Moon DD me any time soon .

So I guess you back side is pretty much still a precious forbidden fruits !

Your body, your choice

Cheers