PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Chinese massage gympie rd aspley

DirtySanchez
13-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Hi.

Has anyone tried the Chinese massage place that has popped up on gympie road at the aspley shops?

Will give this place a punt in the future but thought I'd ask first in case anyone knew if it might be a dud.

plexor
14-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Let us know how you go. Just around the corner for me!

Shame my work life is so hectic at the moment.

Is it in the hypermarket?

DirtySanchez
14-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Nah its opposite the Publovers pub on gympie road near the fasta pasta. Unfortunately work is getting in my way too but if I manage to get there I'll fill out a report. It has a nice bright yellow sign up on the awning.

plexor
14-05-2013, 11:02 PM
Will go for a recon if I get a chance!

I've been looking at the Thai massage place in Everton Park near Harvey Norman. They are open 7 days but look legitimate.

DirtySanchez
14-05-2013, 11:06 PM
I've driven past that place a few times too, does look fairly legit. I've found most Thai massage joints to be legit. Well 95% at least. I think they do rebates to.

memememe
15-05-2013, 08:43 AM
The Everton Park place is strictly legit. They have another shop at Milton..... nothing extra on offer, but one of the best massages in town

jrrompy
15-05-2013, 01:20 PM
There is a place just off of gympie road closer to chermside. On Hall St. I went there maybe 6 weeks ago. Can't remember the name. "Oasis" or "Ocean Star".

It was okay, I might put a quick after report up on it

brownwallaby
15-05-2013, 02:46 PM
There is a place just off of gympie road closer to chermside. On Hall St. I went there maybe 6 weeks ago. Can't remember the name. "Oasis" or "Ocean Star".

It was okay, I might put a quick after report up on it

of course it's Ocean Star:) Great shop, clean, spacious, bright rooms.
when you park your car in the parking area beside the shop you can see the girls drying towels etc ....

jrrompy
15-05-2013, 03:44 PM
I must agree it is a nice little place. I didn't park in the area next, I just parked across the street and walked over.

netimages
16-05-2013, 09:06 PM
The Everton Park place is strictly legit. They have another shop at Milton..... nothing extra on offer, but one of the best massages in town

Agree with this 100% about strictly legit but one of the best massages going!