PDA

View Full Version : Other 702 Botany Road double

doggage
13-05-2013, 05:31 PM
A nice way to break my virginity on this board with heavenly a double BBBJ

With a spare afternoon and having done a fair bit of research I decided to visit the girls at 702 Botany and wasn't disappointed

I went in at 2pm thinking I would miss the lunchtime rush but had to wait for 20 mins as they obviously take longer lunches in Mascot:) I wasn't concerned and then Summer entered.
She gave me a big welcoming hug and a kiss, which put my well at ease. I opted for an hour and when asked, said I wanted a BJ. I then thought this might not be a good idea having just said it was my first visit but $90 was requested and paid and all seemed to be good.

Summer is Chinese and I would guess late 20's or maybe early 30's but she has a nice firm medium size pair (don't ask me what size as I never get it right!)

We started with me on my back and a fairly ordinary massage but i was nice and relaxed and bloody hard waiting for the whisper in the ear to turn over

That came and she started by kissing me then moving slowly down my body before taking me in her mouth and caressing my balls (I had promised to let her know before I came) She is really good and after a few minutes of this and me playing with her wet pussy, she asked if I wanted a two girl BJ. Well is the Pope Catholic!! I forked out another $90 and she came back with Sky, who had met me on arrival.

The rest is a bit of a blur.. they took their time and I eventually came with Sky going hard and rubbing my balls whilst Summer was kissing me and playing with my nipples

I have had better doubles but that was in Thailand where the girls also played with each other too but for Australia this was good, I certainly enjoyed it and it was good value at $180

I will be back. Maybe next time I will go for Summer and one of the younger ones mentioned on the board

tody
07-06-2013, 12:33 AM
Nice one havent had a double did did have Sky and she was amazing. Great massage and fantastic afters.

I normally see Sophie here but Sky is very good.

Guys if you havent been to 702 i highly recommend it. Must admit the prices have crept up similar to CBD ...

Gringo
07-06-2013, 02:40 AM
Last time I was here the girl told me Mina had started another shop, so I was unsure of 702's future. All good by the sound of things, might go there today. New shop at 227 Broadway near Kings Court but not 100%.

Regards
Gringo

Gringo
07-06-2013, 04:27 PM
Linda

Swung by today just after lunch. To girls available at that time Sophie and Linda. I've seen Sophie before and she's pretty good but decide to try Linda.

I think Linda would be about 40 and well preserved . Natural B cups, shoulder length hair, white skin, trimmed tidy bush, around 155-160cm tall, bit of a muffin top but not fat, passable English but good at making herself understood and I think she would have been a good sort in her day.

I asked Linda if she does full service straight up and paid her the $90/30. No pretense of a massage, both strip off and straight into bbbj. Lindas bj is slow and sensual with the occasional head twist and short fast burst of head bobbing with attention to the nut sack. Linda keeps her body out of reach and I made no attempt to swing her around even though I enjoy daty , I don't have to eat every girls cunt I meet, especially after Michael Douglas's recent admission of catching cancer through oral sex fresh in my mind.

Condom time and Linda applies a dab of lube and ask me how I like it. Personally mish and doggy are two of my favorite positions as I like to alternate between kissing and sucking on their tits in mish and what's not to like about doggy , having a beautiful round arse to grab while their little freckle winks at you , at the same time pounding that nice soft cushion.

I took it slow and easy in mish and Linda was vocal in her approval and encouragement until i thought it was about time to cum so I flipped her into doggy ( linda has good back arching) picked up the pace and opened the flood gates

I had worked up some fine droplets of sweat and Linda said she wanted to sleep so we both lay there in each others arms for the last few minutes feeling very comfortable with each other and having some small talk. Very much the GFE.

I found Linda very personable , friendly and smart but may not be up to standard for some of you younger studs. In conclusion , a great way to spend half an hour.

Regards
Gringo

micazzofamale
10-06-2013, 10:06 PM
damn wish i had read this early was down that way today.... sounds good... need to remember this place... are there many girls?