PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 40 Can't remember her name?? Late 20's HK girl

Booster
30-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Last Friday I decided to go to Blacktown for a punt.

Rang up Blacktown8 to make a booking with Hope (the Aussie girl) and was the guy answering the phone told me that he wasn't sure that that she would be in and that I should come in anyway.

So I rock up at Blacktown8, and I go inside, when I ask about Hope he says, she's busy, might be an hour, you should've made a booking, and I'm thinking, what the?

So I'm shown some other girls, but I just walk, when I'm driving out, the guy runs out and says try Blacktown40 (which I was going to go to anyway).

So when I get to 40, I go inside and go into the waiting room, where I am shown a bevy of ladies (well, 3 anyway) which just wasn't doing it for me.

I'm about to walk when the guy says 5 mins, there is another girl.
So in comes another girl who I think looked very girl next door, and I noticed she had a nice ass.
She was about 160cm, late 20's, slim waist but had a tiny bit of a belly.
She immediately got me chatting about what my day had been like, so I chose her on the spot.

Hop in the shower, whilst I'm in there I notice her removing her gear, and I tell her to keep it on
which makes her smile.
I get out of the shower and we start DFK (she had smokers breath, but I troopered on).
Move on to BBBJ, where she had pretty good skills, and would lick my balls which felt great.
I then had DATY in a few positions, including 69 on the side, didn't really like fingers in the puss though.
Back to BBBJ and then on with the DOM, with her riding on top, pulled her down for some hard fucking, then doggy, mish, reverse cowgirl on chair, cowgirl on chair, standing doggy, doggy on the bed, mish on the side, then spooning, the doggy on the bed facing the mirror, where I blew my load.

Had about 15mins to spare so she gave me a massage, and we chatted about different things, like the type of clientele and where she came from, she kept saying that the massage wasn't very good as I was so sweaty, and I said "That was your fault", which made her laugh.

So I cleanup in the shower, then she's cleans up, we have a quick cuddle, before I give her a big hug.

Sadly I cannot remember her name, and I think the roster on the website is somewhat inaccurate. But I she said that she works, Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat.
All I can tell you is she had a nice ass (not the usual square butt) and that she's from Hong Kong.

There's one other thing that I don't like about Blacktown8 and 40, they're bloody dark inside, does anyone not like this? Having been to a few other places that have nice natural lighting, its somewhat disappointing, oh well, I'm there for the price and the girls.
Also the waiting rooms are lit by a yellow downlight, and rooms are dark, I've even spoken to 'management' on previous occasions about this.

Blacktown40
40 Forge St, Blacktown.
$140 for the hour
Face 7
BBBJ 8
Sex 8
Name?? I don't think she even told me her name.

Littlewonder
02-10-2012, 08:13 AM
its a shame you didnt get the girls name would be interesting to know who she was.

AHLUNGOR
02-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Last Friday I decided to go to Blacktown for a punt.

Rang up Blacktown8 to make a booking with Hope (the Aussie girl) and was the guy answering the phone told me that he wasn't sure that that she would be in and that I should come in anyway.

So I rock up at Blacktown8, and I go inside, when I ask about Hope he says, she's busy, might be an hour, you should've made a booking, and I'm thinking, what the?

So I'm shown some other girls, but I just walk, when I'm driving out, the guy runs out and says try Blacktown40 (which I was going to go to anyway).

So when I get to 40, I go inside and go into the waiting room, where I am shown a bevy of ladies (well, 3 anyway) which just wasn't doing it for me.

I'm about to walk when the guy says 5 mins, there is another girl.
So in comes another girl who I think looked very girl next door, and I noticed she had a nice ass.
She was about 160cm, late 20's, slim waist but had a tiny bit of a belly.
She immediately got me chatting about what my day had been like, so I chose her on the spot.

Hop in the shower, whilst I'm in there I notice her removing her gear, and I tell her to keep it on
which makes her smile.
I get out of the shower and we start DFK (she had smokers breath, but I troopered on).
Move on to BBBJ, where she had pretty good skills, and would lick my balls which felt great.
I then had DATY in a few positions, including 69 on the side, didn't really like fingers in the puss though.
Back to BBBJ and then on with the DOM, with her riding on top, pulled her down for some hard fucking, then doggy, mish, reverse cowgirl on chair, cowgirl on chair, standing doggy, doggy on the bed, mish on the side, then spooning, the doggy on the bed facing the mirror, where I blew my load.

Had about 15mins to spare so she gave me a massage, and we chatted about different things, like the type of clientele and where she came from, she kept saying that the massage wasn't very good as I was so sweaty, and I said "That was your fault", which made her laugh.

So I cleanup in the shower, then she's cleans up, we have a quick cuddle, before I give her a big hug.

Sadly I cannot remember her name, and I think the roster on the website is somewhat inaccurate. But I she said that she works, Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat.
All I can tell you is she had a nice ass (not the usual square butt) and that she's from Hong Kong.

There's one other thing that I don't like about Blacktown8 and 40, they're bloody dark inside, does anyone not like this? Having been to a few other places that have nice natural lighting, its somewhat disappointing, oh well, I'm there for the price and the girls.
Also the waiting rooms are lit by a yellow downlight, and rooms are dark, I've even spoken to 'management' on previous occasions about this.

Blacktown40
40 Forge St, Blacktown.
$140 for the hour
Face 7
BBBJ 8
Sex 8
Name?? I don't think she even told me her name.

Thanks for sharing brother,

You must be having fun with all those positions and moving around you did, good job.

I guess the dim lighting in these shops are for a reason, if you see some of the girls in natural or brighter lights, you may have a nightmare!! But then again, i think they do have some doable hotties from time to time, at least out of the six girls you saw, you did pick someone to stay and had a good time!

Cheers

Booster
02-10-2012, 11:47 AM
I'm sure she must have introduced herself right at the beginning. But I probably wasn't listening as I was too peeved about being shown girls that are not my type.
We had a great conversation after the deed when she was giving me a massage.
When leaving gave her a big hug, walked outside and thought, "That was a great punt, I'm going to write a report, her name was ......???"

ben0423
03-10-2012, 12:35 PM
Bro, I think the lady's name is WaWa. I had her many times already, she is great.

Booster
04-10-2012, 07:20 AM
Having read your post on WaWa,
WaWa @ Blacktown 40 (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2429-WaWa-Blacktown-40)
I don't think its her, during the session, I asked if I could finger her butt, she said that she's never tried anal before, and laughed when I said, "There's a first time for everything".

online12793
04-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Sounds like Jenny cos she sucks like a Dyson.

Pleasedonot
04-10-2012, 04:38 PM
I Had a chat with coco when i visited last wrrk, she mentioned tiffany but y is she never on ta roster?

Littlewonder
04-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Bro, I think the lady's name is WaWa. I had her many times already, she is great.

Wawa doesnt have a belly and I read on here that she does anal

Littlewonder
04-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Sounds like Jenny cos she sucks like a Dyson.

If it was Jenny she has lost too much weight and doesnt have a belly also she has a big tat on her belly so you would no if it were her. I agree she does a great BBBJ