PDA

View Full Version : General talk The WRONG WL!!!!

2GR
13-05-2013, 10:29 PM
You know those times when you choose a certain WL and when she's in the room and takes off her clothes she just looks totally different than how she was at the introduction stage!

And its worst if the service is a dud service.

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 11:00 PM
Yes, happened to me at 221/1 Katherine St. Chatswood once. Took my cash up front then the older receptionist came in. I though, well, why not she looks like a good masseuse at least but part 2 was horrible. Didn't even let me touch her tits.

Busyboy
14-05-2013, 02:54 PM
Yeah it's happened to me a few times when I first started punting.

But after thinking if I don't say something i will end up wasting money and having a bad time.
So now when I'm ever in this situation I'll speak up very politely.

It's best to get up close if possible and tell them what your expecting out of the punt.

jellyshots
15-05-2013, 08:43 AM
I think it was the 3rd or 4th time I had ever punted. All it did was make me appreciate the other shops a lot more. And I haven't been back to that shop since.

icegel
15-05-2013, 10:26 AM
Yeah it's happened to me a few times when I first started punting.

But after thinking if I don't say something i will end up wasting money and having a bad time.
So now when I'm ever in this situation I'll speak up very politely.

It's best to get up close if possible and tell them what your expecting out of the punt.

I like your though bro ... Talk to her politely ... Mayb that we will get a better service :$