PDA

View Full Version : Girl info JOJO or Selina

wowerdon
01-10-2012, 02:02 PM
I was falling in love with Bluemoon's two brand girl Aivil and Maggie, but Aivil had gone back to Mel and Maggie was holiday off.

Then, I am going to try the other girl in Bluemoon.

JOJO has bigger boobs Dcup, 170cm and one customer said she is awesome,but she is not the brand

Selina has one good after report, brand girl though just b cup, I guess her skill is pretty good.

It is quite difficult to do this choice.

If bros who has tried , plz give me some suggestion.

DeepImpact
01-10-2012, 06:57 PM
Bro Wowerdon,

I replied to you in the after report section where the same question was asked as I have an after report regarding JoJo.

Do you want a taller girl with large breasts as there are other options out there as well that you might also appreciate TBH?

Gucci2012
01-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Brother DeepImpact do you know/recommend any working girls above 175cm with big breast? I was at the Malaysian festival 2 week's back at Tumbalong Park, Darling Harbour and saw the tallest big breasted Asian chick with the smallest jeans shorts (revealing a greenish tattoo on her thigh of a dragon or peacock) walking around with her mum? mamasan?

Did any brother attend that event and see the same girl? I've become obsessed with finding a tall asian girl now, any tips? I have a huge black book but none of them are tall.

wowerdon
01-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Bro Wowerdon,

I replied to you in the after report section where the same question was asked as I have an after report regarding JoJo.

Do you want a taller girl with large breasts as there are other options out there as well that you might also appreciate TBH?

Bro, what is TBH?

DeepImpact
01-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Bro, what is TBH?

To Be Honest

BlueMoonSyd.com
03-10-2012, 03:05 AM
Just a fair talk here, if Maggie or Aivil is the type you like I think Selina is a better go for you as Jojo may not be as the same type as those two whereas Selina fits in with most of the customer group following Maggie and Aivil.

Not saying that Jojo is not good she has an amazing service record with us and nice report too!
But as long as we are trying to help we are trying to get you the best possible match we can

wowerdon
06-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Just a fair talk here, if Maggie or Aivil is the type you like I think Selina is a better go for you as Jojo may not be as the same type as those two whereas Selina fits in with most of the customer group following Maggie and Aivil.

Not saying that Jojo is not good she has an amazing service record with us and nice report too!
But as long as we are trying to help we are trying to get you the best possible match we can

I know, Maggie, Aivil and Selina are all uni stundent, and Jojo is office lady, they are different type.

If Maggie and Aivil come back, I will still continue to going to see the both beauty.

or if Selina's cup could be B+ or C , I will never hesitate. That 's is god damn, difficult choice for me, young、pretty,curt uni girls VS mature.sexy.tall Office lady.

But Molly appears, she has big boobs (D+) and also Uni girl. I hope she will does really excellet performance.

I guess the difference between Molly with her brand sister is her appearance and experience.

Is it right?

BlueMoonSyd.com
07-10-2012, 10:50 AM
No doubt that Selina is one of the best we have at the moment, I think that says it all :)