PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Yoyo - Very Dissapointing.

Littlewonder
01-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Went to 64 on my way home from down the Coast

Got there at 1:35 shown straight into the room, introduced to Yoyo.

She is fairly short pettete girl with large probably D cup natural bust.

She says how long I say do you kiss she said yes so I hand over the cash for one hour.

I shower and sit on the bed she returns at 1:45 Sorry she says I am eating.

She then proceeds to get ready and then brushes her teeth so another 5 minutes gone.

She tells me to lay on the bed which I do she then sits be side me and grabs my cock and spend another 5 minutes washing it with wet ones, then starts to give me some BBBj.

I sit up to carres her she pushes me back down and turns her body so her back is to me and continues with the BBBJ.

Finally she decides this isnt working and so turns around and starts stroking my nipples with one hand while continuing with the BBBJ.

Touching or licking my nipples does absolutley nothing for me but I let her go anyway.

After awhile I get her to lay on her back and start to kiss her breast and nipples, she is twisting her head and neck from side to side like someone is sticking a nife in her neck I am no where near this area so I ask her are you right she riggles some more and then say yes now I am, I continue to give her nipples and breast some attention but she does a bit of moaning but doesnt seem too interested so I move on down for some datty.

She makes a few noises and then puts her feet up on my shoulders and moves her pussy so that I cant reach her clit, I look up and she is texting on her Iphone,

I continue for a while she moans and groans every now and then when I carress her clit with my tongue but then arches her back and push with her feet.

I decide this is a waste of effort so I stop and lay beside her, she puts down the phone and continues to give me some BBBJ after going through the washing routine with the wet ones again.

I am working really hard now trying to stay positive and concentrate on those lovely boobs of hers, yes she does have a nice body and nice boobs.

After a while she says you want a hand job I say no sex please, she puts the dom on and hops on top in cowgirl, she rides me for a while and then says I am tired, I smile at her and say keep going so she does for a little while and then says you on top so we change position but to doggie? hardly on top but what the heck.

I pound away in doggie and finally come, she cleans me up and then gives me a bit of I suppose you would call it a massage on the top of the legs.

I sit up thinking I have had enough I will have a shower when there is a nock on the door and The Papasan Roger say times up.

I look at the clock it 2:30 What the heck, how rude I think!

I shower and am out of there by 2:35 on the way there is a chap sitting in the office chair I ask him his name it Dean he said well I know Dean is the web man so I ask whos the receptionist he says Roger and point out the door.

I speak to roger on the way out did you nock on the door I said? Yes he said I said I got here at 1:25 the girl didnt return to the room till 1:45 how come your knocking on the door at 2:30?

I dont know about the times he said! Well in that case even less reason to be knocking on the door at 2:30 I said, I am not happy.

Have you been here before he says Yes I said many times and I will let Sophie know I am not happy.

I will not see Yoyo again and if I hadnt had so many good punts at this shop and seen so many good girls I probably wouldnt visit it again. However I will be back

I notice on here that the shop is going to be closed from 2 to 7 pm however I was not made aware of this at any time I only found out when I got back home and opened up this forum.

Thats still no excuse for bad service or cutting customers time short. They didn't complain or say anything when they took my money.

M3
01-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Went to 64 on my way home from down the Coast

Got there at 1:35 shown straight into the room, introduced to Yoyo.

She is fairly short pettete girl with large probably D cup natural bust.

She says how long I say do you kiss she said yes so I hand over the cash for one hour.

I shower and sit on the bed she returns at 1:45 Sorry she says I am eating.

She then proceeds to get ready and then brushes her teeth so another 5 minutes gone.

She tells me to lay on the bed which I do she then sits be side me and grabs my cock and spend another 5 minutes washing it with wet ones, then starts to give me some BBBj.

I sit up to carres her she pushes me back down and turns her body so her back is to me and continues with the BBBJ.

Finally she decides this isnt working and so turns around and starts stroking my nipples with one hand while continuing with the BBBJ.

Touching or licking my nipples does absolutley nothing for me but I let her go anyway.

After awhile I get her to lay on her back and start to kiss her breast and nipples, she is twisting her head and neck from side to side like someone is sticking a nife in her neck I am no where near this area so I ask her are you right she riggles some more and then say yes now I am, I continue to give her nipples and breast some attention but she does a bit of moaning but doesnt seem too interested so I move on down for some datty.

She makes a few noises and then puts her feet up on my shoulders and moves her pussy so that I cant reach her clit, I look up and she is texting on her Iphone,

I continue for a while she moans and groans every now and then when I carress her clit with my tongue but then arches her back and push with her feet.

I decide this is a waste of effort so I stop and lay beside her, she puts down the phone and continues to give me some BBBJ after going through the washing routine with the wet ones again.

I am working really hard now trying to stay positive and concentrate on those lovely boobs of hers, yes she does have a nice body and nice boobs.

After a while she says you want a hand job I say no sex please, she puts the dom on and hops on top in cowgirl, she rides me for a while and then says I am tired, I smile at her and say keep going so she does for a little while and then says you on top so we change position but to doggie? hardly on top but what the heck.

I pound away in doggie and finally come, she cleans me up and then gives me a bit of I suppose you would call it a massage on the top of the legs.

I sit up thinking I have had enough I will have a shower when there is a nock on the door and The Papasan Roger say times up.

I look at the clock it 2:30 What the heck, how rude I think!

I shower and am out of there by 2:35 on the way there is a chap sitting in the office chair I ask him his name it Dean he said well I know Dean is the web man so I ask whos the receptionist he says Roger and point out the door.

I speak to roger on the way out did you nock on the door I said? Yes he said I said I got here at 1:25 the girl didnt return to the room till 1:45 how come your knocking on the door at 2:30?

I dont know about the times he said! Well in that case even less reason to be knocking on the door at 2:30 I said, I am not happy.

Have you been here before he says Yes I said many times and I will let Sophie know I am not happy.

I will not see Yoyo again and if I hadnt had so many good punts at this shop and seen so many good girls I probably wouldnt visit it again. However I will be back

I notice on here that the shop is going to be closed from 2 to 7 pm however I was not made aware of this at any time I only found out when I got back home and opened up this forum.

Thats still no excuse for bad service or cutting customers time short. They didn't complain or say anything when they took my money.

Sounds like a nightmare punt LW...How you managed to get as far as you did beats me..The phone bit really gets me..If that is true this girl should get the flick..If management does not boot her it indicates that they condone this type of behavior.

Again if the phone bit is true management has very little options here other than dismiss her.

Littlewonder
01-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Well its all true unfortunately. I think I did well surviving it all and staying so calm.

the wizard
01-10-2012, 09:11 PM
Yes, very dissapointing, Management should realise we are the reason that this and any shop exists.
I had a similar thing happen to me with a well reviewed girl at 64 - who I won't name.
At one stage I saw her writing, I don't know what in a little book- probably her clients list instead of paying full attention to me.
This was for a short time but it did distract momentarily.
Apart from that- it finished off fine and I wasn't overly concerned.

tarenpoint64
01-10-2012, 09:51 PM
LW - I am truly sorry about that. I was there. I did remember you. I just spoke to Sophie now.

Roger seemed to be not himself today.

Sophie said next time you see her - she will fix or work something out for you. humblest apologies

kindest regards
Dean

jimmyk
01-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Great to see 64 being so proactive, this is enlightening!
Can only hope this reflects on Yoyo as well, give her the benifit of doubt and hope to see somthing good come out of this disaster.

wthing
01-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Seen it before. Too many customers waiting - they try to use good will and desire not to make too much noice - just spoiling the session.
In my experience you need talk to Sophie - she is the boss and obviuosly sort it out - providing you with replacement girl...
Bad service should not be excused. Jaded service is common in this environment - WG like so see as much customers in allocated time and make more $$$ faster.
It is management task to deal with it.

Charlie456
01-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Thats the problem with yoyo - sometimes shes up, sometimes shes down.

wthing
02-10-2012, 12:22 AM
If WG is down she should take a time off - customer paying for good reliable service and she is not a wife or a GF to take
shitty attitude from her. If she wants to work 12 hrs to make $$$ managemnet should get involved.

Max Impact
02-10-2012, 12:55 AM
I had a girl take a call from her fiancé during sex. Sometimes it just spurs you on to give it to her harder.

tarenpoint64
02-10-2012, 06:37 AM
Thanks for your input guys. I am sure Sophie will talk to LittleWonder and will most likely get a refund for this.

Yoyo may have had some personal issues that may have affected her judgement. She is an experienced WL.

She should know better. As for Roger, I did tell him to put the sign lower and on the door - but he would not listen to me.

I am sure as adults we can resolve this issue sooner than later.

Dean @ TP64

Booster
02-10-2012, 06:53 AM

LOL, I see what you did there.

Littlewonder
02-10-2012, 07:27 AM

The name says it all hey Charlie,

Eureka
02-10-2012, 09:20 AM
I had a girl take a call from her fiancé during sex. Sometimes it just spurs you on to give it to her harder.

Haha
Should have told him she was otherwise engaged!
Or at least offerred you a ring too!

AHLUNGOR
02-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Haha
Should have told him she was otherwise engaged!
Or at least offerred you a ring too!

I think it works both ways. One time i was nearing the end of my 30 min session and doing doggy on a busty Thai girl at 57 Reservoir and when i was almost ready to shoot my phone rang, it was my boss, (and it was during my lunch hr so i had to take it), we talked for two to three min and needless to say i went all soft!!

But she was a good girl, came towards me, roll out the dom from my soft already cock and got down to her knees and started sucking me , i was still talking to my boss and that was so erotic, i had an instant hard back on! Finished the call as quickly as i can and got right into the BBBJ and the bell rang, there was no time to fuck, so i push the girl back on to the bed, KY between her tits and climbed over to fuck them and it didng take long, i cum in the next 30 seconds but it was great as if i had a big gain instead.

Pity was i never see this girl again

C'est la vie !!

CommanderM
02-10-2012, 03:35 PM
SuperJ

I have always found Management is always willing to listen to reason. WL was lazy? which WL? Roger is experienced.

"didnt want to do anything" - sounds like you work for a fake brothel.

no human is 100% perfect. not all girls do as you want like you enjoy anal sex.

I always found Management willing to listen as well as solve problems quickly.

SurferJ how many parlours have you visited? how many girls have you seen?

you Just one post and joined 14/09/2012.

Sophie and many other managers of other brothels always help to solve problems

I had the similar experience at 64 before as well, if not even worse. Management was rude and the WL was lazy, didn't wanna do anything.

Littlewonder
02-10-2012, 10:08 PM
To put you at ease SurferJ I go to 64 two sometime 3 times a week I have seen lots of different girls there and this is only the 2nd bad punt I have had there. I see my favourite Sammy every Wednesday for 2 hours. I have also seen Eva, Jessica, Lulu, Yuki, Kitty, Emily, Cici, Tiffany,Sasa, Sue, Anna, Crystal, Angela,Barbie,Shawa, just to mention a few and I can assure you they all give great service, I am sure if you see any of them you wont be dissapointed.

Probably if you saw Yoyo you would have a better experience with her also I have read many good reports on here about her unfortunately I got her on a bad day.

saltywet
03-10-2012, 02:06 PM
I have also seen Eva, Jessica, Lulu, Yuki, Kitty, Emily, Cici, Tiffany,Sasa, Sue, Anna, Crystal, Angela,Barbie,Shawa, just to mention a few and I can assure you they all give great service,

:slobber: that's "JUST A FEW" huh? lol...

bill_100
03-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Littlewonder it looks as if October has not been a good month for either of us at different shops. The best thing is that we have made the owner/management aware of the problem so they can take corrective action.

With the economy slowing and the competition they should be tuning up the service.

Littlewonder
03-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Went back to No 64 today and had a chat with Sophie and yes she did look after me and I saw another girl Joey she told me they spelt her name wrong and its Joye on the web site. Anyway she turned out to be a little gem.

tarenpoint64
03-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Thanks LittleWonder

I am glad things worked out and you finally had a great punt.

cheers
Dean@TP

the wizard
03-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Credit should be given to 64 management for resolving this promptly.

Dude
04-10-2012, 11:50 PM
I'm quite frequent visitor of Yoyo.. Bro LW, I am not siding to anywhere, but maybe it was just dud of the day... Best wishes for next time..

PS: If you switch her good, she can be a real dynamo (Based on real experience)

TheTiger
05-10-2012, 12:48 PM
I'm glad things worked out, but note to Management:

Girl gets ready while customer takes a shower. When customer is ready, girl is ready. Customers don't pay for girls to get ready. Girl should be ready for when customer arrives. If girl is eating, ask customer to wait 10 minutes while girl gets ready and then start time. That is how 5-Star, Ginza and other top class shops do it.