PDA

View Full Version : Bluemoon Jojo@BlueMoon by DeepImpact

BlueMoonSyd.com
02-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Bro, you wonder why no one reviews JoJo? Actually I plead guilty to this as well as I have tried her but didn’t post a review. The reasons are a little complex but I think I know why.

I had the afternoon free and had tried to organise a booking with Bluemoon but the girl I originally wanted wasn’t going to be available so they recommended her to me and had said they received good feedback about her which I guess any agency can say about their WL’s but I have always found the reception staff from Bluemoon to be as good as anyone else in the industry so I decided to go ahead. I arrived and waited in their building and saw the reception guy and girl with a hooded top on walk past me into the building so I guessed that this was going to be her. This is so mysterious as I can only guess who is behind the hooded figure so it leads to a sense of anticipation, would it be a like a beautiful bride about to take off her veil or something out of a horror movie that would eat me alive. I could only see her legs at this stage but they looked OK as she got into the lift. A short time later the other girl came to collect me and took me up to the room.

OK, let’s not BS here. The claims from Bluemoon and my opinions (believe whoever you like or maybe somewhere in between) are as follows:

Genuine Photo: I agree

Age 23 – If I was at a party and having a bet with someone about this age let’s just say I would empty my wallet to see a passport or driver’s license to see proof as I am sure I would win the bet that she isn’t that age, but not much older either

Cup Size D: I agree

Size 6: No way, no way, and no chance. She would be a good size 10. Again if I was at a party I would pay money to watch her try and get into a size 6 dress as I could only imagine how funny it would be to watch and how tight it would be In truth she doesn’t completely match their description but for me I am glad about this as I found her to be attractive and shapely. I am not saying she is huge and fat because she is not; it is just that she is not a stick figure with D cups that’s all. I think that Niceman will agree with me on this.

When I walked in the room we started with a little chat and she is very warm and engaging to talk to with a happy personality. I told her I would shower and to my surprise she joined me which was good in a way but kind of disappointing in another way as I was looking forward to seeing her naked when we got to the bedroom and not before but what can I say it was too late as she was in their so quickly. We washed and shared a light kiss and a few jokes, everything was going well.

Into the bedroom we went both wrapped in out towels and we kept the chat going as she is nice and chatty but by this stage she was stroking my leg as I had my hand over her shoulder as her hand moved closer and then eventually onto my dick. No time wasting from this girl I thought. From there it was onto the services described – a warm embrace with DFK as she moved to sitting on my lap which I enjoyed, then a short BJ (only because of my request, I don’t think she will short change you if you are a huge BJ fan) but for me it is CBJ although BBBJ is available if you like.

Then we started with me on top in mish and then with her legs over my shoulder and I could lean down and put my hands on her breasts to support myself as we continue. I have to say that I am not totally convinced her breasts are all natural as it felt like implants to me but a job well done though and I have no complaints about them, they are fine and juicy to me with a good feel to them. I may be wrong about this but either way I still liked them.

We tried all of the normal positions and it was nice with her on top with her breasts leaning forward towards my face but I prefer me on top or doggie to look at her nice hips and back. All the way through she seems to be enthusiastic. She never felt like my girlfriend of course but it was good enough for me as I don’t believe that a WL ever feels like a real GF as let’s face it she is going to kick me out once time is up and a GF isn’t going to be watching the clock and demanding money every hour to be in her company. Not that I am saying she is a clock watcher, but it is just a general comment about WL and GF experiences.

We finish up and she comments that I am quite strong which is a bit of a surprise to me because most of the time girls have told me I am gentle even though I am not trying to be gentle so I guess that there must be a lot of rough and tumble guys out there. I left there satisfied with this girl and at that point in time I would rate her my pick of the bluemoon girls that I had seen, with Ada a close second but she is more of the Uni girl experience if that is what you are after.

Getting back to why there aren’t more comments or reviews about this girl I think I know why. I put it down to two things. Firstly because she is very nice and tries hard to please and for me succeeded. Secondly, is because the description from bluemoon is not entirely accurate to me. This then leads the reviewer to focus on the description so it is going to seem like a criticism of her when I disagree with the description but actually it is not as I like her size. If I checked on theist site first and saw she was size 6 I may not have booked her as I didn’t feel like a skinny girl on that day.

Overall, I like this girl as she has a good attitude, friendly personality and she is sexy as well. OK, Bluemoon I know you guys are so damn fast with responses and I will give it maybe 15 minutes before you reply to this post in some way to disagree with me somehow but please don’t be defensive as this is a complimentary review about JoJo from my perspective.

BlueMoonSyd.com
02-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Ok as it's a repost from ourselves please ignore the 15min little game, thanks again to bro deep impact

DeepImpact
02-10-2012, 11:49 PM
Ok as it's a repost from ourselves please ignore the 15min little game, thanks again to bro deep impact

I was a little bit shocked to see you use my after report like that with it's own thread. It brought back some good memories of my time with JoJo after I read it again and I don't mind to recommend her to others if she is back now because good skinny girls are easy to find anywhere but girls a bit above average in build are not. A few things have changed since then. Firstly I think JoJo is the only girl on your current line up that I have seen whereas before I think I had seen most of the lovely girls, mostly because I visit different companies now and I think it's harder to get a booking these days as Bluemoon is one of the top agencies now so you don't need customers like me anymore haha. Secondly, the review percentage has come to nearly zero as it's hard and time consuming to write a proper one but I think I should get back into the habit again shortly.

BlueMoonSyd.com
03-10-2012, 02:58 AM
I was a little bit shocked to see you use my after report like that with it's own thread. It brought back some good memories of my time with JoJo after I read it again and I don't mind to recommend her to others if she is back now because good skinny girls are easy to find anywhere but girls a bit above average in build are not. A few things have changed since then. Firstly I think JoJo is the only girl on your current line up that I have seen whereas before I think I had seen most of the lovely girls, mostly because I visit different companies now and I think it's harder to get a booking these days as Bluemoon is one of the top agencies now so you don't need customers like me anymore haha. Secondly, the review percentage has come to nearly zero as it's hard and time consuming to write a proper one but I think I should get back into the habit again shortly.

I must admit that when final exam approaches for uni girls are less likely to work for long shifts.
On average we have 2-4 line up per day at the moment and yes Jojo is one of them.

Always welcome for nice regular like you to come back and visit us and we are more than happy to see more bros comment on our girls,
either negative or positive ways, this is the way we improve the overall quality not only at BlueMoon but the whole market

Regards and good night

wowerdon
03-10-2012, 11:51 PM
I will book Jojo when I come back to syd next week. She is my fellow villager,I am glad to see Shanghainess in syd. In her after report, I guess her service is pretty good and the rate is fair or maybe her good Job may over her rate?