PDA

View Full Version : Mistys

tojo
02-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Bro Alungor mentioned Mistys and Michelles in another thread, and I felt like having a small rant in that direction. I used to see Misty when she was a free agent, before she built her empire. Great massages were had! I received my first DD from her, and it was an awesome view fucking her in the arse with a big dildo, while she finished me off with a hj. I was a regular visitor to her and Michelles when they were operating out of the tower of sin in Bondi Junction. lots of good times were had there, met some sexy ladies and nice girls. At $120 hr for Cauc rnt this was awesome value. But now that they charge $220 hr, I haven't been for years. I used to drop perhaps $300-500 per pay packet there and get 2 or 3 rubdowns a week. But at todays prices, I'd rather get FS at Ginza, or similar, or pay the exta $60 for 5*. I wish Misty and co all the best, and every success we always got along well, she shouted me a few freebies along the way, which was always nice. Corrine her receptionist and the other helper lady who was from Papua New Guinea were always very helpul. She copped a fair bit of stick from the councils and cops over the years, but she's a shrewd businesswoman, and seems to have come back bigger and stronger. I'd happily be a regular again if the prices were lower, but unfortunately in todays climate and now with a mortgage, I'll just stick to a weekly or fortnightly trip to Ginza, mixed in with a rnt at Oasis or massage in Maroubra from the Chinese milfs. One thing I'll say for Misty is yes she was a hard boss to her girls, but her shop standards were always high. The room cleanliness was always really really good. There's few other shops in this city that could learn a lot from her. And the girls are taught very well how to do an awesome body slide. I'm yet to find an asian rnt that compares.

My two Hall of Famers from Mistys, long since departed were Tonia the surfie chick, a tidly little unit size 6, slim, b cups and a perfect arse, who's pussy I ate very regulaly, she was a heck of a lot of fun in the room, and used to tell me some crazy stories. The other girl was Catalina, Columbian I think. Taller girl, probably a size 8-10 but not chubby. Just perfect. Flat stomach, great South American style arse, and a lovely set of bolt ons. The perfect latino princess. My best memories of her are sucking on those great tits while I had a finger in her pussy and arse and her giving me a super hj. Ahh good times!

AHLUNGOR
02-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Haha, brother tojo,

I think you and i had frequent level 5 @ 29 Newland all those years ago !!

I must say i agree with everything you said about Misty but i have only seen her in 501 when she was still working for Michelle, and my favourites there were Tamara, Mona, Emmanuelle, Sia and Cindy just in case you knew any of them........lol

Talking about great memories!!

oinkonk
02-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Rabbitohs to win in 2014!!!

AHLUNGOR
02-10-2012, 10:06 PM
What are you talking about new Mistys shop in Surry Hills, arent they still in 6a Gray St BJ ??

dk1800
02-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Ahlungor are you referring to Sia the Aussie blonde with great blue eyes, awsome bod and exquisite tata's??

oinkonk
03-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Rabbitohs to win in 2014!!!

tojo
03-10-2012, 02:20 PM
I just checked out the Mistys website. I did recall hearing something of a move to the old TOC, I guess that confirms it. The prices are now $230hr daytime and $240 at night. For me thats just too much for a rub n tug. I wonder whats happening to the Grey st shop now?