Address: Unit 1, 18 Forge St, Blacktown NSW Australia
Name: Linda (HK Chinese)
Looks: Size 6 about 50 Kg; slim body and attractive face; 165cm
Breasts: A+ soft and little tone with tattoos around each nipple
English skills: good
Pubic Area: some hair but not heavy
Tattoos: around each nipple
Hair: Black medium
Service: Poor, no kissing, no touching pussy, no breast kissing, almost no nothing. Waste of $130!
Rates: $80 30 mins; $130 (60 mins)
Services: Very poor, CBJ, poor massage, nothing else
Date: Friday 2/10/2012 midday

Posted on other sites too.

As I was in the area again on business, was debating trying 40 Forge St but fatefully decided to go back to 18 to see what was there.

I had rung ahead and was told there were three girls available; a punter had just arrived in front ahead of me and was shown into the front reception room. I was shown into the bedroom at the end of the first corridor, the same one as my first visit, and waited a few minutes and this effervescent slim and attractive female Linda came in so decided on her for an hour (big mistake) as the earlier punter had obviously take one and it was lunchtime so probably all that were working.

I was told to shower whilst Linda went out with the money (so no shower with the girl this time) as she made no attempt to come in with me when she returned.

She removed her dress and waited until I was dry then quickly off with her bra and onto the bed and opening her legs which showed hair so not shaved like the previous girl Helen from a few weeks ago. I joined her on the bed and then the disappointment began. It became evident that she was not a kisser, nothing more than a peck so decided just to take it slowly and warm her up by gentle stroking of her skin with very little reaction. Not keen on her breasts being touched which is a real put off for me, not keen on pussy being touched. She tried to rush the session and I said no I want to touch you so she said “sucky sucky” so just let her go with that but told her to forget that just to give me a massage which was equally dreadful. I really should have just walked out as definitely absolutely turned off by the whole experience. The manager was not to be found when I was leaving so will phone tomorrow and tell him my experience with dear Linda.

A waste of money and time.

Littlewonder
02-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Sorry to hear of your experience bro thanks for sharing with us. Dont you wonder why some women are working, what do they think they are getting paid for?

Burwood Road
02-10-2012, 11:39 PM
I had similar experience, as I was not sure being first time I said only 1/2 hour and she was pushing for one hour, after peeking into my wallet. Take me to room for shower, keep you waiting for 10 mins before she turns up. I don't like to write bad review, so will not go in details, but I believe Linda was the worst experience I had so far.

No kissing, no touching, everything no.

bill_100
03-10-2012, 02:09 PM
3/9/12 Sequel:As I said I would, I rang the shop to report my experience with Linda. I was given the telephone number of the owner and rang him and ended up talking with him about 20 minutes about the situation, his facilities and of course his girls. I told him I had had a good experience with one of his girls Helen (apparently most customers like her) but that was offset by the disastrous one with Linda and was making the report so that he was aware of the experiences of his customers.

He was very positive in his response and was very eager for suggestions of how to improve. I told him he had a very nice facility on which he had obviously spent a lot of money so it was a pity if this was not supported by consistently good staff with good cleanliness and lighting in the rooms. By good performing staff, I included the girls and receptionist. He invited me to his other shop (in another suburb) to have a more detailed discussion on possible improvements. I told him that I would next time I am out that way. He said he wished more customers would give honest feedback so he could take action when necessary and make improvements. He also said that business is slow due to the economy and oversupply of shops which has caused the price decreases.

Maybe it will be worth a trip so I can assist him and get a choice of some of his good ones

bill_100
03-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Yes LW if they do not like that type of work then get out of the industry. I have nothing against her not liking that as everyone is different. We go to get satisfaction of things we like. It was not like I was asking for anything out of the ordinary which could be understood. But kiss and touch, come on!

BR I suggest always give feedback on the girls, the good and the bad ones as that allows the Management to define the quality of their business. This results in consistent quality and defines the shop.

I realise sometimes it is personal chemistry between two people that could affect perceptions and that needs to be taken into account. A few weeks ago I had had a very good experience with another girl Helen which is why I went back rather than try 40 Forge St just down the street.

As it turns out the owner now knows about Linda and will take action (see above report).