PDA

View Full Version : Charlie's Adventures in Thailand

Charlie456
02-10-2012, 11:00 PM
So i just returned from a 3 week trip to Thailand - here's my AR:

I spent a week in the Nana district of Bangkok. Its a seedy part of town full of shabby looking gogo bars and crawling with slutty young Thai prostitutes and soulless predatory looking sex tourists. Naturally i felt at home straight away and had a great time. I hooked up with 4 girls, including 1 girl for 3 nights (she was around 30 and a 7/10, but a real laugh riot, we got on like a house on fire) and 2 very very hot 22 y/o bar girls (my first double - shit was so cash). Only had one bad experience, a crazy young WL got completely wrecked on barcadi breezers at dinner and then turned really nasty, insulting Australia (fuck that shit) and flying into a violent rage when i wouldnt go to some club in the outskirts of bangkok at 3am to meet her friends. I gave her marching orders - gave her 1000 baht and put her in a taxi (ran into her the next day - she apologised and asked if i would take her back to Australia with me, lol)

We had then planned to scoot across to Pattaya, but were all feeling depleted and in need of rest at this point so decided to spend a few days in Chiang Mai to recover -we ended up staying here for the remainder of the trip. The scene is much smaller in CM but also more chilled. There is no hard sell. The girls just lounge on couches out the front of bars and if you see one you like you just buy them a drink and chat. I hooked up with a couple of nice girls in the first couple of days, then one day I was walking past a bar and got hit by a lightning bolt. I introduced myself to a sweet little 19 y/o cutie, fresh from her parent's farm and just 3 weeks into the job. I originally planned to take her for 3 days, but after this time was up she said she wanted to stay with my for the remainder of the trip free of charge. I had a great time with her. We still chat now I'm back and she says she wants to come to australia for a couple of weeks in december (on my coin of course) which would be fantastic.

So anyway - the experience was memorable and im planning to return soon (hopefully with a couple of bros from the forum). These girls really do offer a genuine GFE. i recommend if you find a girl you like spend a couple of days with her (or even longer) - they will act as your travel guide, interpreter, negotiate with tuk-tuk drivers for you, etc. These girls fetched and poured my beer, cut my toe nails, gave me massages, cut up my food and even spoon fed me. It was all pretty sweet.

Gucci2012
03-10-2012, 12:49 AM
Agreed awesome report.... so this weather is really nice aye?(wait for it), did you do any shopping in Thailand?(wait for it) umm did you take any photos?(bam there it is..) bro please show us at least a small glimpse of a WL from Thailand. Pleassseeeee?

Charlie456
03-10-2012, 01:05 AM
The weather was the worst part of the trip, it was supposed to be rainy season but never rained a day, just incredibly hot and humid all the time. Thais dont seem to perspire but i was sweating like a motherfucker 24/7

Nah didnt do any shopping at all (except for some duty free fragrances for my fave ML back home)

Yeh ive got a couple of photos .. If anyone wants to see them hit me up with your email addy... Ive sent a couple already via email to various bros already

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2012, 09:04 AM
Hi brother Charlie,

Thanks for sharing, no doubt you had had a great time over there. I am just a bit disappointed with the lack of juicy details in your AR, sorry mate, that didnt read like a AR in an adult forum, it was like Gullivers travel or an ABC travel documentary, i want to see the late night SBS rated, no hold bars, European arts house style full frontal X rated versions OK? , please !!

Cheers

crazy4thai
03-10-2012, 09:31 AM
Chiang Mai is nice, many white skin Thai girls and many are Chinese-Thai. Just becareful about Thailand black magic in this part of the land though. You never know who you run into.

Charlie456
03-10-2012, 11:00 AM
Fair enough Ahlungor - I travelled with a couple of old school mates. They are fairly urbane types of guys now (ones a solicitor, the other a uni lecturer), but I've partied with them both in the past so knew they had form. The thing is, on the plane over we were seated next to a ratbag group of Australian bogans (yellow teeth, covered in tatts, wearing thongs and singlets) who were blathering about all the young thai girls they planned to ride bareback. I think it made us all uncomfortable to be associated in some way with this motley crew - one of my mates started expressing reservations about the whole thing (the bastard never hooked up a thai girl once during the entire trip). My other mate declared he would only hook up with 10/10 model types (whether he kept true to this promise is debatable). I, on the other hand, was interested in the thai GFE. Rather than the 'hitting and splitting' I wanted to experience local culture through the eyes of these girls. So the trip was never a fuck fest in the way you might think, but yeh there was certainly a lot of fucking going on (I had a girl every single night).

Best story is probably the two young girls I had in Bangkok (my first double) - my mate and I had met these two young ladies in a bar around noon and invited them back to our hotel pool for the afternoon. My friend had this gorgeous 9/10 slim young thing with amazing full and incredibly shapely (silicone) boobs. I had a short and nubile lass, maybe a 7/10 with a nice ass but a sort of shrewish face. I was lusting after the other girl big time, but hey, what can I do? Anyway, we drunk beer and breezers at the pool all afternoon, drunk more at dinner and then more at a club after that and finished late in the evening with drinks at the hotel bar before we retired to our rooms.

I was making out with my girl when I heard a knock on my door. It was the other girl (with the amazing boobs). My friend had passed out drunk, and had not given her any money. I said I'd cover the money he owed if she stayed with me and the other girl overnight. She was reluctant at first because they were actually best friends and flatmates and had never seen each other naked, but when I offered to pay them both upfront and their concerns and objections sort of evaporated away.

So there I am, lying in bed with two gorgeous young naked thai girls on each arm. Bros on this forum have probably been in these situation countless times but for me it was a first and I had a hard on that could cut diamonds. The girls both held my dick and start giving me a hj, I lean across to DFK one and then the other. I guide the girl with the tits (name is 'nuhn') face toward my cock and she begins to suck, meanwhile I lean across and DFK the other girl ('joy'). This goes on for a while, but I can tell joy is jealous and has her nose out of joint because I obviously favor the other girl, so I pull on a condom (interestingly - not a single thai girl I met carried them, apparently up to the customer to provide) and fucked her mish, while I reached across and fondled nuhn's tits. Before I orgasmed I pulled off the condom and came over Joy's tits, neck and face (sort of regret not casting my seed over nuhn instead, but whatevs)

So there you go - I probably could have tried more positions and made more of this encounter, but hey I was pretty drunk and just surprised and happy to have the experience lol

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2012, 11:28 AM
Now, that's what we are talking about !!

Great job brother Charlie, I knew you will look after yourselves !!

Just two points:

1. When you said the girls never carry any dom on them and that worries me, does that mean if the client wants it and perhaps pays for it, they are prepared to go bare back ??

2. During the double penetrations, did you fuck both girls with the same condom - from your brief descriptions it sounds like you only fucked one girl and did a COT on the other. This is the one bit that put me off having doubles, the fucking changing condom between pussies, went soft everytime so I passed.

So that was one night !!

Tell us more about the one lady you kept for the rest of your trip ??

Thanks Bro.

Cheers

:cool2::miao::smile:

Charlie456
03-10-2012, 12:01 PM
Yeh, two girls automatically assumed i wanted to go bareback and tried to guide me in without a condom, naturally i refused. I think a lot of them are ignorant about STDs, i probably also look cleaner than a lot of the other sketchy punters, but yeh, its crazy.

The girl from chiang mai is an innocent little cutie. Her older sister works in the bar and talked her into working. She had been there 3 weeks when i met her, but was in trouble with the mamasan because she was refusing too many customers. She told me she was 22 but when she added me on facebook i saw she had only just turned 19 - apparently she lied because shes not allowed to be in a bar until she is 20. She quit her job before i left and moved out of chiang mai (i know this is true because the facebook messages she sends me show me her GPS location). Ahlungor - want me to send you a pic?

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Yeh, two girls automatically assumed i wanted to go bareback and tried to guide me in without a condom, naturally i refused. I think a lot of them are ignorant about STDs, i probably also look cleaner than a lot of the other sketchy punters, but yeh, its crazy.

The girl from chiang mai is an innocent little cutie. Her older sister works in the bar and talked her into working. She had been there 3 weeks when i met her, but was in trouble with the mamasan because she was refusing too many customers. She told me she was 22 but when she added me on facebook i saw she had only just turned 19 - apparently she lied because shes not allowed to be in a bar until she is 20. She quit her job before i left and moved out of chiang mai (i know this is true because the facebook messages she sends me show me her GPS location). Ahlungor - want me to send you a pic?

Pictures sounds good but not today as i will be with my Mrs shortly, so perhaps later, i will PM you my email, safer that way.

So i guess if they are ready for BB then one dom fucks all shouldnt be a problem.....haha i wish i am still single.....lol

Cheers

tpol
03-10-2012, 11:16 PM
Hope u didnt pick up a lady boy unknowingly

gantzx
05-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Hey Charlie, for a trip like this, how much do you reckon you'd need?

PhoBot
05-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Nice reading. I'll be in Bangkok with a str8y180 friend (who knows my wife), and I have one precious night on my own.

My flight arrives at 1600 and I'm supposed to meet him at hotel, so I'm thinking of getting a taxi directly to a Nuri place for a quicky and saying my flight was delayed :)

Then for my night alone I want a 3way with the two hottest girls I can find. What are your thoughts on trawling thru all the Nana strip clubs, and picking two and taking them to a short time place for 5 hours of wall to wall sex?

Richboy
06-10-2012, 10:47 AM
There is a high class pricy brothel called Cleopatra, is it still around. They recruit only the best.

tojo
07-10-2012, 02:07 AM
Nice reading. I'll be in Bangkok with a str8y180 friend (who knows my wife), and I have one precious night on my own.

My flight arrives at 1600 and I'm supposed to meet him at hotel, so I'm thinking of getting a taxi directly to a Nuri place for a quicky and saying my flight was delayed :)

Then for my night alone I want a 3way with the two hottest girls I can find. What are your thoughts on trawling thru all the Nana strip clubs, and picking two and taking them to a short time place for 5 hours of wall to wall sex?

All this Thai talk between Charlie and the Tiger is getting me toey for another trip over. If I get some time soon I'll post a few stories from my trip there in April. But to answer bro Phobots question, here's my tip. If your time is short don't go to Nana, go to Soi Cowboy instead. It's less complicated with no ladyboys. Nana has LB's. Check out a few of the bars and pick a couple of ladies to bar fine, they will be able to take you to a short time room. for ST I wouldn't pay much more than 1000 THB per girl. Also be aware that Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy don't really open till about 7-30pm. If you land at 1600, You wont get out of the airport and into the city till about 1730. If you need to kill time go get a massage most ml's will offer a hj minimum, some will offer fs. Or go to Gullivers for a beer, Soi 5 off Sukhumvit rd I think. It's about halfway between Nana and Cowboy, there will be a few girls in there looking for some fun as well. The food there is not bad either. Have fun!!

Oh, nearly forgot, the only bar at Nana that springs to mind as having lots of good gogo girls is Spankys. At Soi Cowboy, try Long Gun, Baccara, or Sharkys. Sahara looks good from the outside, but it's a ripoff for the drinks and the ladies. Long Gun has the best and most creative stage shows, ping pong etc.

PhoBot
07-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Thanks, tojo.

Actually I just read on stickmans blog that Nana is now in a poor state of dissrepair and plagued by aggressive katoey. I actually have two chances to play up, a quicky on my way from the airport. I think I'll go to a soapy for a quicky. Then on my last night I'm alone, so I'll go to Cowboy and get two hotties!

the wizard
14-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Good report Charlie,
I was supposed to go last year with a mate who knew all the junts- got cancelled
Tell me whats the damage for say 3 days- young and taught
Like the 19 yr old girl wanting to stay with you for nothing afterwards...........

TheTiger
29-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Patpong is also better than Nana Plaza. That said, I did pick up a hottie from Nana .... AR to follow soon.

gpav
16-11-2023, 02:00 PM
I knew I should have read this thread earlier. I’m in Chang Mai at the moment and wanted to visit a massage place. Good massage of course with a hand job. Work out some way to get away from the wife and kids.
An experience I had in Pattaya last year got me back into massages. I can’t seem to emulate the experience in Sydney. The hand job was not rushed and just seemed to hit all the rights notes. Anyone have any ideas on the technique used?
After this I’m back in the North East ( no massage places at all) and then finish off in Bangkok end of this month. I haven’t booked accomodation and was after any ideas close to the action so I can just walk and close to Sukhumvit Soi?

Tlito
16-11-2023, 08:58 PM
I knew I should have read this thread earlier. I’m in Chang Mai at the moment and wanted to visit a massage place. Good massage of course with a hand job. Work out some way to get away from the wife and kids.
An experience I had in Pattaya last year got me back into massages. I can’t seem to emulate the experience in Sydney. The hand job was not rushed and just seemed to hit all the rights notes. Anyone have any ideas on the technique used?
After this I’m back in the North East ( no massage places at all) and then finish off in Bangkok end of this month. I haven’t booked accomodation and was after any ideas close to the action so I can just walk and close to Sukhumvit Soi?
I stayed at China Cozy .last time …not too expensive and fine to take girls back to room …
Very close to Suk Road and 10 minutes walk to Nana and Cowboy…
Also when you are walking down the road to the big suk crossing you will pass the BJ bar on the left…all the girls will scream hello …..make sure you make time to say hi …they are all great chicks and the
Blow jobs are to die for…
Returning soon and I will stay here again …

gpav
23-11-2023, 11:16 PM
Thanks for the tips, I found a place with airbnb. Not far from everything. I’m not interested in taking anyone back to the room, just a massage.

4FoW2
29-11-2023, 08:55 AM
Agreed awesome report.... so this weather is really nice aye?(wait for it), did you do any shopping in Thailand?(wait for it) umm did you take any photos?(bam there it is..) bro please show us at least a small glimpse of a WL from Thailand. Pleassseeeee?

Come on man just go on Youtube.

gpav
03-12-2023, 01:57 AM
So I got an opportunity to go out on my own I find a massage parlour and I got a legitimate massage. ffs!
Te HJ bar has changed to the Wood bar, 800baht. I walked past it and saw a hottie 2 doors down, made an approach and a lady boy jumped between us and I walked off. So many missed opportunities. Bangkok is a crazy place though.

kingwally
03-12-2023, 05:46 PM
I stayed at China Cozy .last time …not too expensive and fine to take girls back to room …
Very close to Suk Road and 10 minutes walk to Nana and Cowboy…
Also when you are walking down the road to the big suk crossing you will pass the BJ bar on the left…all the girls will scream hello …..make sure you make time to say hi …they are all great chicks and the
Blow jobs are to die for…
Returning soon and I will stay here again …

After reading this , I have just booked China Cozy for my May trip...thanks for that.

675r
03-12-2023, 06:39 PM
Highly recommend this place to stay, superb hotel and close to lots of action

https://maps.app.goo.gl/RGcXF5Lk7gKNCQhS7?g_st=ic

S33 compact

Over the road is -

https://www.hunnybunnybkk.com/

Good value and clean with some smashing girls - go for a double with Orange and Nicky - you won’t regret it.

kingwally
03-12-2023, 06:52 PM
Highly recommend this place to stay, superb hotel and close to lots of action

https://maps.app.goo.gl/RGcXF5Lk7gKNCQhS7?g_st=ic

S33 compact

Over the road is -

https://www.hunnybunnybkk.com/

Good value and clean with some smashing girls - go for a double with Orange and Nicky - you won’t regret it.

Thanks...I will possibly check this out at some stage. I am pretty much focused on the kapoo clubs in BKK and I needed somewhere to stay near Asok area.

c1teh9
03-12-2023, 09:01 PM
Apple looks hot asf. So does Nami