PDA

View Full Version : General talk What do you guys do? - 1.5 hour booking

jazzlau90
03-10-2012, 09:09 AM
Hi bros, I'm starting to book 1.5 hour sessions and wondering what you guys normally do with the WL other than sex. Lots of talking? Any ideas? Thanks!!!

the wizard
03-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Depends if there is a language barrier, if so lots of cuddles and out comes the translater.
i would appreciate ideas also

Booster
03-10-2012, 09:34 AM
So what do you do in your 1.5hour booking?

Personally I haven't booked that long cause I'm not sure what I would do in the ' downtime', and for me I would consider it a bit of waste if nothing sexual was happening.
I guess if you had the right WL you could go really slow and have a conversation during coitus and have a long conversation during a cuddle or massage. (A real girlfriend or loving wife experience).

Maybe you can have a coffee together, share a kit Kat, perhaps you can have a slow dance together before the 'main act'.

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2012, 10:28 AM
Its very easy if you are in a massage shop, in the good old days of Zanadu and Chequers, the Chinese massage was single (45 min) or double (90 min) instead of the 30 min/ hr sessions.

Cheers

Littlewonder
03-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Hi bros, I'm starting to book 1.5 hour sessions and wondering what you guys normally do with the WL other than sex. Lots of talking? Any ideas? Thanks!!!

You kiss you carress her, she carresses you, you do datty, BBBJ, then sex, then cuddle and have a shower and then on to round two more of the same. Two hours just flys when your with a good girl.

We usually chat a bit mostly between rounds and then again at the end depending on how much English the girl knows occasionally we will use the translator if we get stuck and are trying to comunicate on a specific point or issue. Trouble with the translator is that once it comes out it tends to take over the session so best avoided unless right at the end and your spent or happy to finish this way. Once you use the translator in one session it tends to come out in the next as soon as you struggle for comprehension. Its better to avoid most of the time.

jazzlau90
03-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Thanks guys, 1 hr goes too short for me that's why I've changed and added an 30 mins on top. Obviously when u think about, an extra half an hr goes by quick. I'm thinking kissing, hugging and talking lol. Maybe spend more time with foreplay

cisco
03-10-2012, 06:28 PM
For me , 1.5 hour will be 1 shot and the rest of it smoke and talk , its a of waste money , i rather go for one hour..bang bang ,smoke and shower bit chat and then go home...

Alexlim
04-10-2012, 02:04 AM
I prefer 1 hour session my reason same as Cisco bro, 1.5 hours is a bit long and 2 hours is too long relate to my condition :(

wilisno
04-10-2012, 02:11 AM
I prefer 1 hour session my reason same as Cisco bro, 1.5 hours is a bit long and 2 hours is too long relate to my condition :(

And you want to take Spicy Kid for overnight booking ? :miao:

cisco
04-10-2012, 02:21 AM
Yeah bro alexlim, how you'd doing bro? we got the same mind bro...

Alexlim
04-10-2012, 02:33 AM
I'm at 5* so busy, just have time to start to complete my long list and I'm not sure I could have Summer

Mr bmw
04-10-2012, 03:02 AM
As for me, if the wl is really hot and I click with her sexually, than 2 hrs is standard otherwise 45 mims is good enough for me.

cisco
04-10-2012, 04:24 AM
I'm at 5* so busy, just have time to start to complete my long list and I'm not sure I could have Summer

Wow,... You are happy man

jazzlau90
04-10-2012, 07:51 AM
Damn I got a session tonight and I'm sure if I should go for 1 hr instead lol. But I only go once a wk, so I want to make it worthwhile. It's also coz when I go 1.5 hr, I dont tempted to go again on the same wk, it keeps me satisfied but if I go 1 hr, I'll be like wanting to punt again bec it was too short

the wizard
04-10-2012, 07:59 AM
I'll like to do what Tiger did- go overseas and do 24hr booking- would be pumping all nite- be cheap too.

Alexlim
04-10-2012, 08:13 AM
Wow,... You are happy man

:3 :3 :) : ) :love:

even though last night I got just 30 mins session - very rush session because I wait until 2 am(outside and inside) and I have to go to work early this morning, But I feel so SUMER LOVE till now hahaha