PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto206 Worst Service, Worst managemnt ever!

65idd
03-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Hi everyone, my worst punt experience happened last week at 206 commonwealth st Surryhills.

Finished drinking with some friends at local bar. Feels horny, so went to the nearest place 206. The reception or the manager told me only 1 girl available named "Coco" or "Cici" I think, Looks OK, around 27. The old manager told me that she is very good, Very friendly, Dtbbbj with ice and fire, DD. I thought Wow, sounds very good. So, paid $180 for the hour.

I don't want to remember the whole horrible experience again, the real service I got from her:

No bbbj, so dont even think about Dtbbbj with ice and fire.

No DD

No touch boobs

No kiss boobs

No daty

No kiss

No kiss face

No ... No...

WTF? I was thinking its ok; all I want is one shot.

After a 30sec cbj, she started doing cow girl for 1 min. In the 1 min, she keeps saying: cum quick, cum quick. She is not a starfish, but I hope she is, that can keep her mouth shut, really annoyed, and I paid for the hour, why so rush? I was really pissed. No feeling at all. So, I get dressed, leave with full load. When I leaving, she was like: you want to go, you go! Bye bye! No responsibility at all.
When I go to see the manager ask why he told me all the bullshit and I wanted to change to 30mins, he refused said: you chose her at the beginning. Cant change. I don’t want any trouble, I got family. Fine, never will be back again!

That’s my worst punt ever! Worst management!! Definitely waste money. Never go back again!

gentlescream
04-10-2012, 01:54 AM
That's the biggest piece of bullshit management I've ever heard of. Honestly, I don't think - or rather, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't exaggerated. I've always passed by this place by my intuition and gut told me that I'd be better off walking a bit further and heading for 12 Bellevue (where I have a regular). The two times I actually stopped by - doorbell pressed at a reasonable hour - Nobody answered door for over 1 minute. I am yet to hear something at least decent about this place.

Thanks for TOFTT. Hope you have better fortune elsewhere to make up for this one.

cisco
04-10-2012, 02:29 AM
thanx for let us know bro,..thats really bad ass management

Littlewonder
04-10-2012, 06:07 AM
206 arn't they ladyboys there?

Dude
04-10-2012, 11:45 PM
I felt sorry for you, bro... That gotta be real turn-off to be wholly treated like that.. Thanks for the report.. Will keep in mind for further interest.

65idd
05-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Thanks bro, feels terrible that time!!! The mannager and girls attitute are horrible.
I am not sure ladyboys there, but the girl I have seen was girl.

Booster
06-10-2012, 06:56 AM
Hi everyone, my worst punt experience happened last week at 206 commonwealth st Surryhills.

No DD

No touch boobs

No kiss boobs

No daty

:vomit::spook: NOT EVEN TOUCHING THE BOOBS??? DAFUQ???????????????? :burn::startle::grimace:

Hey 65idd, thanks for posting, that experience you had really sucks.

I'm someone who usually goes for 1 hour sessions, and many times, I've wanted out well before half an hour.

I think that shops should offer a fee reduction if you definitely go under the time.
Possibly no questions asked, would probably depend on the shop.

Although I think that the shops who would willingly offer this, you probably wouldn't have any problems staying around for the hour.

Would this give too much power to the punter and stuff around with bookings?

freshjive
06-10-2012, 08:25 AM
Where's the shop owner?? They should at least come out and defend this. It just proved that they do not care at all. Nil customer service! Let's all boycot this shop. I never heard one good thing about this shop since kyoto moved out.

bill_100
06-10-2012, 12:26 PM
I can only reaffirm what I have said many times, tell the management so that they know about the poor service and if it does not improve stop going to these shops and they will go broke. "No nothing" is totally unacceptable.

timtam
06-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Yeah since Kyoto moved to 359 Riley st, I haven't tried the new 206 yet. Helen owns 359 Riley st and I have my regular there. Not a bad place.

tody
08-10-2012, 10:35 PM
See my after report... I had a great session there last friday

Alexa
09-10-2012, 03:41 AM

Finished drinking with some friends at local bar. Feels horny, so went to the nearest place 206. The reception or the manager told me only 1 girl available named "Coco" or "Cici" I think, Looks OK, around 27. The old manager told me that she is very good, Very friendly, Dtbbbj with ice and fire, DD. I thought Wow, sounds very good. So, paid $180 for the hour.

I don't want to remember the whole horrible experience again, the real service I got from her:

No DD

No touch boobs

No kiss boobs

No daty

No kiss

No kiss face

No ... No...

WTF? I was thinking its ok; all I want is one shot.

After a 30sec cbj, she started doing cow girl for 1 min. In the 1 min, she keeps saying: cum quick, cum quick. She is not a starfish, but I hope she is, that can keep her mouth shut, really annoyed, and I paid for the hour, why so rush? I was really pissed. No feeling at all. So, I get dressed, leave with full load. When I leaving, she was like: you want to go, you go! Bye bye! No responsibility at all.
When I go to see the manager ask why he told me all the bullshit and I wanted to change to 30mins, he refused said: you chose her at the beginning. Cant change. I don’t want any trouble, I got family. Fine, never will be back again!

That’s my worst punt ever! Worst management!! Definitely waste money. Never go back again!

Sorry to hear about that. No touch the boobs? This is no doubt extremely worst service ever.thx for the warning!

Cheech
09-10-2012, 11:50 AM
This sucks! thanks for the warning

babelx
21-10-2012, 11:09 PM
This area is generally bad news. I think the management would be dealing with bad news all day and night, so therfore themselves be bad news. A coping strategy. For us, we should avoid this place if possible, unless we are bad news.

TheTiger
30-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Thanks for the warning.

aussiegaigin
01-01-2013, 08:57 AM
I've seen ads in the Tele lately for CHIROPRACTIC MASSAGE (Jap, HK, Thai) at 204 Commonwealth St.

Anyone know if the two places are related ??

01-01-2013, 10:11 AM
LOL you wanted her to be a starfish so she'd keep her mouth shut?! Funny cunt haha

01-01-2013, 10:13 AM
But seriously, dog shit management

gimpy
01-01-2013, 01:56 PM
When will people learn? 206 is a shithole with the worst service imaginable. After a few visits you'll want to quit punting.

Not every place can have great looking girls, but this place not only has the worst bush pigs in town, they are also the worst roots.

kickass
01-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Some of my most enjoyable punting comes from good advice I've found on this forum. I'm treating this thread the same and staying away from 206.

8inches
01-01-2013, 04:19 PM
The blame falls back to the punters that pays to fuck these bushpigs!!

Then complain that they just mated with a pig?!?!?
Nobody forces these guys to fuck a pork chop!
If u dont like what u see then keep walking!

When will people learn? 206 is a shithole with the worst service imaginable. After a few visits you'll want to quit punting.

Not every place can have great looking girls, but this place not only has the worst bush pigs in town, they are also the worst roots.

Mr Crash and Burn
01-01-2013, 04:36 PM
LOL you wanted her to be a starfish so she'd keep her mouth shut?! Funny cunt haha

Did I miss something??

luigi
01-01-2013, 04:39 PM
Sorry for your bad punt 65idd, my 5 cents of advise - if unsure, go for 1/2 hour and ask for option to upgrade to 1 hr with the 1hr price with the first 10 mins. This always works as you would find out if the girls are good if not within the first 5 mins. I believe this forum helps to identify joins that are no up to the standard with poor management. The are not cheating your, but they are robbing you.

Littlewonder
02-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the warning bro sounds like good place to stay away from! They probably don't let you touch etc because they are ladyboys.

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 06:21 PM
I've seen ads in the Tele lately for CHIROPRACTIC MASSAGE (Jap, HK, Thai) at 204 Commonwealth St.

Anyone know if the two places are related ??

204 is the place

River
03-01-2013, 09:29 AM
Will avoid, thx for the warning. They don't get that bad service equals no business. Too bad.