PDA

View Full Version : General talk Filipino Girls ??

Starman
03-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Hi all, Just back from the Phillipines and WOW, now that was an eye opener.. anyway it has me thinking, There dosn't appear to be many Filipino Ladies working in Sydney??.. considering how many there is over there, I'm supprised more have not made thier way here chasing much bigger $$$.. anybody with any reasons? ideas? Just curious ..
Cheers

aussiegaigin
04-10-2012, 06:41 AM
Probably too difficult to get visas to come into the country.

Socio-economic limitations mean that there are not many Filipinos coming here as tourists or students (no working holiday agreements) which seems to be a major source of WGs.

Starman
04-10-2012, 01:48 PM
yes Good Point aussie, Don't realy know how the WL's are sourced here ,but if thats the case I'm sure your right, Shame, there would be plenty of work for them here! if they came to study :)

altgourami
05-10-2012, 12:08 AM
There is a cute Fillo MILF who works at my car service centre - Crows Nest - flirts all the time but I would never think of trying to flirt my way into a date in the 15 minutes I speak with her every 6 months... She's on Facebook... Single mother...

Also saw hideous Fillo at Upmarket Bathhouse a while ago... cheeky and great body but face so-so. Over 30. Tina? Tara? Something like that.

TheTiger
05-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Come to think of it, I don't remember ever seeing a Filo girl.

jackstar
13-01-2013, 08:16 PM
Guys, wasnt there a mature filo working from her home in surry hills I have read about. been around in the same premises for years and years. i cant seem to find any trace of her reviews anymore??
anyone have any details?? thanks

AHLUNGOR
13-01-2013, 11:34 PM
Guys, wasnt there a mature filo working from her home in surry hills I have read about. been around in the same premises for years and years. i cant seem to find any trace of her reviews anymore??
anyone have any details?? thanks

Hi Brother Jack,

I don't know this private filo girl you are talking about but I saw one super hot Philippino girl called Sophia not long ago in Burwood and she may be suitable for you. FS is on offer too, here is the link to my review. Good luck:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?4287-Sophia-8-Railway-Parade-Burwood-36-D-Cups-Thai-girl-very-fuckable!!

123kid
14-01-2013, 12:04 AM
There used to be filo's at 15 Bellevue a long time ago. Sorry I can't give current updates. Haven't been to that neck of the woods in ages.

Omen
14-01-2013, 01:59 AM
Hi Brother Jack,

I don't know this private filo girl you are talking about but I saw one super hot Philippino girl called Sophia not long ago in Burwood and she may be suitable for you. FS is on offer too, here is the link to my review. Good luck:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?4287-Sophia-8-Railway-Parade-Burwood-36-D-Cups-Thai-girl-very-fuckable!!

Dude in the review you say shes thai? is it a typo

BTW, Sophia is a Thai girl which I found out as soon as we entered the room and she has been in Australia for over 10 years, which explains her excellent English.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
14-01-2013, 03:27 AM
Dude in the review you say shes thai? is it a typo

No, Omen brother, you are right too! Sophia is a Thai girl, sorry I made a mistake, I said so in the title too, silly, silly, got her mixed up with someone else.

My apology!!

Must be my old age.........haha

But she is very good though!

Cheers

Omen
14-01-2013, 04:24 AM
No, Omen brother, you are right too! Sophia is a Thai girl, sorry I made a mistake, I said so in the title too, silly, silly, got her mixed up with someone else.

My apology!!

Must be my old age.........haha

But she is very good though!

Cheers
Hahah all good bro yeah she sounds hot I love titties and ass as well

santos
14-01-2013, 06:39 AM
Pretty philipino girl? i first time know this.

dannyboy
14-01-2013, 10:21 AM
I called 18 Hargrave St the other week and they said they had a filipina working...

neil98
20-01-2013, 01:07 PM
I went to 15 Bellevue St recently looking for a Fillipina MILF I used to see there, and was amazed to find the whole place has gone.

dannyboy
20-01-2013, 02:31 PM
15 Bellevue gone, geez I had no idea it closed down, doesn't surprise me though that place had went downhill big time in the last couple of years, no WL under the age of 45 most of the time

gbh
30-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Had never been there but was quite amazed the other day when I walked past (on my way to #12) to see it's just totally gone..

Pinkbits
30-01-2013, 09:40 PM
I love the Filo girls. They speak English, they are playful. I like Them! I lived in the Philippines for over 1 year. The place to be is Angeles City, you guys will love it! You will see thousands of girls in that area which is called Fields Avenue which is the street to hang out in! Enjoy

Cracker38
05-02-2013, 09:17 PM
Filo girls are good looking, but have heard they can be pretty crazy. Mate has gone out with a few of them and they were bat shit crazy. Not chicks u wanted to mess with

jellyshots
06-02-2013, 12:40 AM
Really jealous types, so yeah, bat shit crazy is a good description.

supercloggy
06-02-2013, 09:32 AM
Nina at 107 Queen, north strathfield. Slightly older (40-ish) and very nice girl. went for massage which was only so-so though...
She does FS, maybe she's better at that (IMO massage requires greater skill)

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1364-107-Queen-St-Nort-Strathfield&p=144744#post144744

altgourami
06-02-2013, 10:33 AM
Bat shit crazy girls... I love 'em.

From experience they're not all like that. Just like all Chinese girls are not greedy, all Thai girls are sex goddesses and all Euro girls are fat.

In general, all generalisations are wrong.

dannyboy
06-02-2013, 10:54 AM
Its seems like filipina girls are in demand, why haven't sydney parlors noticed this and tried to get filipina girls on there books, looks like they would be busy..

Incubi
27-02-2013, 09:12 PM
I think the main reasons why Pinays are a rare sight in this industry is nearly all Filos are very devout Christians and then access to Visa's being a 3rd world country. Plenty just marry Aussies to gain the Visa, alot quicker and easier than going for a tourist/ student visa and they never study abroad which is why its a rare sight to see students as WL/ML part time.

Littlewonder
06-03-2013, 10:08 AM
About 10 or 15 years ago there used to be quite a few Philippino girls around there don't seem to be so many these days, they always worked in the Caucasian shops since then The Asian shops have tended to take over and they don't work or vary rarely work in an Asian shop. I havent been to a Caucasian shop for quite a few years but I think that the service as a rule is not as good from the Philippino girls as you get from the other Asians and so they arn't many of them working because they can't compete.

Mind you if you find a good Philippino then she is worth a vistit, does anyone know where there is a good one?

BlueBirdDuke
15-04-2013, 06:09 AM
I remembered this thread while browsing the rosters today. Whoever's been pining for a Filipino WL better rock on up to 1 Nirvana's shop.
Seems Roger has heard the market and delivered:

"BRAZIL ~ 20yrs, size6, petite, pretty, tanned skin, philipino"

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?99-1-nirvana-st-pendle-hill-weekly-roster-(no-reply)&p=4682#post4682

...discounted too if you root in daylight.