PDA

View Full Version : Other Granville Clyde St--- Meena

Sydney93
03-10-2012, 09:09 PM
I went to Clyde st on last weekend and booked Meena for an hr. It was a big mistake i ever did so far i think.

She is around 20ish thai girl. Nice body and good size of boobs and okie face.Seems to be relatively new to this job,so she don't even kiss me at all (i don't prefer DFK and BBJ as well) even though she don't even kiss anywhere in my body.

She straight away put the condom and start for the mission and when i was doing doggy she shown the gesture that clearly shown me ,this girl doesn't like it at all. It was a big turn off for me,some how i finished my job with in half hour and cut my session from one hour to half hour and left the place.

Damn totally waste of time and money. I should post this yesterday but running late from work,sorry guys.

croney
03-10-2012, 09:13 PM
Obviously didn't take any lessons from Leah who was a class act.

walterwhite
03-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the update , i have not been back since linda and leah departed.Was there any choice of girls the day you were there ? Or only meena

Lancelot
05-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Meena needs cultivating, but not sure if she will pan out. Jenny was a bit reticent at first but has definitely picked up. Mimi is still going like a pocket rocket. Nana is MIA for the moment. None of the other ones have the heart or enthusiasm that Linda and Leah had. Pretty sure Linda is gone forever(but then again never say never) but Leah should hopefully be back Dec/Jan. I'll update if someone worthwhile pops up.

Sydney93
05-10-2012, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the update , i have not been back since linda and leah departed.Was there any choice of girls the day you were there ? Or only meena

Yov bro, Mimi and Meena was their on that day.

punther
12-10-2012, 07:34 AM
We really missed Leah~!

croney
12-10-2012, 10:14 AM
ditto ditto

timtam
12-10-2012, 03:49 PM
I haven't tried Leah yet. Is she that good?