PDA

View Full Version : 67A Christina Ave Villawood

Nejums
04-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Hi bros,

Just a question because I was driving home last night and saw a couple of beauties walking to this shop (whom I assumed worked there). However, because this joint is so close to home, I decided to never visit, but these two girls got me VERY interested. Can someone with more experience at this shop give me an idea on the quality of the girls there? I do recall from posts ages ago that this shop was a hit and miss. Seems like last night must've been a hit!

wilisno
04-10-2012, 09:52 AM
Hi bros,

Just a question because I was driving home last night and saw a couple of beauties walking to this shop (whom I assumed worked there). However, because this joint is so close to home, I decided to never visit, but these two girls got me VERY interested. Can someone with more experience at this shop give me an idea on the quality of the girls there? I do recall from posts ages ago that this shop was a hit and miss. Seems like last night must've been a hit!
They do have attractive girls from time to time, but attractive girls don't always mean a hit if not backed up by service and personality !

Nejums
04-10-2012, 10:23 AM
They do have attractive girls from time to time, but attractive girls don't always mean a hit if not backed up by service and personality !
This is very true, Wilson. I recall a few duds with attractive girls. However, having said that, if you get good service and personality coupled with a good looking girl, it's an amazing experience. That's why they call it punting. ;)

It's such a damn shame this place is so close to home (literally like a minute drive)!

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2012, 10:59 AM
It's such a damn shame this place is so close to home (literally like a minute drive)!

And if you have a chance, would you not want to fuck your next door neighbour's smoking hot wifes or daughters ??............haha

When there is a will, there is a way !!

Having said that, if that was me, I will be too chicken to go too, you just don't know who will be driving past when you walk out of the door.......lol

Safety first brother, it's NOT worth the risk !

Good policy, keep it up

Cheers

:cool2:

Jj999
04-10-2012, 11:57 AM
And if you have a chance, would you not want to fuck your next door neighbour's smoking hot wifes or daughters ??............haha

When there is a will, there is a way !!

Having said that, if that was me, I will be too chicken to go too, you just don't know who will be driving past when you walk out of the door.......lol

Safety first brother, it's NOT worth the risk !

Good policy, keep it up

Cheers

:cool2:

You've just got a glance of your smoking hot neighbour's wife on your way to work, haven't you?
:miao:

wilisno
04-10-2012, 12:19 PM
You've just got a glance of your smoking hot neighbour's wife on your way to work, haven't you?
Hey, Bro Jj999, let me help you get over the line, give me a reply and you'll be a thousand posts member ! ;) ;) ;)

HookedonHookerz
04-10-2012, 12:34 PM
woah woah woah, "get over the line"? If it wasnt for his 999 post then i would be worried if brother wil has started batting for the other team. :surprise:

wilisno
04-10-2012, 12:37 PM
woah woah woah, "get over the line"? If it wasnt for his 999 post then i would be worried if brother wil has started batting for the other team. :surprise:
Haha, that's a good one ! But I don't play cricket, so I'm safe from being misunderstood ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2012, 12:56 PM

Haha, brother JJ, You should post your 1,000th post talking about your scores on your street near home !!

Congratulations for turning Gold any minute now,

Cheers

wilisno
04-10-2012, 01:04 PM
Haha, brother JJ, You should post your 1,000th post talking about your scores on your street near home !!

Congratulations for turning Gold any minute now,

Cheers
I bet he'd rather talk about something meaningful, like ... Loren ? ;) ;) ;)