PDA

View Full Version : Other Style (6 Cleg st Artarmon) - Crystal

retrowolf
04-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Hey bro's. I dropped into Style yesterday to check out the interesting and somewhat unique service they have on offer. This place has not been open very long from what I can tell and they aren't a full service place, but a bbbj and cim only service. There is nothing else on the menu except 20 minutes of natural French for the opening discounted price of $80.

I had messaged the place a few times and noticed they only have 3 girls listed, Mica, Crystal and coco. When asked about this, I was assured that there would be plenty more lady's starting soon. The place certaibally has pleanty of rooms to accommodate more.

Anyway, I was asked to wait in the waiting room and my only complaint about the whole place is that there should be a non smoking waiting room, or maybe there is but I wasn't asked my preference. As a non smoker, sitting in the room for the 10 minutes I had to wait left my eyes nose and throat burning and me feeling a little unwell (I have asthma and have never smoked). The room reeked of cigarettes.

After a short wait crystal was shown into the room and my jaw hit the floor, she was incredibly beautiful, although a little skinny and not as busty as I like. Her English was not great, but I didn't wait to see the other 2 girls. I paid my $80 and was shown into a nice enough room with a sofa (covered with a sheet) shower and mat on the floor right where the girl would kneel.

It is stated plainly that the girls don't disrobe which is unfortunate, but crystals dress was short enough that I could see her panties and down her top, which brought out the voyour in me.

Before things started I was takend naked into the shower and inspected and washed which was nice, then lead back to the sofa for some great bbbj finishing with cim. Then back to the shower and out of there.

Crystals performance was great, she used listerine during and after which was nice and clean and cooling, and she listened when I asked her to change up or keep going.

Over all I was very happy with the expirence and I will keep going back at $80. When it goes to full price though ($100) I'll have to think about it because my other regular (A1 west at st Mary's) is only $20 more for an hour of fs with cim (usually) although the women there aren't nearly as beautiful as crystal was. I hope this is the start of a new trend and that something opened up closer to home for me.

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Hi Brother Retrowolf,

Thanks for taking one for the forum and from the sounds of it, you were happy with your experiences and probably will go back.

You certainly have answered many questions I had when I first came across their ads a few days ago.

For me, $80 to have a shower before and after and have a BBBJ with CIM with a reasonably hot young girl is OK if the girl is naked and at least allow some play with the tits. But as they are, the BJL (well, she is not a WL and not a ML so I can only call her a blow job lady!!) is fully clothed (even though you can look down the top and see some cleavage, that won't do me brother ). for what they are offering, I will probably pay $50 just to have a try of something new, I much rather spend a bit more and either get FS or massage with some good extras.

It will be interesting to see if they will have enough business to survive before they are forced by the market to provide more, I propose we give them a miss until they cum to the party and provide better value for money, such as totally nude, shower with you and then allow some touching and definitely playing with the tits while the BJL gives you the BBBJ and CIM - then I will be happy to handle over my $80.00

Just my two cents

Cheers

:vomit:

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2012, 03:36 PM
I'll pay the $80 for BBBJ and CIM, only if it is performed this way with the BJL totally naked and with lots of touching and playing with the tits !!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8j8qd0K1V1qd2dcwo1_500.gif

But then again, looking at the next photo, if the BJL is doing a really good job - I don't know, the dude seems to be very happy fucking the mouth, but I really need tits in my hand - that's just me !!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrmrjb0NXP1qd2dcwo1_500.gif

And I suppose at the end of the day, it really cums down to how good is the blow job, and where the tongue will be licking most of the time, and if she is doing this to you for 10 min...............

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmut1mSHWg1qd2dcwo1_500.gif

retrowolf
04-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Haha thanks for the reply bro. I agree that the price is definitely right at the limit and as such I didn't offer Crystal a tip (which I usually do) but I can afford $80 a week and I enjoyed my self. If the price goes up to $100 I probably won't go back. Still, I hope more places offer this service, it's really all I want, much better for me to have natural French than covered fs.

gentlescream
05-10-2012, 03:46 AM
Yeah, this place is going have to seriously contemplate about moving its price up to $100. I'm guessing the customer toll will go quite down and not come back up.

woodcock
05-10-2012, 08:57 AM
I think nude would increase the cash flow

Booster
05-10-2012, 10:16 AM
The price seems pretty steep for what you get, especially if they aren't nude, considering that there's no touching anyway. 20 mins isn't a long time as well. But if the girls are dead hot this place might be a real goer, if they got super hot girls to give the blowie I reckon that it would be a worthwhile experience even without full service. I do hope this shop does well, so other types of this sort will open as well. Bring on the competition!

woodcock
05-10-2012, 11:23 AM
My point is why advertise her natural breast if we cant even see nor touch?

Style_Admin
05-10-2012, 10:46 PM
brother woodstock and to all punters
we do allow some degree of touching and viewing , but please get consent from the girls thank you !!!
you know what i mean , hhmmmm

we do want to cater for all the punters , cheers !!!!

mannykay
06-10-2012, 12:41 AM
... my other regular (A1 west at st Mary's) is only $20 more for an hour of fs with cim (usually) .....

I think you need to tell us more about this place bro!

TheTiger
29-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Huh ... what did I miss here?

Is this the old Aqua?

Not FS shop anymore?