PDA

View Full Version : General talk Thai Shops?

Dorian
05-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Hi all,

Long time punter, first time poster. Firstly just wanted to say hi to everyone and thanks for providing such a great/helpful community! It's good to be able to share info/experiences etc. I've been punting for many years and will try and recall some of the highlights to post soon.

But I wanted to ask does anyone know of any Thai Massage places that have extras? I used to know of a couple but neither of them do anymore, it seems like they've all gone that way? Does anyone know of any thai places like this around the inner west area? For the actual massage aspect I prefer thai, so I usually go thai for good massage, chinese for extras, but was wondering if there's best of both worlds? ;)

Thanks all,
Dorian.

Max Impact
05-10-2012, 06:14 PM
429 Parramatta Rd Leichhardt

wmh29
05-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Try Natasha's Thai Massage in Casula

CASULA
66 Marsh Parade,
Casula, NSW 2170
Tel: <02> 9601 0800

Lancelot
05-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Jenny (Thai) in Granville use to be only ML but now also offers FS. Her massage was awesome. Little 50kg had me in some weird reverse arm lock to stretch my neck and lat dorsis. 0449574165.

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Hi all,

Long time punter, first time poster. Firstly just wanted to say hi to everyone and thanks for providing such a great/helpful community! It's good to be able to share info/experiences etc. I've been punting for many years and will try and recall some of the highlights to post soon.

But I wanted to ask does anyone know of any Thai Massage places that have extras? I used to know of a couple but neither of them do anymore, it seems like they've all gone that way? Does anyone know of any thai places like this around the inner west area? For the actual massage aspect I prefer thai, so I usually go thai for good massage, chinese for extras, but was wondering if there's best of both worlds? ;)

Thanks all,
Dorian.

What sort of extras are you after??

A nude HJ ot FS ??

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Hi all,

Thanks all,
Dorian.

What sort of extras are you after??

A nude HJ or FS ??

Cheers

altgourami
06-10-2012, 10:11 AM
IMHO many massage places hate their girls doing BJ or FS. It gives the shop hell with the neighbours and council.

It also attracts cunts as customers that no one wants to see and the good customers will stay away from an 'anything goes' shop.

You're a 2 poster and are asking such a dumb question. Working for council? Inspecting a new Thai shop? Digging up dirt for a promotion at council?

If you wander around shops that you've never been before, or ask MLs on your first meeting during a line up whether they'll fuck you the answer will *always* and should *always* be NO.

Don't be a dill. Find a girl you like to see and who likes to see you. Invest a little time - say 3 x 60 mins or 5 x 30 mins - over a week or three and you'll have a new ML who'll put out for you *and* enjoy it.

Do not post After Reports for MLs that are too detailed - if you get lucky keep it to yourself. It'll be a personal thing for you and not from the shop. Just review the massage and shop, OK?

Respect the shop, respect the girl, respect yourself and remember: council inspectors have Internet connections, too.

Any FS with any ML will be a personal thing, not a business thing. I've fucked a girl in the back room of the cafe she works at. Do I post that this girl offers FS in her cafe? No. It was a personal crazy thing.

MLs generally do not do FS to all comers otherwise they'd be working in full service shops. Get it?

I know of one Chinese ML working in Chatswood now who turns down any and every offer of extras in her Chatswood shop out of respect for her boss but also works FS in North Sydney and is a little firecracker. I see her in both places and never - ever - does her service cross the line.

Dorian
07-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the responses guys :) I'd forgotten about the leichardt one - been past it many times but haven't tried.

A nude HJ ot FS ??

To be honest just HJ - not even nude! I know of tonnes of places that do, but just no thai places. (until the suggesitons above)

IMHO many massage places hate their girls doing BJ or FS. It gives the shop hell with the neighbours and council.

It also attracts cunts as customers that no one wants to see and the good customers will stay away from an 'anything goes' shop.

Yeah that makes sense - I wasn't after a 'full service' place, I was curious about is if any quality thai massage places exist (ie clean, professional, quality massage) but with a HJ as well. The massage with WL's is more often than not garbage, and tbh the massage is at least 50% of the appeal for me these days.

You're a 2 poster and are asking such a dumb question. Working for council? Inspecting a new Thai shop? Digging up dirt for a promotion at council?

Bro, take it easy. Don't jump to unjustified conclusions. I don't see what's so dumb about the question, it was perfectly clear and reasonable. I've got nothing to do with any council.

If you wander around shops that you've never been before, or ask MLs on your first meeting during a line up whether they'll fuck you the answer will *always* and should *always* be NO.

Don't be a dill. Find a girl you like to see and who likes to see you. Invest a little time - say 3 x 60 mins or 5 x 30 mins - over a week or three and you'll have a new ML who'll put out for you *and* enjoy it.

That's interesting, because I've been to repeat ML's many, many times over the years, spent a hell of a lot of money, and I get along with them REALLY well, and I have NEVER seen one cross that line at all - not even for a HJ. I'd LOVE them to, but I've not once seen it. Have you actually experienced this?

altgourami
07-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Sorry mate. Bad mood. Thai RNT places with excellent B2B massage in my neck of the woods.

128c Mowbray Road Willoughby RNT and FS on offer - I've given up on this shop as the girls are pretty avg now
200/1 Katherine St Chatswood new clean tidy shop RNT - my new favourite regular shop
115 Pacific Highway North Sydney same owner as 128c RNT and FS on offer - again, I've given up on this shop
104 Hampton Road Artarmon a public entrance on a busy street RNT

You might get FS at 104 or 200/1 but that is purely between you and the girl (as with most other shops anywhere)

All shops are around $60 for 30 minutes, $120 for 60 minutes. You won't be disappointed at any shop.

Hammerhead
08-10-2012, 01:03 AM
If you are around the North Shore i would recommend 'Lindfield Massage' at 346 Pacific Hwy, Lindfield. It's opposite the train station near the swimming pool supplies shop on the first floor.

Place is quite new, absolutely spotless and the mamasan is very pleasant.

Hammerhead
08-10-2012, 01:12 AM
Standard b2b with hj is available from all the girls. Just mention to mamasan or girl at the outset as they will not ask you.

Made that mistake the first time I went and ended up with just a great massage!

altgourami
08-10-2012, 06:55 AM
OK, the picks for decent clean shops are Lindfield, Chatswood and Artarmon for Thai RNT.

It all happens on the North Shore, brothers.

pussadore
09-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Hi all,

Thanks all,
Dorian.
282 Princes HWY Banksia

OldPing
09-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Try Oasis, at Poplar st Darlinghurst, good b2b. Yoko or Emma

wmh29
13-10-2012, 11:51 PM
Natasha'a at Casula - all the girls at I have visited have either offered a HJ or nude HJ never had FS but have never asked either.

altgourami
14-10-2012, 08:41 AM
I got a wax at 200/1 Katherine Street. Girls on Friday were cute too but I didn't have time to stay. Massage in this plase is fine and relaxing.

cam
17-01-2013, 09:14 PM
I have seen Lisa a young tall slender spectacular looking girl with great attitude, only had a $60 RNT with B2B but it was awesome, she is a stunner, oiled & tanned and so firm, great B cups and tight ass, only works Thursdays, I hope to see again asap, anyone else had time with her?
Ever had any extras?

henry_lawson
17-01-2013, 11:15 PM
Lindfield 346 in the middle of the shopping strip is good value, Tanya on a Friday is well worth seeing for her heavenly C cups. This place is very tidy, brand new fitout including a modern bathroom / shower and new soft towels. This is much a more upmarket place than up the road behind KFC.

hkhk123
21-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Very interesting for the Lindfield Shop, anyone knows the Opening Hours?

Travelmate
21-01-2013, 02:12 PM
I have seen Lisa a young tall slender spectacular looking girl with great attitude, only had a $60 RNT with B2B but it was awesome, she is a stunner, oiled & tanned and so firm, great B cups and tight ass, only works Thursdays, I hope to see again asap, anyone else had time with her?
Ever had any extras?

$60 with B2B??? Are you serious>?

aussiegaigin
21-01-2013, 03:19 PM
$60 with B2B??? Are you serious>?

Seems like standard service/price for 30 min in Thai shop.

altgourami
21-01-2013, 04:45 PM
Standard Thai price seems to be $60/30 minutes B2B (you don't always get to play with the girl too much), $120/60 minutes B2B. Been that way for the 5 years I've been punting.

Many customers prefer tipping a Chinese ML $50 for nude HJ (almost always NO touching) on top of a $35/30 minute massage - I don't know why they see this as better value than a $60/30 minute B2B in a Thai place.

Can anyone answer that question for me?

Licker
21-01-2013, 06:23 PM

Inability to calculate ROI, maybe???

wilisno
21-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Standard Thai price seems to be $60/30 minutes B2B (you don't always get to play with the girl too much), $120/60 minutes B2B. Been that way for the 5 years I've been punting.

Many customers prefer tipping a Chinese ML $50 for nude HJ (almost always NO touching) on top of a $35/30 minute massage - I don't know why they see this as better value than a $60/30 minute B2B in a Thai place.

They reckon the value and fun is in the negotiation ! :miao:

altgourami
22-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Cheap Chinese shops also tend to be a little more down market than Thai RNT joints. Exceptions to the rule would be 218/1 Katherine, 15 Oscar and Neridah Street, all in Chatswood.

Of course, each of these shops does not have a shower but at least Suki, Yumiko and Mikko make an effort to be tidy.

Still, no shower in a massage place is just makes the shop off limits for me, now. Esp. since many of the girls will do at least one FS job per day for a regular. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

The only decent shower RNT shop I know of in Chatswood is 200/1 Katherine Street.

Cracker38
05-02-2013, 09:32 PM
I think pure massage has recently put their prices up, I think I heard through the grapevine that Oasis thai has done the same too

oinkonk
06-02-2013, 11:33 AM
I think the rabbits will win the comp in 2014!!!!!!!!!

8inches
06-02-2013, 11:48 AM
wheres the common sense in that????

Licker
06-02-2013, 05:04 PM
wheres the common sense in that????

I hope you have realized by now that in this world, 'common sense' is NOT all that common.
It seems to be a very rear phenomena.

carmen farquis
06-02-2013, 07:47 PM
I think pure massage has recently put their prices up, I think I heard through the grapevine that Oasis thai has done the same too

yeah cracker pure massage is now$130 per hour and $70 half. serenity also put their prices up from $110 to $120 per hour

carmen farquis
06-02-2013, 08:05 PM
i think what dorian wanted was a legit massage shop were you can tip at the end for hj they do this at thai aroma in cremorne also near wrringah mall a shop has reopened were you can do the same but its not a nice shop but its better than it was

Pinkbits
06-02-2013, 08:12 PM
welcome to our forum.

8inches
07-02-2013, 12:13 AM
You mean negotiation down from $50 ? :). I mean what else can you negotiate? All girls (from say SL and SF) offer extras and for the same price.

On a different matter regarding hot towels in some Chinese massage places. Once I was at a place in chats wood. It was busy when I came in so the receptionist asked me to wait in a room behind the reception. A girl came out of a room, grabbed a hand towel on a shelf behind me then rinsed it in hot water. So I turned around to have a look and there they were, a whole heap of wet towels. Wtf, I thought, they're reusing old towels. Can you imagine washing your dick with someone's cum?

I suggest you ask them to use tissue to clean you instead. This is one of the reasons I prefer some Thai places b/c they have showers.

Thai shops on average better value-better facilities-better girls-better service
enough said

Razer23
07-02-2013, 07:01 AM
Emma in Thai oasis is good!! You should meet her..

oinkonk
07-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Rabbitohs to win in 2014!!!

Utamaro
07-02-2013, 05:14 PM

...well, Thai shops only have Thai girls!! :p If you wanna meet Korean, Chinese, Japanese etc... , you cannot get that in Thai shops! Nice to get 'friendly' with WLs from all part of asia...

AHLUNGOR
07-02-2013, 05:58 PM
...well, Thai shops only have Thai girls!! :p If you wanna meet Korean, Chinese, Japanese etc... , you cannot get that in Thai shops! Nice to get 'friendly' with WLs from all part of asia...

Excellent point brother,

You nail this !!

Mr Crash and Burn
07-02-2013, 06:52 PM
Variety can be good, but the thread is about Thai shops, not about Korean, Chinese, Bulgarian or Eskimo varieties.

runrun
10-04-2013, 08:44 PM
I just picked up a deal of the day groupon for 86A Hampden Rd, so they must have gone legit?

It's now 'Yangs' or something.

Chucky
08-05-2013, 10:03 AM
Anyone been to the Thai massage joint in West Ryde? (Victoria Road)

kmidas1
10-08-2013, 10:07 AM
I like Emma at thai oasis