PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Remi

boater
05-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Remi,

How to describe her?

Wilson had shown me a photo previously and she looked super cute in that young Japanese girl sort of way – and I knew I needed to book her, but when we were introduced she was wearing a shift that left her looking frumpy and I was a bit disappointed – but then when she slipped out of it she was just a delight to behold.

Slender waist. Lovely, firm, perky breasts, fully shaved, round face with big eyes and may absolute favourite - freckles! I am not really a tats person but for those who like them there are several quite dense but basic ones on her back.

I had ready Tiger’s report and so knew she needed a bit of care, but not being educated in Japanese culture like he is I thought I would just play it as fun.

Remi just comes up to my chin, but with a tilt of a head on both out parts we smiled, rubbed noses for a moment and I made my 3 requests as she stared at me seriously as she wondered what I was going to ask for, then smiled and bounced and nodded as I said
1) Tell me if I do anything you don’t like so I can stop.
2) Tell me if I do anything you like so I can do more.
3) Feel free to make suggestions

The ice was now broken and we collapsed in a smiling giggling pile hands and mouths and noses on the bed. I started exploring Remi with my hands, tongue, lips, nose and face. She started showing me what she liked, we never kissed deeply, but we broke off often for a snuggle and a kiss. Pretty soon however I was kissing her thighs and exploring her clit before settling down to some serious oral.

Remi took my cheeks in her hands and held me head where she wanted it as she became more and more agitated until she just lost control – the flaw with my request for guidance I have found over time is that if the lady really is enjoying what I am doing they completely lose the ability to give any guidance at all – they literally cannot speak.

Once she got her voice back she pulled me up next to her and whispered “me now” then licked her way down to blow me.

She was OK – though not nearly as good as Eli – and she obviously had something else in mind as she put on a dom and mounted me.

Rolling her over we explored what she liked, varying between gentle and firm, fast and slow, shallow and deep and all the combinations of those – till we found what worked for us and she held me as I enjoyed her before blowing in the dom.

A very nice cuddle followed before the shower and departure.

Overall a very enjoyable encounter, which I think was much enhanced by Tiger’s advice and keeping it fun.

Your mileage may vary of course (as might mine the next time) but this time round treating Remi as a lovely person who it was a delight to have naked in my arms certainly paid off.

The thing that I most enjoy is experiencing the pleasure a woman takes in what I am doing to her in bed – sometimes that is often a challenge in the paid-for-sex environment where you are just another of an endless parade of dicks, but Remi delivered in spades and I had a really good time enjoying both her and her enjoyment of what we were doing. If I had not since had an hour with Run (also at Ginza) it would have been my best sex in months.

Boater

GINZA
05-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Thanks, Remi is a very nice girl!!! sweet!

TheTiger
29-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Hey Boater,

Very nice report. For those who are interested, here is a link to my report on Remi. (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2257-Remi-quot-enigma-quot-look-it-up!)