PDA

View Full Version : LuvAsia - Avoid Katy (Kitty) Very disappointed.

OnTheTop
05-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Went there from Brisbane yesterday as see a familiar name Kitty from the web. Arrived there and all girls are available, I was thinking maybe their quality of girls would be no good.

After Intro, all the girls are average, and realised the girl's name should be Katy instead of Kitty. Since I am already there, I think why not try Katy for half hour.

This is my worst decision ever! The boobs are fake, not allow you to kiss them, after a quick Cbj, put on lub and direct to cow girl position, not longer than 1 mins, she said she is tired, what the!!!

She said it is very quite and I am her first customer, how can she be tired, and say that I am lazy.... Who is paying the money??

She totally turns me off..........completely....... I don't even want to cum when doing missionary ........

So I stopped, and asked her to do CBJ...... change another condom and having cbj for around 20 seconds, she hoop on and start the cow girls again..... ??? what that fuk...... are u a robot...... and without surprise, she said she is tired after 30 pumps.....

After that.... She wants to let me cum with HJ...... I stopped her and ask her to do the massage instead.... Really no mood to do it at all!!

Normally I don't want to write something bad abt a girl, unless the girl would give me a nightmare that I don't want anyone suffers like me......

End of story..... need to refresh my mind now to avoid nightmare.... :spook: