PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bondi Junction options

jrrompy
15-05-2013, 12:44 PM
Hey guys, me again. Like in my other post I'm just looking for some info.

I've noticed a few older posts (circa mid 2012) which talks about numerous Bondi Junction RnT places that are either hit or miss.

Anyone got any recent experiences or news from those places? Are they generally in the $80 range for a 30min RnT?

Reason I ask is that there is a good chance ill be going out to Bondi this weekend and wanted to know what the area was like in terms of RnT options.

Cheers.

jellyshots
15-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Bodylicious bro. The others in the area may be too expensive. Give them a call.

jrrompy
15-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Bodylicious bro. The others in the area may be too expensive. Give them a call.

Cool. I'll look them up. See if they have a website. There was another one I saw too which was called Body Care in Kingsford. I'm either going to Bondi to meet a mate or we'll catch up at UNSW. I saw the kings ford one has a website with standard prices but haven't read much about the quality of service.

AHLUNGOR
15-05-2013, 02:04 PM
Hey guys, me again. Like in my other post I'm just looking for some info.

I've noticed a few older posts (circa mid 2012) which talks about numerous Bondi Junction RnT places that are either hit or miss.

Anyone got any recent experiences or news from those places? Are they generally in the $80 range for a 30min RnT?

Reason I ask is that there is a good chance ill be going out to Bondi this weekend and wanted to know what the area was like in terms of RnT options.

Cheers.

Here's your Bondi Junction option:

After my business appointment at BJ this morning, drove pass this shop, don't look legit, my kind of shop so without too much expectation just walk in hopefully get some massage and a quickie HJ.

To my absolute delight, the first thing I saw as I walked up the stairs were a pair of 36 D Cups and the familiar face of Mia from SL!

It's my lucky day, couldn't have asked for a more suitable ML for the occasion, well may be except Coco or Lisa

So into the room, Mia gave me a big hug, I haven't seen them for a while and I miss them so much, that's Mia's all natural big firm boobs of course.

So forget about the massage and let's get them liberated !!

I almost forgot how nicely shaped and delicious they are, so for the next 15 minutes I was just happily playing with them in whatever ways I fancy and I was just like a little kid with his favourite toys !

Mia eventually lay me down on the massage table, oil me up and she was keen to show me her improvements in cock play which I must say are getting very good.

But my focus will always turn back to her tits, now that I am oiled up, she started rubbing her tits all over my little bro and started abusing him, slapping. pressing, teasing, nippling, and burying him alive between her deep valley !

It's time for lil Ahlungor to fight back and fight his way out of the valley! One moment he is completely buried, the next minute his head sticks out to get some air, it's a struggle and eventually there can only be one winner, Mia's tits are just too big and too firm and too slippery, so lil Ahlungor has no choice but spill his guts, and shoot out everything he's got, every last drop of it.

Now that the primary objective is achieved and after all the housekeeping routines, Mia got me turn around facing down and gave me a pretty decent massage until time.

Well, I walked away a very happy man as I didn't expect to run into one of my favourite ML in a stranger shop, such a pleasant surprise !!

Usual city prices, $60/60 min plus tips.

On the way out saw another girl quite petite , good looking and small breast, not my type but I could see other brother liking her.

This shop is not in the mall , about 100 metres from Newland St

Worth checking out if you are in the area, Mia is only there on Friday, or you can see her at SL every Tuesday

Chees

BTW, the address is 4B, 75 Oxford St and it's the shop upstairs, the Thai shop on the ground floor is legit, unless you are interested in male masseure...........lol

Cheers

jrrompy
15-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Geez AHLUNGOR, what are you trying to do? Kill me. Hahaha. Add another one to the never ending list.
Bloody hell there are just too many options, no matter wherever you go.

jrrompy
15-05-2013, 04:05 PM
Any comments on the Kingsford place? The one on Anzac Parade near UNSW. It looks like its near the McDonald's there.

Ethanhunt
15-05-2013, 05:16 PM
Yeh the Anzac parade one is ok. Been a few times and was offered fs the first time I went. Not sure if that still goes on. Mostly Thai, average looks. Had a few good ones though.
119 Oxford st is good at bondi junction. It's been a year since going there, but some nice cute Thai girls there. Body slide only though.

jrrompy
15-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Yeh the Anzac parade one is ok. Been a few times and was offered fs the first time I went. Not sure if that still goes on. Mostly Thai, average looks. Had a few good ones though.
119 Oxford st is good at bondi junction. It's been a year since going there, but some nice cute Thai girls there. Body slide only though.

Great advice mate. It's settled then, I'll meet my mate in Bondi. And put a Bondi Junction place on my backup list (already have a primary list).

Mr Crash and Burn
15-05-2013, 10:06 PM

Yes but Ethan, there are more ways to skin a cat so to speak :)