PDA

View Full Version : Ginza "Classes"?

Busyboy
15-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Since I've joined this forum I've read so many good things about Ginza.

So just wanted to asked what the differences in service there are between the "Classes" ie. Silver class and silver class premium.

I believe there are two Golden Classes as well?

the wizard
15-05-2013, 10:59 PM
The difference between Gold and Silver can be due to things like experience, attractiveness, body shape
breast size, age, english skills and popularity.
In saying that, the Silver class girls definitely deliver, they can be just as pretty, and provide the same excellent service, Pse and Gfe.
They are great value and the quality is never compromised.

The Premium classes take it up a notch, these girls are popular with many, maybe younger,
possibly have more experience, and maybe cuter and give you a more total Pse/Gfe.
Some are completely new to this and fresh, teaching them is part of the excitement.
I have many favorites in Silver/Premium and some I could class as brand girls.
We are lucky to have them at Ginza.

The Gold class girls are the brand girls and would definitely command a much higher price at other establishments.
You'll definitely know when your with a Gold class girl, most of them can be simply stunning.
They might be younger, but they are very experienced and don't need training by us.
They may have worked elsewhere before and they would possibly give you a wilder Pse with lots of Gfe.
Like the Silver girls, the Gold class girls will give you an unforgettable experience, and will F...k you to heaven and back-
Believe me ! :slobber:

Generally when it comes to overall service, there's not that much of a difference across all the classes, as Yuki has trained them well.
All the girls are pretty young too and that's the beauty of Ginza.

My advice is to mix it up, experience all the classes, read the reviews, choose your girl, then make that connection.
Before too long she may become a favorite and will join the others that already are........:love:

the Wizard

Sextus
15-05-2013, 11:14 PM
I guess this might be the final nail in the coffin of Australia being a classless society. :cry:

Sergaent Brody
15-05-2013, 11:26 PM
So this is what the Sydney Morning Herald's article Budget Class Warfare is all about... I see

AHLUNGOR
16-05-2013, 01:46 AM
This reminded me of the different prices for different race of girls a few years back at no 1 Blackburn!!

When you were shown a line up, the papasan will say:

This is Annie from Singapore $130, this is May from Malaysia $110, the is Helen from Hong Kong $120 and this Yuki from China, $110 etc.

Which didn't mean nothing to me as I would always pick the girl with the biggest/nicest tits anyway !

Cheers

hoshimoony
16-05-2013, 02:11 AM
I have to say the level of service is going to be good at ginza no matter who you choose. You definitely won't regret it if you choose those in the Gold category - they will deliver a consistently great service to anyone, but on the other hand you might end up liking someone in a lower class more than someone in Golden class. My personal favourites are all in the Silver premium category!

In the end, Ginza had to balance out supply and demand somehow. It used to be that it was impossible to see the more popular girls unless you called the minute the roster came out. Now you have a better chance of seeing whoever you like because of the classes, and even more so because they have more rooms and longer opening hours. The higher class girls are popular for a reason - be it the quality of service, looks, age, body, experience, personality, but in the end only you can decide who you like best! In the end, go with what you think you'll like. There are plenty of ARs around and they'll give you a feel for the differences in the level of service and girl :)

hoshimoony
16-05-2013, 02:12 AM
* Sorry accidentally posted the same thing twice and don't know how to delete post *

Gucci2012
16-05-2013, 05:34 AM
I've been all over Ginza's class spectrum. With girls from Gold class premium(Cassie-SS.F, Catherine-S.F, Moe-S.F, Elisa) right down Silver class(Prada-S.F, Eli-S.F) and everywhere in between Silver class premium(Yukana-SS.F), and the service has been GREAT!

the wizard
16-05-2013, 08:28 AM
S.s.f ?.....

Gucci2012
16-05-2013, 08:31 AM
Ss.f ??.....

Oh my bad, I was just to lazy to type "Super Sex Freak"

the wizard
16-05-2013, 08:31 AM
i agree....

jrrompy
16-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Great breakdown of classes. I was thinking silver premium but it seems you can't go wrong with any choice! Giddy up!

the wizard
16-05-2013, 09:40 AM
Great breakdown of classes. I was thinking silver premium but it seems you can't go wrong with any choice! Giddy up!

If you are wanting to go today, the Wizards tips in Silver would be

- Yukana
- Maki
- Aika
-Prada
- Elli

F...k just do them all .....!!

Busyboy
16-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Well thanks for clearing that up.

Is there a lineup where we can chose from at ginza?

Cause if that's the case it won't matter which class you choose as you'd be picking a girl you want.

hoshimoony
16-05-2013, 11:34 AM

Cause if that's the case it won't matter which class you choose as you'd be picking a girl you want.

There's supposed to be but your choice will be limited by availability!

rooter
16-05-2013, 12:28 PM

They don't have a line up as such at Ginza.
If you know which girl you want to see then it's best to book.
If you come in without a booking then Wilson will call the girls who are available to come out one at a time for you to check out. If you give him an idea what you are after eg busty, new, experienced, slim, best service etc then he will call the most appropriate girl out for you to check out.

Busyboy
16-05-2013, 12:53 PM
They don't have a line up as such at Ginza.
If you know which girl you want to see then it's best to book.
If you come in without a booking then Wilson will call the girls who are available to come out one at a time for you to check out. If you give him an idea what you are after eg busty, new, experienced, slim, best service etc then he will call the most appropriate girl out for you to check out.

Thanks Rooter!

Gonna go visit them on the weekend with a couple mates.

I'll just make sure in have enough funds to cover the Gold Premium and pick the girl I like the most.

the wizard
16-05-2013, 06:15 PM

Booking is the best way I think, most of the popular girls might be fully booked on the night/day and not available for a line up
Though you might be lucky as there might be some down time for some of them.
The line up situation is definitely better in the new shop set up though, as it was more difficult previously ie no. of girls/hours etc

CunningLinguist
16-05-2013, 06:48 PM
If you wanted to see the line up, you'd have to have some name notes with you to cross referece the girls against their class categories. It would come down to more than just the instant appeal to you of someone in a line up, unlike other shops with a flat rate. I assume they don't wear sashes with their categories on them like "Miss Golden Prime" 2013, "Miss Silver" 2013 - etc.

Some shops have a uniform!
So Ginza could have a different uniform for each class :)