PDA

View Full Version : Girl info MIna from artarmon paradise!! where is she

gorgeous
06-10-2012, 12:09 PM
hi guys i am need all the bros help please!!!!!!
i am lookin for mina from artarmon paradise, she left a long time ago from this place, i heard she move to melb , and i am off to melb next months so if any bro know where she work please help me out here><> she really a gem back in the day><

wilisno
06-10-2012, 01:53 PM
hi guys i am need all the bros help please!!!!!!
i am lookin for mina from artarmon paradise, she left a long time ago from this place, i heard she move to melb , and i am off to melb next months so if any bro know where she work please help me out here><> she really a gem back in the day><
Haha, surprised that there are still people looking for the 小明星 ( little movie star ) ! She left 2 years ago, and she's been in the industry for a few years before that, so very possibly she had retired !

chandra_man1
06-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Also from this shop Suki has just recently left. Is she working somewhere else? Never got around to see her but heard she's good

gorgeous
06-10-2012, 10:20 PM
nah she is not retired, i heard she moved to melb and she worked there, i just dont no which shop><

gorgeous
06-10-2012, 10:24 PM
wilisno can u intro me some WL, that can make me forgot about mina>< i really miss her haha she is a hottie n have a great sever

wilisno
06-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Also from this shop Suki has just recently left. Is she working somewhere else? Never got around to see her but heard she's good

You haven't seen Suki ? Damn ! You really have missed out on something special ! :miao:

have you seen Monica on Wednesday ? If you can click with her, she'll blow your mind away ! :miao:

gorgeous
07-10-2012, 01:36 AM
You haven't seen Suki ? Damn ! You really have missed out on something special ! :miao:

have you seen Monica on Wednesday ? If you can click with her, she'll blow your mind away ! :miao:

i have seen both suki n monica 2 very pretty girl n with very good seriver but their style dont interested me at all>< i find monica pretty fake><

wilisno
07-10-2012, 02:36 AM
wilisno can u intro me some WL, that can make me forgot about mina>< i really miss her haha she is a hottie n have a great sever

Mina when she was at her peak, she could beat most brand girls in outcall agencies in terms of look, smooth skin, GFE, killer bum etc. except for her boobs, only A+...but she's gone now !

As for Monica, as I said, you have to click with her to get the best out of her, I have heard conflicting comments about her, almost to the extreme !!! But she blew my mind ! :miao:

lonely heart
07-10-2012, 04:32 AM
Man I had the chance to see Suki but I missed it damn that girl was hot. James told me she might be back soon. is that bullshit or true??

BTW in the current line up Mona, Joey, Honey and jessica all not bad. Especially when it come to services, these girls really delivers.

wilisno
07-10-2012, 04:42 AM
Man I had the chance to see Suki but I missed it damn that girl was hot. James told me she might be back soon. is that bullshit or true??

BTW in the current line up Mona, Joey, Honey and jessica all not bad. Especially when it come to services, these girls really delivers.

I believe Suki will be back ! If you think she's hot when you saw her walking towards you, wait till she turns around and walks away from you, the view would make you cum in your pants ! That's the confession I got from another bro on the forum ! :miao:

gorgeous
07-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Mina when she was at her peak, she could beat most brand girls in outcall agencies in terms of look, smooth skin, GFE, killer bum etc. except for her boobs, only A+...but she's gone now !

As for Monica, as I said, you have to click with her to get the best out of her, I have heard conflicting comments about her, almost to the extreme !!! But she blew my mind ! :miao:

yeah i sooo agree with u she could beat most of brand girls in terms of everything!!! like i said she has gone to melb now she works there becoz james told me about it, but he doesnt know where she works>< he said come to the forum n ask about it maybe some bro here can help me out!! but looks like no lucky here><

wilisno
07-10-2012, 10:16 PM
yeah i sooo agree with u she could beat most of brand girls in terms of everything!!! like i said she has gone to melb now she works there becoz james told me about it, but he doesnt know where she works>< he said come to the forum n ask about it maybe some bro here can help me out!! but looks like no lucky here><

Not too sure about James' information if it's 2 years old !

Thumper
08-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Mina - lovely girl

The Monica on wednesday's is not the Librarian glasses Monica

I still await her comeback!!!!