PDA

View Full Version : Thai Massage - Thomas St West End

memememe
06-10-2012, 03:18 PM
went to this place the other day $60 per hour.

ML's are very average and massage OK. No luck but I think it would be offered if you went 2 or 3 times.

Some very close rubbing and a good stomach massage too....

brownwallaby
06-10-2012, 03:34 PM
i think they're in their late 30's? I popped in only to have a look. Did that just to kill time as I'd got a booking with Clair at Amore in 10 minutes

memememe
06-10-2012, 03:49 PM
one was a bit younger an cute in a dumpy Thai sort of way..... might go back next week and see

brownwallaby
06-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Please let us know if there's any luck with the younger one :)

andy0897
06-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Not a bad shop, not bad massage one name bella will please u . I have had other girls there also all accommodating

brownwallaby
06-10-2012, 05:34 PM
are they all thai ?

memememe
06-10-2012, 11:25 PM
All the ones i saw were thai

geotrog
23-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Went there this lunchtime on off chance. Timed it luck so straight in. Only three girls on reportedly. Was massaged by lady of early 30's(?), dumpy round faced - ok I suppose. Massage wasn't bad. She said she had been massaging for four years.
As memememe says, some very close rubbing and a nice tummy rub, occasional brushing with breasts (she was fully clothed). She left the room a couple of times to see mamasan but wasn't rushed. No extras offered but I didn't ask. Like to see what the massage is like on first visit to suss the joint out. Pleasant enough so will return - it's convenient to walk to from work! Will see how I get on next time.
Been to therapeutic massage at Dr Massage down by the Melbourne Hotel - but that was straight massage. There were some nice looking young chinese girls so you never know!
Any other recommendations in the area?