PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Tara: Worst experience ever @ 5 city.

wwwmmm
06-10-2012, 05:58 PM
for those bros who had a great experience with Tara, here is a big question: did i see the same Tara as you guys did? or for some other reasons Tara picks who she likes or hates the rest? or are there two Taras???

well, let's be frank, Tara gave me the worst 5* experience ever, given I have been punting with 5* for more than 3 years!

I booked her without seeing her before, because I've seen some positive reports. (Last time i did this was for Jolin which was a great choice. i normally saw the girl in the line-up and then decide.)

Things starts from the very beginning, when i see girl i normally give my hand and we went upstairs together. Tara seems be cool. well, that's fine. She led the way.
After into the room, no hugs. She prompt you to take shower first. whenver you are trying to create some friendly ambience (eg. friendly hugs.), guess what, she questioned you by saying loudly :"What?""What?"...

absolute no body touching during shower... all i faced is her long face. I start to ask myself: I'm pretty sure i have paid for this service huhh?

into bed. she asked: "face down please", the cat bath is good and wet. but SHORT! after two minutes she asked me to turn over and put the dom on to suck. i said no need that hurry we have plenty of time. she stoped and say loud :"what?""what?" I start to be pissed off.

Bros, can you imagine no touching and no kissing on body at all during the sex? All i was allowed is stand there like a machine or toy! fyi, i'm an average asian guy, not an ugly or unclean, not at all. and I do have great experience with almost every girls (chilli, lisa, lorean, milo, hebe etc...) why this girl so cool?!

my little brother became soft cos I just cannot stand her attitude. She suck for half min and I feel hurt... I was pissed off and said if you are not happy you shouldn't be here working. and she was sitting there with a long face saying :"what? what? i don't understand what you mean bla bla"

during the whole session she kept murmuring in korean. i don't know what she is murmuring about but truly if she is not happy doing this job, she should be here!! No one forced you to be here, and you gets paid!! If you needs money and you don't want act like a lovely girlfriend, then at leat be professional.

My english is poor and i hate to express any bad feedback here. after i've seen some bro's complain about here. I just decide to write sth.

to give those bro rating about her:

GFE: 0/10
Looking: 7/10
body: 8/10 (she is tall, slim like some bro said. but remember, no touch at all).
sex: 2/10
skin: a bit tanned

come back factor: NIL.

I believe 5* care about its customers like they always do. but i don't know why this girl was working here with such unpleasant

Travelmate
06-10-2012, 07:33 PM
strange
this seems to be abnormal.
brother wilsno. where are you?

ozgp000
06-10-2012, 07:54 PM
I just post an AP in the other tara AP...
Strong agree with you bro wwwmmm
no GFE at all...no touching...

wilisno
06-10-2012, 07:58 PM
strange
Strange is the word, it's totally not my experience, nor the experience of a few other reports ! And Tara is still one of the busiest girls there with lots of regulars !

ozgp000
06-10-2012, 07:59 PM
She just destory my first visit in 5star...

Alexlim
06-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Sorry to hear that bro, I got a good time with her,

strange

I think bro CISCO, TARA super Fans will give you answer .

ukoyrnez
07-10-2012, 02:23 AM
Hmm, maybe she's a moody one. Although to be honest, my one experience with her was so-so. Lisa's still the best for me.:miao:

wilisno
07-10-2012, 03:02 AM
Hmm, maybe she's a moody one. Although to be honest, my one experience with her was so-so. Lisa's still the best for me.:miao:

Haha, otherwise Lisa wouldn't be called the new Queen !

holi_day
07-10-2012, 09:21 AM
I would rate Singapore/Malai WL much higher than Korean ones in terms of service. I am a regular to 5* for about 2 years. Recently I only see Sin/malai girls and stopped seeing Korean. Tara was the one that quite tempting when I saw her in the corridor. But Korean service is usually not the same standard as Sin girls so I didn't try Tara yet. back in two years ago I met korean LV and she was one of the most beautiful girl I have seen (even in real life) and gave me the best GFE. But since she was gone, I never seen any korean like her. (however, LV is half chinese).

I wish 5* can import more Sin/malai girls and keep up the service standard. 5* is my favorate shop.

manman888
07-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Bro wwwmmmm

Sorry to hear your experience. I never encounter any problem with Tara and i also mentioned that on my first report with Tara and i did suggest to bro Cisco to try. It turns out to be Cisco's favourite. It seems like you did not bring this issue to 5* management at the time, maybe you should tell them what you encountered at the time when you finished, but to be honest, tara has not provided bad services to other bros though.

wwwmmm
09-10-2012, 07:05 PM
bros. clearly i'm not the only one has such bad experience. If you think she is good then congrats~
if some bros wants to explore, bearing in mind that you may or may not be disappointed and feel your $$ wasted. from my point of view, Tara is miles away from 5* standard.

5 Star City
09-10-2012, 07:17 PM
bros. clearly i'm not the only one has such bad experience. If you think she is good then congrats~
if some bros wants to explore, bearing in mind that you may or may not be disappointed and feel your $$ wasted. from my point of view, Tara is miles away from 5* standard.

Bro, If you are not happy with any of our girls, you are most welcome to voice your complain with 5* Management ANYTIME.
Out of your only 3 posts, all are only complains on 5*, PLEASE, come talk to us, if not, please move on and let TARA enjoy her holidays STRESS FREE.
Cheers.

babelx
21-10-2012, 11:04 PM
Maybe there are two Taras? Maybe you got a the evil one? [kidding]

Keiichisama
22-10-2012, 12:09 AM
This post was a surprise. Maybe there were just a break down in communication with you guys? I spoke english with her and although it's not her first language, we chatted and had a great time. Tara was nothing but pleasant to talk to. Very, very weird.

wilisno
22-10-2012, 12:42 AM
Something must be very wrong to make her behave that way.

AHLUNGOR
22-10-2012, 09:13 AM
well, let's be frank, Tara gave me the worst 5* experience ever, given I have been punting with 5* for more than 3 years.........

I believe 5* care about its customers like they always do. but i don't know why this girl was working here with such unpleasant

Hi Bro,

That was a fairly detailed review for a poor punt, and that was your one and only AR.

Considering you have been going to 5 Star for three years and never posted any review before, one can only assume that this was your only complaint, well mate, thats a pretty good strike rate, and if i have been going to the same shop for three years, surely the keepers would have known me and i should feel comfortable telling them of my bad experience face to face so that they can improve or did something about it.

Instead you choose to start this thread and judging by the title clearly tried to catch some attention or to put some damages on to Tara, your way to get even or to punish the WL for giving you poor services, fair enough.

But i guess if three years of good services (judging by you keep going back?) wasnt good enough to build some good will or all friendship was ruined by one poor punt - was it not a real pity ??

Just my two cents

Cheers

handbanana
22-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Bro, If you are not happy with any of our girls, you are most welcome to voice your complain with 5* Management ANYTIME.
Out of your only 3 posts, all are only complains on 5*, PLEASE, come talk to us, if not, please move on and let TARA enjoy her holidays STRESS FREE.
Cheers.

that's a bit rude

HookedonHookerz
22-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Hi Bro,

That was a fairly detailed review for a poor punt, and that was your one and only AR.

Considering you have been going to 5 Star for three years and never posted any review before, one can only assume that this was your only complaint, well mate, thats a pretty good strike rate, and if i have been going to the same shop for three years, surely the keepers would have known me and i should feel comfortable telling them of my bad experience face to face so that they can improve or did something about it.

Instead you choose to start this thread and judging by the title clearly tried to catch some attention or to put some damages on to Tara, your way to get even or to punish the WL for giving you poor services, fair enough.

But i guess if three years of good services (judging by you keep going back?) wasnt good enough to build some good will or all friendship was ruined by one poor punt - was it not a real pity ??

Just my two cents

Cheers

Thats a very good point you put through bro Ahlungor. It also seems from your quote that the OP has edited out "well, let's be frank, Tara gave me the worst 5* experience ever, given I have been punting with 5* for more than 3 years........." How very interesting indeed.

Hats off to you and your detective work. :shout: