PDA

View Full Version : cracker springhill porkchop

dr wankenstein
06-10-2012, 06:52 PM
i deleted the number in disgust and don't remember which of the spring hill links on cracker this one is.

this is an old chinese bird with a c-scar and deep voice masculine voice. Definitely not the chick that is answering the phone. This one is on birley st, same joint carmen has worked out off before.

she didn't want to do cow girl because she's too tired, that pissed me off and out of compassion for my dick i decided to beat a hasty retreat and made an excuse and got out of there (sans money).

i don't know any good private WLs at the moment. Tena in the valley isn't too bad (ymmv). can't be fucked wasting my money anymore, would rather go without.

i normally strike a few habs a year, 2012 has been a drought for me.

onthehunt
07-10-2012, 12:53 PM
i deleted the number in disgust and don't remember which of the spring hill links on cracker this one is.

this is an old chinese bird with a c-scar and deep voice masculine voice. Definitely not the chick that is answering the phone. This one is on birley st, same joint carmen has worked out off before.

she didn't want to do cow girl because she's too tired, that pissed me off and out of compassion for my dick i decided to beat a hasty retreat and made an excuse and got out of there (sans money).

i don't know any good private WLs at the moment. Tena in the valley isn't too bad (ymmv). can't be fucked wasting my money anymore, would rather go without.

i normally strike a few habs a year, 2012 has been a drought for me.
Jesus, fake photos are bad enough, now we have "fake voice" to contend with too? Have you tried Hannah (Valley) yet, doc? If you like Tena, I'm pretty sure you're going to enjoy bookings with Hannah!

teebob
07-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Jesus, fake photos are bad enough, now we have "fake voice" to contend with too? Have you tried Hannah (Valley) yet, doc? If you like Tena, I'm pretty sure you're going to enjoy bookings with Hannah!

been experiencing fake voice for years. sometimes the one opened the door didn't know that they have a booking too haha.

yeah Hannah was good, although a bit too cheerful i think, makes me wonder if she just tried hard to be nice or in fact her personality. Don't forget to grab some bananas too while you're there =)

dr wankenstein
07-10-2012, 09:39 PM
you can only do so much vetting sight unseen, I normally phone for the first visit. if they're worth seeing again i sms. i've spoken to some "19 yr olds" who have deeper voices than myself. on occasions i've thought holy fuck, that's not a chick. As bad as old pork chops are I would be seriously fucked up if I saw a set of balls on a WL.

Xavriel
08-10-2012, 12:19 PM
you can only do so much vetting sight unseen, I normally phone for the first visit. if they're worth seeing again i sms. i've spoken to some "19 yr olds" who have deeper voices than myself. on occasions i've thought holy fuck, that's not a chick. As bad as old pork chops are I would be seriously fucked up if I saw a set of balls on a WL.

You ever run into those Thai girls who are 'full'? Big breasts, but big frame, long legs, good hips but handsome more than pretty? I was shitting myself at one point.. thinking "if she flops out a schlong I'm running..."

Puntersclub
08-10-2012, 02:28 PM
I went to one in Birley st a couple of weeks ago, Japanese chick, good experience but short changed on time.

Looking at the asian receptionist (mature) I did wonder if she was a mamasan. Maybe she is running girls out of the place. Was the appartment at the back past reception ?

dr wankenstein
08-10-2012, 05:20 PM
i was semi-aware there's a reception like office there, never paid attention to it. This wl was towards the back of the complex.
I think Brisbane gets the sloppy seconds, they're pretty worn out and have taken a pounding by the time they get here.