PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Choko, no go :(

plexor
07-10-2012, 02:34 AM
Hi guys,
I decided to drop into 5 Star this evening while visiting Sydney. From all the recommendations on here I was excited about visiting 5 Star and enjoying the great service that is provided.

I was taken into the lounge and the girls were brought out. Choko caught my eye so decided to go with her. She was pleasant enough walking up the stairs and holding my hand which was a nice touch. In the room I went into the shower and she washed me down paying particular attention to my lil bro and ass :) After a quick BBBJ, we dried off and went into the room.

Choko asked me to lay face down while she gave me a cat bath. After doing that for 5 minutes she got me to roll over and then continued with the BBBJ. She then got me to stand up and did some more BBBJ. After this continued on for a while I started to realise I was going to run out of time! I asked her to hop on the bed so I could DATY. She obliged, however the second my hand touched her pussy, she flinched. I decided to give it a miss and asked for sex.

I laid down and she reluctantly put the condom on and lubed up her pussy and my lil bro. She then tried to slowly ease herself onto me, however she was in pain. By this stage I had lost all interest. I thought it would be rough if I tried to proceed with sex. She took the condom off and then started giving me more BBBJ. Meanwhile the buzzer kept going off, with me not knowing how long I had left. After much ass play and Choko trying her hardest I CIM.

To be honest I was pretty pissed off with how it all played out. I had a quick shower and headed down stairs to talk to the guy running the show. I wanted a partial refund, but because I didnt come down until time was up, it was too bad. My point was, I could have had got a BBBJ at a massage parlour for a lot less than to pay $220 for 45 minutes of BBBJ.

My mate saw Lisa and he was pretty happy, however Im not heading back to 5 star again after this experience. If the girl is too sore for sex (which I completely appreciate), she shouldnt be selling herself for sex. I was gutted with the whole experience after reading so much on this forum.

Cheers
Plexor

ukoyrnez
07-10-2012, 02:50 AM
Hmm, disappointing. Interestingly, (and I digress a little) while I've had great sessions with Lisa before, my last encounter started from being very (and I mean very) passionate to a sudden "how can I make you cum?" while we she was on top for a bit. This was about 20-30 minutes into a 45 minute session. That kinda sideswiped me and I lost my mojo, lol. She got upset and said I should see another girl since she couldn't get me to cum.

Anyway, I digress. The point is, since the women are human, they probably have their ups and downs. If more than one customer pounds them real hard a day, it's crap for us who end up losing out.

Maybe an alternative strategy for the shop is to have more girls and rotate them around so the girls don't all get tired out, lol.

plexor
07-10-2012, 02:52 AM
I agree that they are human. I think that people do forget that. Hence why I didnt force the issue. Im just disappointed that they sold a service that Choko couldnt provide. Must have been a busy night for her :)

wilisno
07-10-2012, 02:52 AM
From what you said, I can't see any problem with it. She did everything she was supposed to do, even when she was in pain, she was still trying to finish the job !

Even you said Choko was trying her hardest and made you CIM, I can't see why you would still ask for a refund !

plexor
07-10-2012, 02:56 AM
Because I went there for sex......

I appreciate that she did her best with what she could do at the time. She worked pretty hard with the BBBJ, however I think I was spoilt at Babylon today :D Oh well, they call it punting for a reason :)

wilisno
07-10-2012, 02:59 AM
Hmm, disappointing. Interestingly, (and I digress a little) while I've had great sessions with Lisa before, my last encounter started from being very (and I mean very) passionate to a sudden "how can I make you cum?" while we she was on top for a bit. This was about 20-30 minutes into a 45 minute session. That kinda sideswiped me and I lost my mojo, lol. She got upset and said I should see another girl since she couldn't get me to cum.

Anyway, I digress. The point is, since the women are human, they probably have their ups and downs. If more than one customer pounds them real hard a day, it's crap for us who end up losing out.

Maybe an alternative strategy for the shop is to have more girls and rotate them around so the girls don't all get tired out, lol.

A girl can be tired out not necessarily by a lot of jobs, it could happen in a single job, like someone with a huge dick ! And the girls are advised to offer BBBJ or hand job if they think they can't take it, the customer has the right to terminate the session for a refund, but not after the whole process's completed.

ukoyrnez
07-10-2012, 03:00 AM
Yep, it's punting all right. The same awesome lady can be less stellar the next time around. It's either that, or we get more and more spoiled after each session that we need harder stimulation... Hmm, I think I need a short break. LOL.

Alexlim
07-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Take it easy bro,As you post she was pained during CG position, I think your little bro might be too big for little Choko, as I post her strength is tight pussy but it might be her weakness too. And you might worry about the time will run out, I used to be like that, just let you feel free bro just enjoy her services as entree or warm up stage and you will get more enjoy during sex period.

I always have warm up stage 10-15 mins before sex, because I used to ignore this stage until I had problem, and many bro advised me to spend time in warm up stage and I will more enjoy

At least she tried to do CIM, let it be bro, next time just feel free and enjoy to punt

manman888
07-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Plexor, sorry to hear your experience with Choko, but honestly and i am sure other bros will agree with me that 5* is one of the most consistent shop in sydney, i agreed with what alexlim and wilisno bro said here, but at least you get CIM from korean wl here, to be honest not all korean wls here will do that but choko did try her best with what you said to make a customer happy. I also don't see there are any problems here.

Gucci2012
07-10-2012, 11:07 AM
(Just take your oversized dick and negativty back to Brisbane. From your own words the poor girl was trying yet its still not enough for you...then you have the nerve to ask for a "partial" refund...she wasn't "partially" sucking your dick and BBBJ is a sexual act, meaning it was sex.) Oppps did I say that out aloud... my bad, what I meant to say was hey that's too bad bro, better luck on your next trip back to Sydney.

HookedonHookerz
07-10-2012, 01:28 PM
I had a wonderful time with choco. Shes a real damn trooper. Great body with an awesome smile. She is super tight but go easy on her and let her strenghten up her pussy. I dont want this queen to be in the future to leave because you guys are too rough.

They are in this job bevause they are desperate. She tried her best, you cant ask anymore from her.

Wish you all the best in the future choco. Your a great girl.

wilisno
07-10-2012, 01:43 PM
(Just take your oversized dick and negativty back to Brisbane. From your own words the poor girl was trying yet its still not enough for you...then you have the nerve to ask for a "partial" refund...she wasn't "partially" sucking your dick and BBBJ is a sexual act, meaning it was sex.) Oppps did I say that out aloud... my bad, what I meant to say was hey that's too bad bro, better luck on your next trip back to Sydney.
I didn't want to say this, but since you unknowingly voiced your thoughts, I might join in and whisper something to myself !

This is the reason why a lot of girls got weary of serving Caucasian customers ! Fortunately most Caucasian bros who are well endowed know how to treat a small Asian girl, just hope Choko doesn't read the forum and follows the lead of lots of other girls like Irene, Chilli, Moon ... and stops seeing Caucasians ...

plexor
07-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Hi guys,
I thought I better put this to bed. :)

Please be aware that in no way did I even try to put my dick in her pussy. It was evident as she was hopping on that she was in pain. I respect what the girls do and in no way would I force my way in, hence why I accepted the BBBJ. She did her best to please me and for that I take my hat off to her. Im always nice to the girls and usually they bend over backwards to please me as Im sure they deal with some nasty customers from time to time.

I was a little grumpy last night, but wouldnt do anything to hurt any of these girls.

On the other hand, thanks for compliment Gucci2012 :) I always thought I was joe average :)

Happy punting guys! I guess thats what it is all about!

altgourami
07-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Fuck! End the racism people. White guys do not generally have larger cocks. Some white guys have enormous cocks. Some Asian guys have enormous cocks. Some guys have thin long cocks, some guys have short thick cocks.

WLs who choose not to see white guys because of their cocks are misinformed. WLs who choose to not to see white guys out of personal preference are right to do so. Hell, I choose not to see white chicks.

I went to a Japanese bath house in Tokyo once. Some enormous fuckers there. Some tiny guys, too. I have a Thai gik who says her last Thai BF had a bigger cock than me. Guess what? He was Asian. Guess what? I'm white. And my GF before said I was a big fucker compared with her last white BF.

Horses for courses.

wilisno
07-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Fuck! End the racism people. White guys do not generally have larger cocks. Some white guys have enormous cocks. Some Asian guys have enormous cocks. Some guys have thin long cocks, some guys have short thick cocks.

WLs who choose not to see white guys because of their cocks are misinformed. WLs who choose to not to see white guys out of personal preference are right to do so. Hell, I choose not to see white chicks.

I went to a Japanese bath house in Tokyo once. Some enormous fuckers there. Some tiny guys, too. I have a Thai gik who says her last Thai BF had a bigger cock than me. Guess what? He was Asian. Guess what? I'm white. And my GF before said I was a big fucker compared with her last white BF.

Horses for courses.

Don't turn it into a racism issue bro, I was only pointing out the fact why some girls who used to see whites guys ended up changing their minds, because they wouldn't know until they're in the room, and it will be too late, like in this case, even Choko tried her best, she still ended up in trouble.

And in fact, I've been told by a few girls who see Caucasians that 9 out of ten Caucasian customers are no bigger than what I've got, but some just can't risk the tenth due to bad experience.

altgourami
07-10-2012, 09:30 PM
My racism rant triggered by what Gucci2012 said: "Take your oversized dick back to Brisbane..."

Like I said. I respect and encourage girls to choose their customers wisely.

I am not saying WLs are racist because they have preference. It is their prerogative who they see. But if I read another white guy/big cock-asian guy/good for Asian girl post I'll scream.

It's racist to say Chinese people are all short (they're not, I'm sometimes towered over in Shanghai) or that all Asian girls have tight pussies (they don't, my last Thai GF's pussy was just like my last cauc GF's pussy and I've had tighter cauc pussies) or that Asian WL's are 'hurt' by white guys because they're not Asian.

Everyone drop the shit about white guys/Asian guys please.

Gucci2012
08-10-2012, 10:04 AM
My racism rant triggered by what Gucci2012 said: "Take your oversized dick back to Brisbane..."

Like I said. I respect and encourage girls to choose their customers wisely.

I am not saying WLs are racist because they have preference. It is their prerogative who they see. But if I read another white guy/big cock-asian guy/good for Asian girl post I'll scream.

It's racist to say Chinese people are all short (they're not, I'm sometimes towered over in Shanghai) or that all Asian girls have tight pussies (they don't, my last Thai GF's pussy was just like my last cauc GF's pussy and I've had tighter cauc pussies) or that Asian WL's are 'hurt' by white guys because they're not Asian.

Everyone drop the shit about white guys/Asian guys please.

Dude you stop the racist stuff no where in my post do I mention anything about race, if so show me exactly I say anything about race...nothing so stay quite and think before you open ignorant mouth, so why mention my name?? Stop being a cyber bully. Since when does "oversized dick" mean a race?

Bring it!

TheTiger
30-10-2012, 08:57 AM
From what you said, I can't see any problem with it. She did everything she was supposed to do, even when she was in pain, she was still trying to finish the job !

Even you said Choko was trying her hardest and made you CIM, I can't see why you would still ask for a refund !

Edit: Sorry Alex and others, I only just realised that it is a size problem. I agree that if you are big you should inform management unless you're seeing your regular girl. I therefore removed my comment about the girl being unwell.

Alexlim
30-10-2012, 09:47 AM
I met Choko 2 times and I got good sessions. Good 5* services.

Could you please open your mind and analyse the problem, her strength is tight pussy but it is her weakness too, if she meets clients who have dick that doesn't match her pussy. I think this is physical problem, not services problem... Choko could provide all 5* services, right? She attempt to do CIM for her client when they had problem!

If you have GF and her pussy is so tight, you might happy with tight pussy but she might get pain when you are fucking her, how could she do for her BF?

For sure, your GF might offer Hj or CIM for you right?

I think if you guys have bigger size, it isn't your problem too. If I were you, I'd proud I have big dick! Because I was upset when I had contest with my friends during my boy school time. I lost even though I have Asian standard size but they are bigger!

To avoid the problem like that you just ask reception Laurie, Jason or Sam before you see their line up, they can show you which girl who match your dick, it's easy.

If you have problem, you can come down to see management and tell them about your problem, I think 5* management will happy to swop another for you, because they might not happy if the girl was pained and go home like many cases that had happened before.

Enjoy punting,

Sergaent Brody
30-10-2012, 10:21 AM
I have my average Asian small cock and it drives girls in 5* and MOC so mad that they are all so happy to see me. Want to know my secret? I treat them with dignity and respect