PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Masstige - can anyone recommend some girls?

Jimmy Rustles
16-05-2013, 02:54 PM
planning to take a friend to Masstige. anyone want to recommend names of girls to look for?

in terms of looks and service, how do the Korean girls at Masstige compare to other girls at Korean brothels like Top 127/Golden Flower?

appreciate any help brothers

Bracket
16-05-2013, 11:11 PM
If it's a brothel you're after then you shouldn't be going to Masstige8. Although it has DA approval as a brothel it's only ever operated as an upmarket massage place. Of course, you may get lucky with some girl offering extras, but I wouldn't be counting on it.

jj12345
18-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Monica

Don't stink, be nice, you'll be treated very well.

Jimmy Rustles
19-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Bracket, I'm just interested in getting any kind of action with a korean girl. Brothel, massage, doesn't matter. Main concern is looks and service is only a slight concern. Has anyone here been to both Masstige and Golden Flower / Top 127?

jj12345, thanks for the suggestion mate.

AHLUNGOR
19-05-2013, 02:13 PM
Bracket, I'm just interested in getting any kind of action with a korean girl. Brothel, massage, doesn't matter. Main concern is looks and service is only a slight concern. Has anyone here been to both Masstige and Golden Flower / Top 127?

Hi Jimmy,

If your main concern is looks and services is secondary, then you don't really need suggestions here, just go to the shop and see the line up mate!

Good luck

Cheers

jj12345
19-05-2013, 09:33 PM

You're welcome. If it means anything for you. She has those big cute eyes like from the anime. I think this very sexy.

GDTUP
19-06-2013, 01:16 AM
planning to take a friend to Masstige. anyone want to recommend names of girls to look for?

in terms of looks and service, how do the Korean girls at Masstige compare to other girls at Korean brothels like Top 127/Golden Flower?

appreciate any help brothers

Gday mates.

Umm currently I guess Kgals at this shop are lower level. u know last year, there are even hotter chicks there

Just hope better one come up soon :love:

Who u has session so far?

Mine is 1)Jessica 2) Nicole 3) Vivi

Nicole looks really korean style. but normal service.

Vivi is ok . her service is the best within 3. BJ is good and even she is talktive, which makes u good. BBBJ sometimes available and come inside too

I prefer TOP one Brothel currently. I dont sex just ask for BJ to come . my son alway melt whenever she BBBj mine.

Either Midas or Masstige,,, there is not specific standard, some K gals even dont Bj.. some BJ with condom, some BBBJ, some BBBJ and cum inside mounth.

I hope to hear from all of mu mates about girls u reccomend.

cacthaupp:miao:

Falcon
23-06-2013, 11:32 PM
lexy is good too in Masstige but idk whether she still working or not :surprise:

sbk
23-06-2013, 11:57 PM
Monica was the best but just quit:confused2:. Lexi, Sugar and Honey all give good services. Coco is a fairly new girl, younger, pretty face and good service, although slightly chubby in a nice way.

Happyfool
24-06-2013, 12:34 AM
I would suggest Daisy - barbie looks toned body but fake boobs, star - really friendly and enthusiastic, really cute toned body, and my favourite is ruby! i think already too many people know that's why she's always booked !

Falcon
26-06-2013, 08:45 AM
Anybody know whther Nicole still workin in masstige ??

PK_Norm
03-09-2013, 01:43 PM
GDTUP - Vivi sounds pretty good. Does she provide BBBJ and CIM for free or does it cost extra and depends on the customer? Are any other extras on the table?

Skepti10
03-09-2013, 01:52 PM

Just like me haha, although for me service is becoming more important

Skepti10
03-09-2013, 01:54 PM
GDTUP - Vivi sounds pretty good. Does she provide BBBJ and CIM for free or does it cost extra and depends on the customer? Are any other extras on the table?

I don't think any place outside of fs shops provide bbbj as standard right?

PK_Norm
03-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Not sure. I don't go to FS shops. Just Massage ones so keen to maximise the experience...:)

Skepti10
03-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Not sure. I don't go to FS shops. Just Massage ones so keen to maximise the experience...:)

Haha fair enough. I tend to be worried about how many other bbbjs the girl did and the risk of catching something...

PK_Norm
03-09-2013, 02:08 PM
Thats true haha thats why im also asking does she do that as a standard thing for alot of customers or i guess only if she likes you, regular, handsome or you are a charming guy or you have to pay extra...