PDA

View Full Version : Tips to increase VFM

brownwallaby
07-10-2012, 04:43 PM
when you've agreed at a price with your ML's, change the term by saying that you'd wank yourself and touch certain parts of her body (e.g tits). It's very likely she'll say yes. Then wank yourself while tickling her nips. The combination of watching your expression and the tickle on her sensitive parts will get her aroused, expecially since she can focus on the sensation without having to work on your little man. Sometimes she'll let you touch other parts not covered in the original agreement. This will strengthen your connection with her and your next visit will be more exciting
I share this with the risk of losing the novelty factor from my regulars

Eff2fifty
07-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Sorry, not for me!!!

popeye96
07-10-2012, 06:58 PM
I could play with my own nipples and wank myself off at home for nothing.:miao:

dr wankenstein
07-10-2012, 09:06 PM
I could play with my own nipples and wank myself off at home for nothing.:miao:

i just got a weird boner...

brownwallaby
07-10-2012, 09:14 PM
not surprised by the responds, everyone is born different haha ........

Kenji2
08-10-2012, 12:33 AM
I've offered to give them a massage instead near the end of the session (3/4 way thru). You'd be surprised at the results although it doesn't always work out. Just be nice and be that extra gentlemanly, if you hit it off at the start it also helps :)

popeye96
08-10-2012, 05:24 PM
I've offered to give them a massage instead near the end of the session (3/4 way thru). You'd be surprised at the results although it doesn't always work out. Just be nice and be that extra gentlemanly, if you hit it off at the start it also helps :)
So do you charge them for "extras"? ;)