PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Eli - Oct 2012

boater
08-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Eli,
Very very slim, willowy in fact - Eli gave me the best blowjob I have had at Ginza.

We didn't even have sex, her blowjob was so good that is all I wanted.

Good looking and eager to please Eli and I sort of 'clashed' a bit in our approaches I think.

I love to excite and satisfy the woman I am with - she loves to please and look after the man she is with. Both focused on looking after the other we sort of 'missed' on really looking after ourselves.

I spent a long time eating Eli out - and she seems to have patiently waited for me to end rather than relax and enjoy it

Then it was my turn and I didn't just relax and let Eli show me what she can do - though what she did do with the BJ was quite impressive

So I had a somewhat frustrating time with Eli, my fault I think, because I was not prepared for someone who was so focused on doing stuff for me rather than being treated well themselves

So I certainly need to go back and see Eli again - let her have her way with me - and just let go and enjoy it.

Boater

TheTiger
30-10-2012, 09:12 AM
Yes, Eli is probably the slimmest girl I've seen at Ginza ... and just the way I like 'em. I can't wait to have another round with her.

wordsandpaintagain
14-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Had the pleasure of pleasuring Eli today.

In one sentence - can't stress enough how this super slim, willowy girl prides herself on great service - and delivers!

We started with a chat - her English is excellent, and she seemed genuinely interested in our conversation. It helped to build a bit of a GFE experience. I popped in the shower real quickly and she did right after to get nice an clean. Unfortunately the facilities at Ginza don't really accomodate two in the shower, which would have been good fun. Maybe the Ginza bossman could consider an upgrade to those high-pressure, large showerheads! :prettiness: please? :prettiness:

She has a much softer style than I'm used to, which matches the GFE service; but her kissing is great and she really does have the mentality of serving you as best she can. We moved from the kissing to a wonderful catbath and BBBJ. Her blowjob was faultless, though tbh certain other ladies at Ginza may have ruined me for others! Eli would kiss the little brother up and down and pass it to the side, making sure the shaft is nice and well lubricated with spit. She has this 'move' where she pumps up and down your shaft with just the right amount of variation in tightening that no pussy could possibly replicate. The only real thing to do after reading that sentence is to try it, bros. :startle:

All I could do was lay there for over half and hour, enjoying the sensations. Maybe next time that's all I'd come in for - would still be well worth the price of admission!

She let me go for a spot of DATY, which I'm quite fond of; she likes it soft whereas I'm used to giving it a lot harder - still, it was lots of fun to eat that clean, wonderfully shaped kitty and her her genuine sounding emotion. As she's not Japanese, there isn't that pain-pleasure sound, which makes it far easier to read if you're pushing her buttons the right way.

We then proceeded to move into mish, where I pounded her with those flexible, skinny legs lifted sky-high the whole time. Our 'fit' didn't seem perfect to me, so I knew I probably not cum in that position. But boy, was it fun! She'd lean in for a kiss as my little brother was piston-ing in and out of her and it felt oh so good to wrap my arms around such a skinny girl! :cool2:

The wonderful, service-oriented girl she is, she went back down on me like a trooper and switched it up multiple times - blowjob, handjob, her on top, me on top. She was so worried that I wasn't going to come when I wasn't concerned at all - the experience was still wonderful and I really did feel that we clicked better than most other punts.

All in all, it was like a degustation meal - all delightful, finely tuned experiences packed all together. I may have went and gotten some maccas afterwards, but heeey, that's maybe cause I eat a lot. :slobber:

A happy punt.

the wizard
14-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Good report Wordsandpaintagain,

Totally agree, being spoiled silly by the Japanese girls I didn't think I would enjoy myself as much with Elli - boy was I so wrong...

Bracket
14-11-2012, 11:27 PM
... Unfortunately the facilities at Ginza don't really accomodate two in the shower, which would have been good fun. ...You can't have seen her at the Kent Street shop, which certainly can accommodate two in the shower and even has two shower heads. Suggest you call Wilson and ask when she is next rostered on there!

chandra_man1
15-11-2012, 01:40 AM
so are there 2 locations? i thought the old place is not used anymore

boater
15-11-2012, 06:35 AM
so are there 2 locations? i thought the old place is not used anymore

Yes there are and no it is not

Boater

the wizard
15-11-2012, 06:41 AM
Yes there are and no it is not

Boater
I really liked the ensuite at kent st.
Do they have one similar at the new apartment- only used a smallish room whilst there last week.

Boater are you saying that they are closing down kent?

the wizard
15-11-2012, 06:49 AM
Good report Wordsandpaintagain,

Totally agree, being spoiled silly by the Japanese girls I didn't think I would enjoy myself as much with Elli - boy was I so wrong...

I remember we talked about the fact she wouldn't cum with every guy as she would be too exhausted to last the day.
Being the trooper she was she pussy grinded me in cow girl for what seemed a eternity until she came. ( especially for me and for her)

She did all the work and didn't want me to change that posistion so she didn't lose her momentum- it was like being on auto pilot for a while till she orgasmed.
Once the sensitiveness for her had passed I continued to pound her then drenched pussy until I cum glazed her body...

Wow- need to see again and very soon !!!!

Bracket
15-11-2012, 11:10 AM
... are you saying that they are closing down kent?
This is starting to get confusing, so I hope my memory is OK when I try to explain as follows!

Ginza is the reincarnation of Tokyo Cats which during 2011 ran its CBD operation out of first an apartment at King Street Wharf but later shifted to apartment in Kent Street. (For those with fond memories of Rhodes and its star, Giselle, the Kent Street apartment that Tokyo Cats used was the same one that was vacated by Rhodes when it closed its CBD operation before going out of business altogether.)

When Tokyo Cats reopened as Ginza in late April this year it operated out of an apartment in Kent Street, but not in the same block as Tokyo Cats in 2011. Some months later Ginza shifted a few floors to another apartment in the same block. But because it is getting bigger and busier it is now out of that block altogether and operates from two apartments, one in King Street Wharf and one in another block in Kent Street. The King Street Wharf apartment is in a different block from what Tokyo Cats had last year, but the Kent Street apartment is in the same block that they used last year.

So, they now have two locations, but neither of them is in the Kent Street block that they reopened in late April this year. I hope that's not too confusing and that I've recalled my facts correctly!

the wizard
15-11-2012, 01:27 PM
I just love the kent st en-suite
Felt like royalty there

kickass
15-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Yes ... I recently had my first Ginza experience ... and it was with Eli ... I didn't post my report in this thread. I made a new thread. I hope that is ok.