PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Wendy (Malaysian) @ 22Brodie

22Brodie
22-03-2012, 05:42 PM
aiya2011 Thursday, September 22, 2011, 12:54am

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Posts: 40 Just came back from 22, OMG~Roger showed me an amazing lineup, it was hard to pick.
Jass, Carmen, Chris, Sugar, Jennifer, and Wendy! OMG 6* Night!!!

As i wrote last report, Jennifer or May was next, but i was shown a new girl called Wendy. Of the 6, its either Wendy or Jennifer, as i've the tried the others.
Wendy is a Very little petite girl, very nice and firm figure. Nice white skin, small cup size, but the face is very very cute!

As i wasnt expecting this, it was hard to choose, but i picked Wendy in the end. BAM!!! 1HR with the works plz!

We both went up stairs, chatted abit, she speaks, canto, and mando. Apparantly she is quite new to everything, but i didnt mind. She is very nice to chat with, and it hit off from there i guess.
As we showered, i looked at her body, very nice pink tits~almost like fresh JAV style, shaved a little bit down the bottom. OMG

She started with catbath gave me a good licking, and her eye contact~just writing about this is... OMG...
Then she lifted my legs up and went DD. Which is the best i've had~now thats what i call a drill!!!
BBBJ~was next. it was one of the best i've had. Nice and smooth in her mouth, but u can hear her mouth, just like JAV. Its different to Sugar's hoover style, i dunno how to describe it.
She den did a combo of DD+BBBJ!!!
I then told her to lie down, and started serving her back. Her pink nipples are so soft~
The i proceeded down to DATY, and wow!!! the view is amazing, u can see it was gonna be tight~haha thats what she said~

Gave her a good licking, as she moaned, while i groped her little cups. She like being full on groped rather then teasing her little titties. hehehe~

Then i started on missionary, and oh it was tight alright. her moans were very turning me on aswell.
Then she rode me, the view of her is amazing!!! I then went to doggy~ooh the tightness, and i CIM~

This is one of the best experiences i've had. Bros~must try her out!!!

Face: 9.5/10
Body: 8.5/10 Petite~
BBBJ: 9/10
Action: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10

Peace out!!!

22BRODIE PRINCESS IS BACK
*WENDY - 20yrs, size6, petite, B cup, pretty elegant look, sweet, 6* service, malaysian ****** Highly Recommended!!!!! ******

WENDY IS BACK BACK BACK..... AFTER A LONG LONG HOLIDAY IN OVERSEAS....

(ASIAN ONLY)

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND BOOKINGS WELCOME (PLS CALL ON THE DAY SHE WORKS)

Cheers
Roger

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-19262/

Travelmate
09-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Hi Roger<

Is Wendy serve Asian only?

22Brodie
09-04-2012, 02:57 PM
yes, wendy only serve asian only

roger

Travelmate
09-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Roger, is Wendy under promotion in April, include all 6 stars service?

22Brodie
09-04-2012, 04:42 PM
the current april promotion is $150/one hour for all asian girls....

service have to talk to each girls face to face.....

22brodie girls provide 22brodie standard service.. :smile:

thanks
roger

lonewolf77
18-04-2012, 11:04 AM
yes, wendy only serve asian only

roger

Thats a shame, didnt realise that 22 brodie also had asian only restrictions with some girls.

blondelover
11-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Just wondering if any special on May?

cisco
25-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Wendy ~ 22brodie Princess ~

The combination of Young, Beauty & Great service...

TODAY 2.30pm ~ 1am

(asian only)

pls call *98981888 for more information and bookings

thanks
roger

With the CIM for the last stop .....So Next station Wendy,........

Lightsout
30-05-2012, 05:32 PM
SIGH, why?!?!

chandra_man1
31-05-2012, 11:31 PM
She be next on my to do lisy. when`s Merlissa coming back?

22Brodie
03-06-2012, 11:29 AM
She be next on my to do lisy. when`s Merlissa coming back?

sorry bro,

no ideas at all, should be back in a month or 2 i will say...

chandra_man1
05-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Dropped in to see Wendy. wot a waste of time for me. no daty no dfk, not even a peck. She doesnt even like any part of her body kissed or licked. she even ask what is it so good about kissing her body, if she's not up for having her tits sucked then she should get out of the industry. when she was on top position she laid her body flat & tight against my body so i had no access to touch or even look at her tits. i got nowhere near the level of service of the first poster. maybe she only give access to repeat customers. i generally get good service from all the girls i see at Brodie

kk071700
07-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Dear roger
I went to 22Brodie last Wednesday and this Wednesday at about 4 Pm.
But the male manager always told me no daytime promotions. Yesterday he said the promotion is ended on May as if I try to cheat him.
I don't know is the daytime promotions just a kidding or the manager mean to do it?
I am your loyal customer and this really make me uncomfortable.

22Brodie
07-06-2012, 10:34 PM
hi yes we mean to do the promotion..

pls make sure you mention you are from syd99 to receive the offer ok.

i have double confirmed with my staff already and yes for sure they will all do it

sorry for the mistake

roger

Eagle
10-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Chandra that sounds more like Winnie. I've never tried Wendy but did make the mistake of going with Winnie, from your description I'd say that you were with Winnie.

22Brodie
16-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Wendy ~ 22brodie Princess ~

TODAY IS THE LAST SHIFT FOR WENDY, SHE IS GOING AWAY, MIGHT BE FOR GOOD....

HOLD YOUR LAST CHANCE FOR WENDY TODAY!!!

TODAY 2.30pm ~ 1am

(asian only)

The combination of Young, Beauty & Great service...

pls call *98981888 for more information and bookings

thanks
roger