PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto206 Vietnamese ...

tody
08-10-2012, 10:21 PM
After reading about thier massage pecial i rang to make a enquire last friday.

I was told they had a couple of girls on ... Excellent Japanese massage or if i wanted FS the boss rattled off a couple of nationalities ... With Vietnamese catching my interest.

Told the boss if the Viet was available if i came within 30 min and he told me would be waiting.

Got thier in20 min and guess what ... She wasnt available. Boss started to parade a group of girls ... One Ataiwanses i think looked interesting but was determined to have the Vietnamese. I was told 5 min ... But ended up 15-20 minlater before she emerged ( by which time i settled for 30min Viet nd 30 Japanese massage).

Ok to Asinwey (i think thats how she said it) ... 22yrs B/C cup slender nd soft skinned Vietnamese. Simple gorgeous. Shy, un assuming ... A very cute giggle and after 30 min of great service i found out she is a right laugh. In broken English she oldme sh is new to this and omeof he funny things that have happend in the 5 days since she stared doing this.

Highly recommended guys! If you are looking for an animal look elsewhere ... His girl perpetuates innocense to the point of calling it making love ...

After my first 30 i then had the 30 min Japanese massage. An excellent massage which i also highly recommend.

I summary.
Great service (FS)
Excellent massage
Clean good size rooms with shower

Negatives are more around he boss saying one thing then trying to get me to go with different girls ... Butmust say when he realised i wouldnt budge or put up with that he was pretty good.

Price all up was $150 after i haggled him down ...

... Only other gripe is no rear exit and the entry is totally out there ... Far from discrete

Give it a try guys!

tody
08-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Sorry guys typing on an iPad is a real bitch ... Hence grammer and typos

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Where is this shop brother?

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Where is this shop brother?.

Oops! Just realised its Sky 206 from the title, cheers

altgourami
09-10-2012, 09:30 AM
206 Commonwealth Street? Young v-girl? Mmmm...

bill_100
09-10-2012, 09:57 AM
Reports on other sites say that this place is a dead loss these days. Never been there so cannot really comment but tody's report sounds promising.

lonely heart
28-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Reports on other sites say that this place is a dead loss these days. Never been there so cannot really comment but tody's report sounds promising.

So it is 150 for FS half an hour?

tody
29-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Normally $160 for FS

Yeah i also readthose reports but have to say my experience was good

TheTiger
30-10-2012, 10:28 AM
tody, when did you go? I wanted to try this shop but was put off by other reports here.