PDA

View Full Version : Other Top Ryde Massage

Wookie751
09-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Hi

I checked out a place that I saw on Cracker yesterday: www.toprydemassage.com.au

The Cracker link intrigued me so I called in today to check it out. It is located at 38 Church Street, Ryde (just off Victoria Road).

I was met by a korean lady (late 20's) and shown into one of the rooms. I opted for the 30 min for $35.

The massage was great, firm as i like it. she then started to caress my legs and offered me some 'relaxation'. for an additional $50, she did hand relief nude with a great B2B and i exploded all over her breasts.

In finishing up she advised me that on wednesday and fridays they have students in, so Im back there again tomorrow to sus out the students.

Based on first impressions, i was happy with the visit.

Chucky
13-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Any further reports? Sounds better than Epping Nature care. Korean students!!!!!

Tea mate
17-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Bro Wookie, Would you mind to share the name of the Korean lady?

rick chen
18-10-2012, 10:19 AM
so it is 85 for a half session included handjob??

Chucky
24-10-2012, 09:48 PM
so it is 85 for a half session included handjob??

Sounds like that's the going rate

Thejapguy
25-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Being here, some ugly milfs, bad massage and bad service. The ML was abt 40is but had bad smell. Sorry but just my experience

footer1148
26-10-2012, 03:04 PM
I have been to this place.

Firstly, the lady in charge is a bad liar. When I called she said she has a Korean girl who wookie mentioned earlier.

After 20 min, I went there and was told that the girl did not come because she was sick! What a lousy lie!

It happend twice. I will never visit the place ever again.

please recommend a decent massage place in Ryde area!

AHLUNGOR
26-10-2012, 04:23 PM
I have been to this place.

Firstly, the lady in charge is a bad liar. When I called she said she has a Korean girl who wookie mentioned earlier.

After 20 min, I went there and was told that the girl did not come because she was sick! What a lousy lie!

It happend twice. I will never visit the place ever again.

please recommend a decent massage place in Ryde area!

How far is it from Ryde to go to Burwood??

Wookie751
26-10-2012, 06:49 PM
I went there last friday on the promise of students, the girl i saw was about 25, sz 10 and c cup. The massage was pretty good. As i left i saw another younger girl come in to work. I have found the better girls are there from about 10.30 am onwards. I have only been to this venue a couple of times, it was more a heads up for everyone else about this venue. Dont shoot the messenger.

henry_lawson
26-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Lucky7 at North Ryde is ok, some cute ladies and standard prices. I have not come across the issues described above there.
http://asianmassagesydney.com.au/north-ryde.html

readyfreddy
09-04-2013, 08:54 AM
Dropped in yesterday. Had a session with a young student who seemed very new to this. Very enjoyable session. Saw one other girl who also looked quite pretty. Standard rates will be back.