PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 8 Eva @ No.40 & No.8~~ Most amazing BBBJ ever..?

EvolutionTroll
09-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Hey all just writing a short second report!

This was on a Sunday quite late probs 1-2am, was looking for a quick fix and since No.40 was closed went to No.8 instead.

Waited quite a bit as it was extremely busy, and was with the receptionist Dennis talking, when a tall super slim babe wearing a bikini top + miniskirt + high heels walked past. Jaws dropped as it was an amazing body.

Her name was Eva, followed her to her room and went for a half an hour, and apparently she was just about to clock off. Easy to talk to, she was from memory half hong kong half china? might be a bit wrong but she spoke mando and canto. Enough of this crap, jumped into shower, got out ..

started off with passionate DFK, her lips were quite thick and soft and it was delicious. she went straight down afterwards and I only have one word to describe her BBBJ skills.

It was Amazing.

I've had some pretty good bbbj before with other girls at other shops or alike however, this was simply the best.

She had plenty of saliva and her lips were so soft working balls to shaft, shaft to balls, sucking every last bit of it, drenching your cock like as if she hasn't eaten in days. She DT (deepthroats?), and you can just see her go so hard on it if you had a rough rough day, that will be the best fix ever. Went down for ages until I wanted to 69 her, which was on a clean shaven pussy. If she kept going then yeah, would've blown my load lol.

After 15mins of oral, went to sex, different positions. As in a shit load of positions in a limited time span without me hinting at her to change positions yet she just kept going for different positions.

One amazing thing is that her legs are so long and she can practically entangle your body within her legs is a major turn on.

Simply put, the bbbj was deadset amazing, and sex was not far behind, or maybe even on par or better, I was enjoying it a fuck tonne that's all I can say.

And to top it off she gives a strong massage which is what men need right ;)

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

mannykay
09-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Another awesome report ET!
Any chance of CIM?? Was her backdoor open for playtime??

Cheech
09-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Yeah! would like to know too!

Lancelot
09-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Is the same Eva with slightly discoloured teeth? If so back door is available though I never partook. I probabaly last saw her a few years ago at forge street when I was working out that way. HK girl, very noisy, fully gets into it.

IExperiment
10-10-2012, 12:09 AM
Is the same Eva with slightly discoloured teeth? If so back door is available though I never partook. I probabaly last saw her a few years ago at forge street when I was working out that way. HK girl, very noisy, fully gets into it.

Your a busy man in the west Lancelot. When my girl coming back :)

Lancelot
10-10-2012, 12:35 AM
Leah? I hoping December. I have wandered to Willoughby to see Lily a couple of times in last couple weeks, AR elsewhere. Back to this thread, I was referring to the original Eva from CBD doubles years ago, back with Emily if anyone remembers those two.

EvolutionTroll
10-10-2012, 01:14 AM
Another awesome report ET!
Any chance of CIM?? Was her backdoor open for playtime??

Thanks mannykay! I didn't ask her about CIM however from what I am guessing, if her skills are that fucking amazing I am actually pretty sure some of us have accidently let one slip if you know what I mean :P

but yeah i think she doesn't offer any special services, but to me her bbbj skills are god dam special, definitely more than "special services" in my opinion!

I didn't actually see her teeth properly, especially the color since most rooms aren't brightly lit haha. Nah she told me she didn't offer any special services, but she is bbbj queen or something rather, which I sincerely do not doubt at all.

wthing
10-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Yes, it looks like legendary Eva.
And YESs Lancelot ,seen her with Emily years ago ( maybe 8 -10 ye ) - it was history in the making (oh,time is running fast).

Eva is one of the best fu**s in the industry. I would not find her very pretty ( small tits), but servicewise she is 100% commited.
Old time it was no trips to Hershi Highway, but who knows - times are changing...

timtam
11-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Looks like I will have to go for a drive down there now.

Lancelot
12-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Eva told me she had been snapped up by a sugar daddy for quite a few months just for her back door. Never did get to try it with her though, she was a noisy fuck, in a good way :-)