PDA

View Full Version : NEW arrival " JESSICA a tall sexy seductress waiting for you "

Style_Admin
09-10-2012, 08:03 PM
JESSSICA is here , what a stunner tall and sexy with seductive eyes.
Jessica is a punters dream with long legs just a sight of her will please you...
she is waiting for you always ....

Booster
09-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Thank you, but this doesn't belong in the AR section.

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Jessica is a punters dream with long legs just a sight of her will please you...

Will i be able to see the long legs naked??

IExperiment
10-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Will i be able to see the long legs naked??

Your a boobs man I though you will ask what her boobs size and can you feel them :)

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2012, 12:04 AM
Your a boobs man I though you will ask what her boobs size and can you feel them :)

Haha, you know me well brother IE!

But boobs or legs, if the BJL is not naked and no touching, whats the point

IExperiment
10-10-2012, 12:08 AM
Haha, you know me well brother IE!

But boobs or legs, if the BJL is not naked and no touching, whats the point

All good I am just pulling your legs. I thank you for helping us punters getting more info and I am sure most of us appriciatted. Even if some times our taste does not match :)

OldPing
10-10-2012, 10:37 AM
200% agreed. Just like the old saying "no money no talk", it is "no naked no cum"

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Just a thought and I say this with upmost respect and this is really a good possible business proposition:

How about an outcall service to provide BBBJ and CIM at people's offices ?? Recommended retail price $80.00/15 min

Your BJL will be dressed in busines attires, jacket or suit at all times but easily come off and some really sexy stuff inside. BYO wet tissue, dry tissue etc. This way, your BJL no need to get naked in the client's office. and the client will only drop the pants of course - all to save time. And while the BJL is giving the BBBJ, the client can still sit on his chairs and work on his computer, no lost of productivity really.

How about that, possible or pure fantasy ??

Cheers

:cool2:

retrowolf
10-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Haha bro Alhungor, that soy fs perfect to me except... I work in an open plan office!! Haha.

Style_Admin
15-10-2012, 02:00 PM
sorry bros , i dont know about naked but may be partial .
but you can try ,

see you soon bros...

mr_me
15-10-2012, 04:10 PM

Since this is im the ar section i'll post my ar about jessica here...

Been to style a couple of times now and this is my third. I usually see coco which gives a very good bbbj and service..

Went there last week and wanted to try a new girl.. so i picked jessica a pretty and very tall korean girl. She doesnt know any english at all.. not even "hello how r u".. so communication was zero...

After the shower a sat on the lounge and got a cat bath for 2min then bbbj for 3min then hj til i came.. man i thought the sign in the shop said bbbj +cim.. i did get the cim.. but bj was very minimal... more like hj+cim..

Style_Admin
27-10-2012, 01:50 AM
for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029