PDA

View Full Version : Other 221/1 Katherine St Chatswood (02) 9411 8558

altgourami
10-10-2012, 03:44 PM
I've returned to my first ever hunting grounds in Chatswood.

Susan has a few girls working that are worth a look:

Angela Tue-Wed tall c-doll, fair massage, sexy body, sometimes does BBBJ if she's in the mood
Yuli Tue-Wed Size 4 c-doll, excellent massage for her size, Ada-style body (seriously), FS sometimes (for me) but you might get lucky as well
Ada Thu-? Size 4 c-doll, fair massage, nonchalant attitude, pretty face, perfect A-cups, no nonsense
Fiona Thu-? tall c-doll who goes beyond what's needed and often does BBBJ and FS for the right tips

I did Yuli yesterday. Her English is not too good but her massage more than makes up for it. Good but average service. No FS yesterday (take your own condom) and an extra $50 over the $50 nude tip).

Of course since the Thai shop at 200/1 Katherine has opened (02) 9412 1987 I've been settling for less sexy and more sensual massage by qualified Thai girls who know the score. I hear Suki hasn't lost business with the Thai girls next door but I guess Suki's girls are all willing to go all the way for the right tip which the Thai girls are not doing, so they tell me.

Happy. All within 10 minutes walk from my office. :-)

shyboy
10-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Thanks altgourami. Your info is very handy as I also work in Chatswood too.

AHLUNGOR
11-10-2012, 08:32 AM

Angela Tue-Wed tall c-doll, fair massage, sexy body, sometimes does BBBJ if she's in the mood
Yuli Tue-Wed Size 4 c-doll, excellent massage for her size, Ada-style body (seriously), FS sometimes (for me) but you might get lucky as well
Ada Thu-? Size 4 c-doll, fair massage, nonchalant attitude, pretty face, perfect A-cups, no nonsense
Fiona Thu-? tall c-doll who goes beyond what's needed and often does BBBJ and FS for the right tips

I did Yuli yesterday. Her English is not too good but her massage more than makes up for it. Good but average service. No FS yesterday (take your own condom) and an extra $50 over the $50 nude tip).

Of course since the Thai shop at 200/1 Katherine has opened (02) 9412 1987 I've been settling for less sexy and more sensual massage by qualified Thai girls who know the score. I hear Suki hasn't lost business with the Thai girls next door but I guess Suki's girls are all willing to go all the way for the right tip which the Thai girls are not doing, so they tell me.

Excellent tips brother, looks like Katherine St is developing into a mini King Street Newtown, great news for us horny punters

Cheers

altgourami
11-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Actually, no. 218 has cuter girls, but more money hungry. 200 has better massage (and shower) and sometimes much better service.

Travelmate
11-10-2012, 11:12 AM

Thanks for the tips ... need to check out ... and give some feedback in particular Mr C & B

Mr Crash and Burn
11-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Thank you Bro Mate for your concern....but I already have my wheels in motion regarding what I need to know.

rick chen
18-10-2012, 10:24 AM
Full service included? how to ask?
and what's the price for massage and full service?

Mr Crash and Burn
18-10-2012, 03:54 PM
No Rick, I wouldnt be asking that direct.

Its called negoitations with the ML.

rick chen
18-10-2012, 04:17 PM
ok. I would rather to go to FS shop

altgourami
18-10-2012, 04:46 PM
What? Are you a dick-head or something?

Subtly is the key in massage shops.

Full service included? how to ask?
and what's the price for massage and full service?

svkx
18-10-2012, 06:28 PM
What? Are you a dick-head or something?

Wow, relax man.........the poor guy is obviously new.

altgourami
19-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Sorry. But people need to realise that MS are for massage; extras come with care and respect. I've heard lots of dumb stories from MLs in the past about guys who don't take NO for an answer, guys who blatantly seek FS in what is obviously not a FS shop, and guys who make MLs cry when they've tried too hard and ignored the word NO from the girl.

This sort of behaviour makes me sick, turns the sweeter ML girls off the business and causes trouble for shops Sydney-wide.

We all pay for this stupid behaviour.

Do you abuse people on the street who do something obviously stupid in their car?

I was doing the same in a post.

Rant over.

runrun
22-10-2012, 06:46 PM
No one should be hassling the ladies, but on the other hand it's nice to know the score before making a purchase decision :)

Misfit44
22-10-2012, 08:59 PM
There are times when you think you just needed a "massage" and the ML is so fucken hot you just need the FS because the HJ/BJ is not enough. $100 occasionally is enough incentive but not always.
I am one of those that just cannot get my rocks off on a BJ/HJ.
Interestingly a ML just told me this week that every time she comes across Asian guys who are "Australians" she always find that they are hardest to come with HJ/BJ.

altgourami
23-10-2012, 09:28 AM
I much prefer seeing MLs for massage, chat and more if we're both inclined. I absolutely hate trying a new FS girl for fear of no spark in the room. A dud ML is cheaper and less frustrating than a dud FS girl.

Exception to new FS is Mr Yamada's girls which are generally hot but a little pricey for a regular punt.

Mr Crash and Burn
23-10-2012, 08:15 PM
Interesting comment about Asians that are australians.

ML's tell me that chinese men ( now whether they are australians or not is unsure) are the easiest.....1 2 3 finish!!!!

Thejapguy
23-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Lol a popular ML told me non-Asian men are the quickest n softest....no matter how hard they try sometimes feels like a fast melting ice cream. Maybe it's just her :)

H@rnyb@stard
10-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Visited Ada recently, either she has changed or she treats different customer differently. Had a very pleasant time with her, free flowing conversation, plenty of laughters and personal information were exchanged. I definitely will see her again

puntbook
10-05-2013, 10:42 PM
Visited Ada recently, either she has changed or she treats different customer differently. Had a very pleasant time with her, free flowing conversation, plenty of laughters and personal information were exchanged. I definitely will see her again
Was FS on offer as per previous post about this shop?

H@rnyb@stard
11-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Was FS on offer as per previous post about this shop?

Hi i don't think Ada offer FS, others may. But given i have only seen Ada once, don't think it is appropriate for me to ask for more than what was advertised

bigroundtits
11-05-2013, 12:36 PM
lol, some MLs and WLs told me they prefer asian men, cleaner and less hairy. (seriously, true!)

puntbook
11-05-2013, 01:26 PM
MLs and WLs will tell you what you want to hear.

Let me guess you are Asian?

H@rnyb@stard
11-05-2013, 11:20 PM
MLs and WLs will tell you what you want to hear.

Let me guess you are Asian?

Why focus on what the MLs prefer, what matters is what we prefer, and share our experience here, regardless our race, age, background or religion

H@rnyb@stard
15-05-2013, 11:56 AM
Has anyone got lucky lately and scored a FS from this shop?

GWEILO
15-05-2013, 11:39 PM
Hi i don't think Ada offer FS, others may. But given i have only seen Ada once, don't think it is appropriate for me to ask for more than what was advertised

Why don't you think Ada offers full service? She is human and all humans have desires. I'm sure if you were a tall good looking guy then for some extra tips anything is possible.

puntbook
16-05-2013, 03:00 PM
What days does Ada work?

GWEILO
16-05-2013, 06:29 PM
What days does Ada work?

Thursday & Friday. On a separate note I must insist and I cannot insist enough that she does not offer full service. If you are looking for full service look elsewhere, my previous comment relates to women in general not an Ada specific comment.

Punter Poontang
16-05-2013, 08:07 PM
On a separate note I must insist and I cannot insist enough that she does not offer full service. If you are looking for full service look elsewhere, my previous comment relates to women in general not an Ada specific comment.

Take it your inbox got flooded, then?? :cool2:

GWEILO
16-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Take it your inbox got flooded, then?? :cool2:

LOL, I think Susan's shop is about to get flooded. Flooded by horny boys/men/uncles/grandpa's/nephews/brothers who are in love with Ada.

puntbook
16-05-2013, 10:44 PM
It's very hard to retract your comments or make disclaimers once you have said something on a public forum.

Good luck to Ada, business just got a lot better.

H@rnyb@stard
17-05-2013, 10:28 AM
Why don't you think Ada offers full service? She is human and all humans have desires. I'm sure if you were a tall good looking guy then for some extra tips anything is possible.

Thanks for your tip. I based my assumption on the comment made by altgourami that Ada is a no nonsense girl...but on another note I am not tall and handsome...so

I agree if you are altering FS u should go to a FS shop. But sometimes u cannot stop wanting something you cannot have... If you know what I mean

H@rnyb@stard
17-05-2013, 10:30 AM
It's very hard to retract your comments or make disclaimers once you have said something on a public forum.

Good luck to Ada, business just got a lot better.

I hope I still can make booking with her on Friday now that she becomes the hottest property on Katherine st

Mr Crash and Burn
17-05-2013, 10:40 AM
LOL.

It is like someone kicked the ants nest!!! Some people cant help themselves but run around aimlessly in a total state of somewhere between confusion and desperation.

H@rnyb@stard
17-05-2013, 11:31 AM
LOL.

It is like someone kicked the ants nest!!! Some people cant help themselves but run around aimlessly in a total state of somewhere between confusion and desperation.

Has anyone try a girl called Shirley at this shop on Friday? Any review you can share?

puntbook
17-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Has anyone try a girl called Shirley at this shop on Friday? Any review you can share?

Never heard of Shirley before. She must be new?

H@rnyb@stard
17-05-2013, 03:55 PM
Never heard of Shirley before. She must be new?

She used to work at 221 on Friday, not sure if she still does. She may work there under a different name. Her other name is Kelly at snow lotus in the city. Very tone and athletic body, small tits but great arse.

Anyway called up wanting to book Ada today but she is away sick....

puntbook
17-05-2013, 04:33 PM
She used to work at 221 on Friday, not sure if she still does. She may work there under a different name. Her other name is Kelly at snow lotus in the city. Very tone and athletic body, small tits but great arse.

Anyway called up wanting to book Ada today but she is away sick....

Well that's easy brother, just go and see her at snow lotus. There is plenty of info on her in the snow lotus thread.

Ada is probably after being swamped yesterday LOL

H@rnyb@stard
17-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Well that's easy brother, just go and see her at snow lotus. There is plenty of info on her in the snow lotus thread.

Ada is probably after being swamped yesterday LOL

Can't go to the city on Thursday anymore therefore wanted to see if I can see her at 221/1 katherine on Friday instead.

I wonder if MLs read what's written about them on the Internet...

puntbook
17-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Did you ask for Shirley today when you rang Katherine Street? That's the way to find out for sure I guess, ring the shop.

She must have left a good impression on you brother

GWEILO
17-05-2013, 06:38 PM
LOL.

Not an ants nest brother Crash and Burn, it's a hornets nest.

H@rnyb@stard
17-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Did you ask for Shirley today when you rang Katherine Street? That's the way to find out for sure I guess, ring the shop.

She must have left a good impression on you brother

I did, but her name not on the roster. Happy ending massage is not just about the ending, but the whole E2E experience. She did give me the best E2E experience so far. If you have a chance go and see her in the city on Thursday - but that could be just me, so please don't blame me if she fails to meet your expectation

Thejapguy
18-05-2013, 08:06 PM
The mamason at this shop have bad manners and worst temper... I would rather go the the shop inside the building... I wonder if the korean shop next to this does Hj?

puntbook
18-05-2013, 09:12 PM
The mamason at this shop have bad manners and worst temper... I would rather go the the shop inside the building... I wonder if the korean shop next to this does Hj?
This is the shop inside the building brother.
Very easy to get the shops on Katherine street mixed up since there are so many of them there!

GWEILO
19-05-2013, 10:17 AM
The pretty baby massage lady is completely nuts, she has a few screws loose or something. Besides I think Susan's shop inside the building is more friendly and the girls are nice too.

jefking
19-05-2013, 10:32 AM
Prefer the full service shops, ends up cheaper and at least you can get the full specs of what you want first. I am a bit over the R&T approach, just out to bypass local laws so its pretty much what they are a charade, you get VERY ordinary girls offering very ordinary service as they don't offer it up front. $50 plus for nude, and then extras on top puts you up to some high end offferings like you are getting close to $200 per half hour...when there are great $90/hour places at Artarmon and Willoughby. Recommend you go to FS shop and plead that they don't give you BBBJ and sex cause you're a good Catholic and can't fess up :sweat:

GWEILO
19-05-2013, 11:50 AM
It all depends on what you are after, a massage or a fuck. Obviously if you are after a fuck it's much more cost effective to go to a full service shop and secondly if you are after a fuck what the fuck are you doing in a massage shop? From a massage perspective it is a legitimate job where the masseuse gets paid for giving a massage, whether the customer initiates for extras then it's the girls choice if she is willing to do what is asked and how much she is willing to do it for.

puntbook
19-05-2013, 11:57 AM
It all depends on what you are after, a massage or a fuck. Obviously if you are after a fuck it's much more cost effective to go to a full service shop and secondly if you are after a fuck what the fuck are you doing in a massage shop? From a massage perspective it is a legitimate job where the masseuse gets paid for giving a massage, whether the customer initiates for extras then it's the girls choice if she is willing to do what is asked and how much she is willing to do it for.
I agree with your comments but from my experience and judging by comments from a lot of punters, most massage shops if not all of them are FS shops!

We are all punters so let's just cut to the chase and assume that FS is on offer at most shops just depends on the dollars the punter is willing to pay for it.

AHLUNGOR
19-05-2013, 12:00 PM

Totally agreed and as I always tell people:

If you want FS, go to a FS shop !

Trouble is, nothing stopping people from trying though !

I think it is the uncertainty and thrills of conquering the ML or breaking the ice that entice punters to the game of will she or won't she ?

Cheers

bbbccc123
19-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Did Ada worked somewhere else before?

Mr Crash and Burn
20-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Did Ada worked somewhere else before?

Yes she started at 337 Belmore Road Riverwood and was lured to another "low range" place in Newtown

GWEILO
21-05-2013, 08:09 AM
She used to work at Liverpool. David the shop owner said a lot of business owners booked her all the time and he said these business owners were like super rich. My guess is his talking about the business owners from Cabramatta, they walk around like their poor but they have gold chains, diamond rings and thick bundles of cash.

GWEILO
21-05-2013, 05:01 PM
I'm not sure, this Ada is about a size 4 with B cups. Good massage skills and a pretty face. I've only seen her like three times so can't comment on which Ada you are referring to. This Ada does hj and clothes off for extra $50.

Mr Crash and Burn
21-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Haha!

My post comparing the 2 Ada's has been deleted by that naughty admin bloke.

Obviously not well received by the fans of the other Ada !!!!

Never mind, honesty is also the best way to be

H@rnyb@stard
21-05-2013, 05:15 PM
I'm not sure, this Ada is about a size 4 with B cups. Good massage skills and a pretty face. I've only seen her like three times so can't comment on which Ada you are referring to. This Ada does hj and clothes off for extra $50.

Does she let you play with her tits and pussy as part of nude HJ?

GWEILO
21-05-2013, 05:23 PM
Does she let you play with her tits and pussy as part of nude HJ?

Tits yes, pussy just some light touching but I say her ass is her best asset.

H@rnyb@stard
21-05-2013, 05:47 PM
Tits yes, pussy just some light touching but I say her ass is her best asset.

Thanks for the tip. Personally I'd love ML having a great arse than having fake tits, and nothing beat a nice arse in a pair of sexy g strings...panties can definitely stay on with some light rubbing. Sounds like I should see Ada again this Friday

GWEILO
21-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the tip. Personally I'd love ML having a great arse than having fake tits, and nothing beat a nice arse in a pair of sexy g strings...panties can definitely stay on with some light rubbing. Sounds like I should see Ada again this Friday

Book early bro, from the sounds of it there may be a queue.

H@rnyb@stard
21-05-2013, 06:33 PM
Book early bro, from the sounds of it there may be a queue.

The power of Internet....

GWEILO
21-05-2013, 09:54 PM
The power of Internet....

I don't know about the power of the internet but I do know the pulling power of Ada, pun intended ;)

puntbook
21-05-2013, 09:57 PM
Suddenly Ada is booked back to back for the next 4 weeks LOL

Travelmate
21-05-2013, 10:00 PM
I am sure Mr C & B and me both know which ADA we are talking about ....
hmmm

GWEILO
21-05-2013, 10:10 PM
hmmm

I only know one ADA... :(

Mr Crash and Burn
22-05-2013, 12:04 AM
hmmm

Yes travelmate, we are on the same page. It has been probably 3 years since I saw her in a private situation, however the memories of our Monday rendaevouxs will always be close to me :)

Travelmate
22-05-2013, 01:11 AM
Yes travelmate, we are on the same page. It has been probably 3 years since I saw her in a private situation, however the memories of our Monday rendaevouxs will always be close to me :)

I still remember how much I miss Ada's close friend ...... So yummy and passion ...
I met both of them at early 2010 ... 501 ... haha

H@rnyb@stard
22-05-2013, 10:24 AM
I still remember how much I miss Ada's close friend ...... So yummy and passion ...
I met both of them at early 2010 ... 501 ... haha

Same Ada at 221/1 Katherine? Please do share and do tell. I am planning to see Ada this Friday to check out her best asset...hopefully she won't be fully booked over the next 4 weeks

altgourami
22-05-2013, 02:35 PM
She's matured... no longer the innocent looking girl. She's now a woman. Gorgeous, funny, but knows what she's doing and doesn't want to face silly boys trying to coax her into FS. She'll make her own decisions. Plenty of other girls at 221/1 who are sure bets for FS. Why waste your time with only one - imagined goddess - of a girl?

H@rnyb@stard
22-05-2013, 03:12 PM
She's matured... no longer the innocent looking girl. She's now a woman. Gorgeous, funny, but knows what she's doing and doesn't want to face silly boys trying to coax her into FS. She'll make her own decisions. Plenty of other girls at 221/1 who are sure bets for FS. Why waste your time with only one - imagined goddess - of a girl?

Thanks bro...who else from 221 are up for FS you would recommend?

GWEILO
22-05-2013, 06:19 PM
Ada does have a pretty face as it's symmetrical, however she does look quite older now and no longer carries that youthfulness. I'm not sure how much longer she'll be in the massage industry, most girls by her age start to settle down. Once the baby comes I'm sure she will be one hot Milf.

H@rnyb@stard
23-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Ada does have a pretty face as it's symmetrical, however she does look quite older now and no longer carries that youthfulness. I'm not sure how much longer she'll be in the massage industry, most girls by her age start to settle down. Once the baby comes I'm sure she will be one hot Milf.

Ada is married? Just called up and found out Ada is on holiday won't be back until June : (

puntbook
23-05-2013, 02:23 PM
It's not your day today brother. First Kelly and now Ada LOL

They must have read the forum and been frightened away by the avalanche of bookings that they were going to get today.

H@rnyb@stard
23-05-2013, 03:55 PM
It's not your day today brother. First Kelly and now Ada LOL

They must have read the forum and been frightened away by the avalanche of bookings that they were going to get today.

It's not every day that I can go to the city on Thursday. Next time I can go to the city, it maybe already Christmas

ML don't take panties off when they serve me, now they are avoiding me, maybe I need to take a good look at myself : (

GWEILO
23-05-2013, 05:08 PM
It's not every day that I can go to the city on Thursday. Next time I can go to the city, it maybe already Christmas

ML don't take panties off when they serve me, now they are avoiding me, maybe I need to take a good look at myself : (

Don't take it too personally H@rnyb@stard, maybe they're just tired and need some time off. Why they won't take off their panties for you is another thing altogether. Questions that come to mind is do you have dirty hands and are you Indian. It's racist but it's true, ML's hate Indians because they're cheap and more than too often runaway without tipping.

puntbook
23-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Don't take it too personally H@rnyb@stard, maybe they're just tired and need some time off. Why they won't take off their panties for you is another thing altogether. Questions that come to mind is do you have dirty hands and are you Indian. It's racist but it's true, ML's hate Indians because they're cheap and more than too often runaway without tipping.

I thought that's why they lock the door for part 2?

H@rnyb@stard
23-05-2013, 08:53 PM
I thought that's why they lock the door for part 2?

My work place has lots of Indians but no I am not Indian. My last 2 visits at SL I didn't get the panties off although I have paid the tip up front for nude HJ, maybe it happened to those 2 ML only. Last time when Ada asked me if I want her clothes off, I said no because its a pretty cold day..but I still paid her the same tip as the nude HJ anyway

Oh well I guess it's just one of those days...

bbbccc123
23-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Is Ada married, she's in her mid 30's right?

H@rnyb@stard
24-05-2013, 10:41 AM

Not sure if she is married or not. I am also asking the same question. In terms of her age, my guess would be mid to late 20s

GWEILO
24-05-2013, 10:43 AM

Holy shit, mid 30's? Ada must be screaming or laughing her head off about this one.

lockhart
24-05-2013, 10:49 AM
Probably u should confirm services level prior to Pay Up....

My work place has lots of Indians but no I am not Indian. My last 2 visits at SL I didn't get the panties off although I have paid the tip up front for nude HJ, maybe it happened to those 2 ML only. Last time when Ada asked me if I want her clothes off, I said no because its a pretty cold day..but I still paid her the same tip as the nude HJ anyway

Oh well I guess it's just one of those days...

bbbccc123
24-05-2013, 10:53 PM
So Ada is like young MILF.

H@rnyb@stard
24-05-2013, 11:02 PM
So Ada is like young MILF.

You don't call someone in their mid 20s a MILF, do you? I know MILF generally is used to describe hot mature women, but aren't they suppose to be a mother to be classified as a MILF?

CunningLinguist
24-05-2013, 11:46 PM
You don't call someone in their mid 20s a MILF, do you? I know MILF generally is used to describe hot mature women, but aren't they suppose to be a mother to be classified as a MILF?

A MILF is any mother that is sexually desirable - A Mother I'd Like to Fuck!
Common usage though is less about the girl being a mum and more about her being older and more mature.
Their is no cut-off age it is more about looks, the loss of baby fat and skin/muscle tone, a bit of jiggle here and there!
Once a MILF gets even more mature, I call them a GMILF - Grand Mother ... , is that an oxymoron or what !

Jimmy_s
25-05-2013, 10:55 AM
Susan the owner use to give a great rub and fine tug, but about 2 years ago she told me she was staying back, does anyone know if she makes herself available these days?

GWEILO
25-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Susan the owner use to give a great rub and fine tug, but about 2 years ago she told me she was staying back, does anyone know if she makes herself available these days?

Why would you want a massage from Susan? Many girls to choose from Jimmy_s.

Jimmy_s
26-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Why would you want a massage from Susan? Many girls to choose from Jimmy_s.

1. She does a great job.
2. Old times sake.
3. Why not.

H@rnyb@stard
28-05-2013, 11:54 AM
1. She does a great job.
2. Old times sake.
3. Why not.

Don't think I can get a hard-on with a gmilf...lol...

Patiently waiting for Ada's return

Jimmy_s
28-05-2013, 12:51 PM
Don't think I can get a hard-on with a gmilf...lol...

Patiently waiting for Ada's return

Don't knock it unless you have tried :-)

Mr Crash and Burn
28-05-2013, 04:39 PM
In response to an earlier post I can confirm Fiona is no longer here. Actually she is no longer anywhere...in Australia that is

vicky
28-05-2013, 04:51 PM
is this the same fiona that has worked there for ages? tall/black hair/slim

vicky
28-05-2013, 05:23 PM
thanks for that mr c and b! wont go there on thurs looking for her now :)

Mr Crash and Burn
28-05-2013, 09:50 PM
yes that is her...also used to work saturdays.

GWEILO
29-05-2013, 02:42 AM
I agree with you lonely heart, big deal. She is no longer the famous Ada that punters use to know. As for the hiding part this is absolutely incorrect, it was more a matter of privacy from people she knows than the punters that she meets. No one wants to work near an area where they live just like I would not like to be seen near brothels where I live.

Mr Crash and Burn
29-05-2013, 12:12 PM
Dont drag me into this....I couldnt give flying fuck about what she does

GWEILO
29-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Ha ha I was think either you or C&B would be the first one to jump on this. I understand the part about privacy but she dont live in newtown right.....

Trust me I have heard from not one but a few very reliable sources that she deliberately hide herself from newtown associates. For some reason punters and girls who knows are keeping that to themselves for the past two years or so, till now..... may be she actually asking people to disclose this here now to get business.

I don't know where Ada lives so I can't comment if she lives in Newtown. Apparently Ada was so happy with the boom in business she decided to take a holiday. That doesn't sound like someone who is desperate for money does it now. For the record I was the person to reveal her whereabouts as a gesture of good faith to brothers of this forum, I now realise that keeping good ML whereabouts to myself is much better as it causes less mayhem for everyone.

I found a gorgeous girl in the city that only works half a day and she's always booked out. She is 18 years old, does an excellent back walk and FS is available for an extra $50. She obviously does not know that she could get much more tips for her services and her looks but she is naive about the world and thinks $50 is a lot of money, long story short I'm going to keep this ones whereabouts to myself as sharing her would be asking for mayhem.

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2013, 09:32 AM
Oh trust me unless her family situation changes dramatically in the past two years, she needs money. And that's the part that piss me off. You can't be selective when you are desperate. When you are not desperate then you can be selective. Not to mention she was making so much money in Liverpool. Next time you see her, ask her what is her all deal with Newtown and Liverpool.

As for keeping ladies to ourselves, I thing we all do that. You just happen to tell one that I heard so much and gets to my nerves. That's all....

I guess all punters are pounding on MLs' desperate situations and took full sexual advantages out of them and have our way!

Sure, there are those whose whole career is in the sex industry and very professional and take pride of what they do, they take on all cumers and make everyone happy! Currently Mimi is the perfect example, no pretension just good old she works hard for her money, salute !

Then you have those legends who used to be like Mimi but had since retired and we all knew who they are and still missed them and their boobies for me at least.

Then you have semi professional who draw a line in the sand and offered something but stand firm in saying no to everything else. Typically Maggie and Linda, and I respect that!

And finally you have the lovely Michelle who is so pretty and desirable with those hidden treasures but happy to just make the basic massage fees and some odd tips from the true fans and admirers! Very rare gems indeed.

Then in between the great majority of MLs we see day in day out are all of the above, some are good some are but so good, some do it all, some do nothing much, some pick the client and name the price and some will only give in when there are bills to pay, etc etc

That's Punting !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Travelmate
30-05-2013, 09:36 AM
Oh trust me unless her family situation changes dramatically in the past two years, she needs money. And that's the part that piss me off. You can't be selective when you are desperate. When you are not desperate then you can be selective. Not to mention she was making so much money in Liverpool. Next time you see her, ask her what is her all deal with Newtown and Liverpool.

As for keeping ladies to ourselves, I thing we all do that. You just happen to tell one that I heard so much and gets to my nerves. That's all....

Yes, Ada used to made so much $$$$. She handled 7 FS in an afternoon at 501 plus all other normal HJ. That normally happens about 2-3 weeks before her holiday.
This information is coming from one of her best friend.

puntbook
30-05-2013, 10:35 AM
Yes, Ada used to made so much $$$$. She handled 7 FS in an afternoon at 501 plus all other normal HJ. That normally happens about 2-3 weeks before her holiday.

I'd hate to have been the 7th punter getting FS from her in a massage shop with no showers, but each to their own I guess.

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2013, 10:37 AM
I'd hate to have been the 7th punter getting FS from her in a massage shop with no showers, but each to their own I guess.

That's why it's either the 10am booking on Saturday morning for me or nothing at all !

Sorry, I was talking about a different ML

Cheers

:cool2:

GWEILO
30-05-2013, 10:55 AM
I heard stories of successful rich people offering her hundreds if not thousands of dollars and she turned them down. She must be kicking herself now, a smart ML would take their number and when she needed money she would call them. Much easier money than 7 FS in an afternoon, all that smell of pussy juice & cum must stink up the place.

For the record I never had sex with her, now that I find out all this I'm glad the only thing that penetrated her was my fingers which I quickly washed afterwards.

puntbook
30-05-2013, 01:26 PM
That's why it's either the 10am booking on Saturday morning for me or nothing at all !

Sorry, I was talking about a different ML

Cheers

:cool2:

I know the ML you are referring to.

Given how popular she is I would also only do the first appointment of the day or nothing at all.

I would say that particular ML would be putting Ada's record of 7 FS a day to shame LOL

GWEILO
30-05-2013, 01:30 PM
I know the ML you are referring to.

Given how popular she is I would also only do the first appointment of the day or nothing at all.

I would say that particular ML would be putting Ada's record of 7 FS a day to shame LOL

Ada's record was 7 FS in an afternoon, so a full day could be much more.

massagecriticaus
30-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Brothers,

I remember reading along long time ago that she was hard to break?? Suddenly she was doing 7 FS. Was this back in the days of 501/Liverpool or if that what she do now in Chatswood??

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2013, 01:43 PM
she was doing 7 FS in a day, that I have not heard of....

Hi, Let's not get too excited about this, Travelmate only heard about this from a friend of the ML, so we will never know if it was true or not. Because now there are easily at least six variables/possibilities :

What actually happened and what the ML told her friend. More or less ?

From what the friend heard from the ML to what she told Travelmate, more or less ?

From what Travelmate heard from the friend to what he posted here, more or less ?

There you go, believe what you want to believe and draw your own conclusion. That's the beauty of punting in a RnT shop, you will never know for sure !!

Unless it is a FS shop, then you could safely assume if the WL has 7 bookings, she would be fucking and/or sucking for at least 7 times+ and we are fine with that right ?

So what's the problem ??

Just my 7 cents

Cheers

:question:

puntbook
30-05-2013, 01:44 PM

This may not be true but either way I will leave her to other brothers.
If she was doing FS in a massage shop just to pay for a holiday then it's just greed and nothing else.

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2013, 01:48 PM

For what it's worth, the ML could have only done one, but she told her friend she did 2 or 3 just to show off that she is popular and in demand. The friend then told Travelmate the ML did 4 or 5 FS in a day. And when brother Mate posted his comments, he round that up to 7.

GOT IT ??

Now what about the other six possibilities ??

:question::question::question::question::question: :question:

GWEILO
30-05-2013, 01:56 PM
This may not be true but either way I will leave her to other brothers.
If she was doing FS in a massage shop just to pay for a holiday then it's just greed and nothing else.

I will say one thing, she is very money orientated. She wasn't very well liked by the other ML's at Newtown I was told, apparently she took all the business away from them and was always fully booked out. Maybe this is an arch nemesis from Newtown spreading false rumours to cause Ada persistent request for FS which I know she doesn't like. I know a lot goes inside these massage rooms and I know of girls who run out of the room scared that they may get raped because the customer thinks that FS is available.

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2013, 01:58 PM
I will say one thing, she is very money orientated. She wasn't very well liked by the other ML's at Newtown I was told, apparently she took all the business away from them and was always fully booked out. Maybe this is an arch nemesis from Newtown spreading false rumours to cause Ada persistent request for FS which I know she doesn't like. I know a lot goes inside these massage rooms and I know of girls who run out of the room scared that they may get raped because the customer thinks that FS is available.

Yeap, try to tell that to little Jojo at Stanmore on Tuesday !!

She was so scared, she didn't run out of the room but she had to yell out for help a few times!! Some punters just won't take No for an answer...............WT

:fire::fire:

GWEILO
30-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Yeap, try to tell that to little Jojo at Stanmore on Tuesday !!

She was so scared, she didn't run out of the room but she had to yell out for help a few times!! Some punters just won't take No for an answer...............WT

:fire::fire:

That's so disgusting...

puntbook
30-05-2013, 02:15 PM
For what it's worth, the ML could have only done one, but she told her friend she did 2 or 3 just to show off that she is popular and in demand. The friend then told Travelmate the ML did 4 or 5 FS in a day. And when brother Mate posted his comments, he round that up to 7.

GOT IT ??

Now what about the other six possibilities ??

:question::question::question::question::question: :question:

As I said it may well not be true. I know you may be trying to put a positive spin on the industry but it is what it is. True or not they do it for money and we as punters pay for it so we are all guilty as charged.

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2013, 02:26 PM
As I said it may well not be true. I know you may be trying to put a positive spin on the industry but it is what it is. True or not they do it for money and we as punters pay for it so we are all guilty as charged.

As far as I am concerned, there is only one way to find out, if my cock makes it inside her, yes, it is on ! otherwise, anything you hear and read is just a fantasy story or rumour !!

Cheers:cool2:

puntbook
30-05-2013, 02:51 PM
As far as I am concerned, there is only one way to find out, if my cock makes it inside her, yes, it is on ! otherwise, anything you hear and read is just a fantasy story or rumour !!

Cheers:cool2:

There is a lot of fantasy stories and rumours on the forums especially when it comes to massage shops. But that sort of thing creates interest and good for business.

For all we know these rumours are started by shop owners or MLs and their associates in order to get the punters interested and create business.

quackman
30-05-2013, 04:56 PM
We are talking about ML right, if they weren't in it for the money then they just love offering extra services for the pleasure they get. Each ML wants to make a lot of money quickly and has their own value of their services and I'm certain this would be also factor on the type of punter. After a while they want to get out or have a break. In Ada's case she probably wants to make some quick money without the same volume of punters went in NT. Probably it was a coincidence she is mentioned here rather than her schemeing to get attention.

I remember back in those days Richie and Ada considered the hard ones to crack. But they were always booked out, probably punters thrill of the chase. After they left we start to hear hints that some punters got FS without directly saying so on this forum. It may be all rumours with a hint of truth. Though 7 in one afternoon would mean a lot of half an hour sessions right?

Lonely heart, which Annie you referring to? The one I remember is the petite minx who really surprised me when I was with her.

GWEILO
30-05-2013, 05:45 PM
I would test the waters but Chatswood is a long long way away from where I live. Liverpool is better for me, maybe she could return to Liverpool.

GWEILO
30-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Haha I thought u were one of her protecter reading your last reply.

Not sure how much is true and only the girls will know. On the part where she is taking business from other girls, I am not 100% sure cos in those days everyone is fully booked with their type of customer of their own. You can hardly get a spot without booking.

Also those bunch of girls was spoken very high of by david and Miko as they work together very well.

Having said that I was not so close to girls at that time so all I heard was also second handed.

She doesn't need my protection, if she's working in this industry eventually some mud or cum will get slung her way. It's a dirty business, literally. There will always be competition among girls, only an idiot would think that there is no jealousy among girls.

ics
30-05-2013, 07:49 PM
TravelMate,

I don't get the point of your comment. First thing first. Yes, I was a fan of Ada and used to offer her in the range of 4 digits and yes, I did get FS from almost all MLs in 501, even the one who had the beauty competition thin, but Ada turned me down. Ok, I do believe she said YES to selected fews, but unless you are one of those or witnessing/hearing 7 ppl bang her in the afternoon, do not say it. Word of mouth carries no credibility. I doubt your intention of this post.

What would you feel if I post here that what other MLs in NT said about you? They all know who you are. What if i said, I heard form several reliable sources that you were raised in Australia since young and had difficulty speaking Mandarin. You work in IT department and oh, you don't even get massage but just there to gossip. You were offered no FS whatsoever.

Your comments are most of the time useless and seem to show off your eager. I wonder if this is one of them.

GWEILO
30-05-2013, 08:17 PM
Ok honestly people, stop making up stories from second hand sources. If you fucked Ada please share otherwise this whole gang bang thing is getting out of hand. I personally have not had sex with her and I don't know any who has, I know a few guys that say they have because she was desperate for money etc but these guys are full of it. As a long time poster and member of this forum I would like to know if travelmate himself has fucked Ada.

ics
30-05-2013, 08:22 PM
LOL, I don't think I qualify as her protector as her customers from Liverpool are much more qualified but just keeping quiet.

Anyways, I just couldn't stand TM keeps using "heard from someone" thing on his posts. As if he could get away with it because he didn't actually say it. "I heard from someone" seems like a powerful tool that means you aren't accountable for what you say. If he's saying things on other MLs, I'd have said the same thing. If you search by previous posts, I fired a similar thing on him too, but for different ML/WL.

Mr Crash and Burn
30-05-2013, 08:31 PM
LOL... I cannot believe some of the dribble on here and how the thread on 221 katherine has turned into a 501/Liverpool showpiece!!

bbbccc123
30-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Seriously ics, why would you offer 4 digit to fuck a young MILFwhile you have thousands of options like moc, blue moon,ginza,top127 just to name a few? No logic at all.

Travelmate
30-05-2013, 09:28 PM
TravelMate,

I don't get the point of your comment. First thing first. Yes, I was a fan of Ada and used to offer her in the range of 4 digits and yes, I did get FS from almost all MLs in 501, even the one who had the beauty competition thin, but Ada turned me down. Ok, I do believe she said YES to selected fews, but unless you are one of those or witnessing/hearing 7 ppl bang her in the afternoon, do not say it. Word of mouth carries no credibility. I doubt your intention of this post.

What would you feel if I post here that what other MLs in NT said about you? They all know who you are. What if i said, I heard form several reliable sources that you were raised in Australia since young and had difficulty speaking Mandarin. You work in IT department and oh, you don't even get massage but just there to gossip. You were offered no FS whatsoever.

Your comments are most of the time useless and seem to show off your eager. I wonder if this is one of them.
brother... no need to be agreesive.
if you do not like. dont worry
i will not share then.. it is all fine. and i do not like gossip and show off. there is nothing to win by doing so.

GWEILO
30-05-2013, 09:54 PM
It certainly seem true that she was doing it towards the end of her saga in 501/Liverpool. It is also true that she is desperate for money not just because of holiday but for her family situation too. I use to sympathies of her situation until I heard her despise newtown/Liverpool customers.

Honestly I don't know what to believe anymore. Travelmate is a long standing forum member so his word carries some weight. ICS is a junior member so it's harder for me to believe what his saying. Lonely Heart despite you best intentions you have never seen the girl so your words have no bearing. Whatever her situation is, I'm sure she can manage it if she is going on holidays and what not.

Travelmate
30-05-2013, 10:04 PM
It certainly seem true that she was doing it towards the end of her saga in 501/Liverpool. It is also true that she is desperate for money not just because of holiday but for her family situation too. I use to sympathies of her situation until I heard her despise newtown/Liverpool customers.

brother LH. thanks for you to clarify a bit.
This is exactly what i know. At the end of her career. she need money for other matters not just holiday.
some good ml friends provide unbelieveable support.
it is not worthwhile to discuss and go deep into personal matters.

some other brothers want to critise me. i am happy to take the blame.
i do not like expose some people privacy stuff.

GWEILO
30-05-2013, 10:16 PM
brother LH. thanks for you to clarify a bit.
This is exactly what i know. At the end of her career. she need money for other matters not just holiday.
some good ml friends provide unbelieveable support.
it is not worthwhile to discuss and go deep into personal matters.

some other brothers want to critise me. i am happy to take the blame.
i do not like expose some people privacy stuff.

The strange part is she could have reached out to the rich people I know for a loan or something, she knows one of the rich people I know from Cabramatta. They would all too easily lend her whatever money she required for whatever situation she was in, these people have plenty of money.

DeepImpact
30-05-2013, 10:48 PM
The strange part is she could have reached out to the rich people I know for a loan or something, she knows one of the rich people I know from Cabramatta. They would all too easily lend her whatever money she required for whatever situation she was in, these people have plenty of money.

Hey Bro,

I think I must be one of the few people who didn't see this Ada lady and have no interest in her either but lots of guys obvioulsy liked her. What I don't understand is that if she was money hungry why would knowing some rich guy and getting a loan from him be helpful, because she still needs to get money to pay it back, plus interest no doubt. Wouldn't she be after someone to just give her a big pile of money rather than lending it from someone?

puntbook
30-05-2013, 11:21 PM
Honestly I don't know what to believe anymore. Travelmate is a long standing forum member so his word carries some weight. ICS is a junior member so it's harder for me to believe what his saying. Lonely Heart despite you best intentions you have never seen the girl so your words have no bearing. Whatever her situation is, I'm sure she can manage it if she is going on holidays and what not.

Why would the word of a long standing member with pointless one liners carry more weight then a junior member who actually states facts and useful information? Especially on a anonymous internet forum. Do you actually know who the person behind TM and ICS is?

Not having a go at anyone or taking sides but just trying to make a point that the number of posts you have should not automatically equate to credibility.

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2013, 11:41 PM
TravelMate,

Hi brother ics,

You seems to know a lot about brother Mate, I would never have thought he is a IT guy, I always thought he is a professional gambler!

How else would he have all those money to gamble ??

Cheers

lockhart
31-05-2013, 01:43 AM
What objectives that the individual try to accomplish by mudding the lady.. she is earning her living.... RESPECT each other is key.
Ditto with member Puntbook remark - junior/senior membership can not be used to judge "VALUE/weighting" of their respective post....

GWEILO
31-05-2013, 03:58 AM
What objectives that the individual try to accomplish by mudding the lady.. she is earning her living.... RESPECT each other is key.
Ditto with member Puntbook remark - junior/senior membership can not be used to judge "VALUE/weighting" of their respective post....

I don't think anyone is trying to do anything, this is a forum for sharing and I think we have all shared our points of view. The most important part to this is credibility and I believe it is credible for a ML in need of money to do certain acts in order to raise quick cash. You also need to remember that these girls/women are not the angels that you want them to be, they work in this massage/erotic industry taking their clothes off and pull knobs all day long.

alot
31-05-2013, 05:51 AM
Hi brother ics,

You seems to know a lot about brother Mate, I would never have thought he is a IT guy, I always thought he is a professional gambler!

How else would he have all those money to gamble ??

Cheers
haha bro ahlungor
Do u really belived any member BLOW WATER in this public forum.
For u,I only belived u crazy BIG BALL BALL!

lockhart
31-05-2013, 01:45 PM
I don't think anyone is trying to do anything, this is a forum for sharing and I think we have all shared our points of view. The most important part to this is credibility and I believe it is credible for a ML in need of money to do certain acts in order to raise quick cash. You also need to remember that these girls/women are not the angels that you want them to be, they work in this massage/erotic industry taking their clothes off and pull knobs all day long.

It does not implies that their social class /character is lower than those who pay for the services...

GWEILO
31-05-2013, 06:20 PM
It does not implies that their social class /character is lower than those who pay for the services...

Don't twist my words lockhart, I did not imply anything regarding social standing. I did however lead the point that if they are willing to take their clothes off and then give the client a hand job then what is stopping them when they are in dire need of money to have sex with the client. I asked all my friends that claim to have sex with Ada and their story is very similar to the one I'm hearing on this thread. It was also around the same time when she was leaving 501/Liverpool, my friends may be funny guys and they do exaggerate a little here and there but going all the way with an ML is a step too far from an exaggeration. I have reason to believe that this may be true, I think I owe my friends a round of beers for not believing them in the first place. Let's just bury the hatchet and move on. The last I heard was that Ada is doing much better now and has her finances in order and that she will not be offering FS to any customers.

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2013, 07:55 PM
So much talk about this Ada, what is she ? A B Cups or something! No big loss to me for missing out.

Cheers

GWEILO
31-05-2013, 08:16 PM
So much talk about this Ada, what is she ? A B Cups or something! No big loss to me for missing out.

Cheers

I would say 32B, she won't live up to her peak a couple of years ago as she is now slightly more mature and has put on some weight.

bbbccc123
01-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Is travelmate the tall guy?

GWEILO
01-06-2013, 01:32 AM
Is travelmate the tall guy?

His the short fat balding old man with the cane stick LOL

Why do you want to know what travelmate looks like?

AHLUNGOR
01-06-2013, 12:08 PM
His the short fat balding old man with the cane stick LOL

Why do you want to know what travelmate looks like?

I think he is a typical looking HongKong guy, he posted some cantonese words here before, probably wearing glasses ! medium build 30-40's, mainly goes massage like me, but sounds like he is always getting FS from someone from somewhere...........lol ??

Just a wild guess

cheers

alot
01-06-2013, 02:47 PM
I think he is a typical looking HongKong guy, he posted some cantonese words here before, probably wearing glasses ! medium build 30-40's, mainly goes massage like me, but sounds like he is always getting FS from someone from somewhere...........lol ??

Just a wild guess

cheers

A ml told me he is early 30 young gentleman.
haha,better don't talk too much!

H@rnyb@stard
13-06-2013, 12:17 PM
I would say 32B, she won't live up to her peak a couple of years ago as she is now slightly more mature and has put on some weight.

Has anyone visited Ada lately? Is she back from holiday ?