PDA

View Full Version : Massage by Yumi, Chevron Island

Nomad628
17-05-2013, 03:34 PM
This was interesting. Yumi claims she's 19 in her add, told me she was 21, I'd say probably 31. Yumi claims she's from Japan...not sure about that one either. Yumi claims she does the best deep tissue massage on the coast...hmmm. She does however have a great rack and works from her private residence on Chevron Island.

After messing me around with txt's and booking times I was about to walk. Alarm bells rang loud when I knocked on the door. For some reason she opened a screen on a side window and held her mobile phone up with a pic of a pretty Asian girl in a wedding dress. She says, "This is me, is ok?" I ask just open the door and I can see you, "I open door if this picture is ok for you, this is me". WTF!! I say ok, she opens the door and surprise, the pic wasn't her. Anyway into the back bedroom, clothes off and on to the table. I ask for a deep tissue massage, and she gets to work. She's pretty short, and the table is pushed up against a couch so she likes to climb all over you, her back walking was great. As for the massage, I've never left one in so much pain. Today however, my back and neck feel a million dollars! She allows access all area during the tug which is bit mechanical. $100 for the hour and was went a an hour and ten mins.

My only complaint is that she doesn't stop talking and her phone, that fucking phone. It didn't stop ringing! And she answers it while she's sitting on your back, not cool in my books. She did however go an extra ten minutes, I guess this was to make up for the calls. To the punter waiting in the commodore outside, sorry bro. Hope you're feeling as good as me today.

I'll be back!

Nomad628
17-05-2013, 03:38 PM
Forgot to mention she does offer extras over the normal tug. I'll be trying her Spanish next trip.

0411643183, she advertises on Locanto

Brisguy72
17-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Is this the one that works out of a unit that is on the ground floor & is the last unit at the back of the block?

Did she try sell you some vitamins & health food products?

If it is her she does an awesome fire & ice CBJ....

atiger
20-05-2013, 11:49 AM
Can you describe her, sounds like she has
Good size rack if she offers Spanish?

Nomad628
21-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Brisguy, that's the one!

Nomad628
21-05-2013, 10:17 AM
Atiger, I don't know if I find her attractive or not. She's short, had a lot of makeup on, she wouldn't take her bra off, but her puppies looked great in it.

Give the Spanish a go and let us know. She went on about her fire & ice bj. I think it's 200 or 250 for the lot. Honestly, I'll be back just for the massage.

Brisguy72
21-05-2013, 12:05 PM
The CBJ with Fire & Ice is pretty special....

I wouldn't describe her as pretty...a bit chubby size 12....but I had her naked....

atiger
21-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Thanks Nomad628 and Brisguy72 for the
Info on Yumi, I live on the GC and she seems to ok so I might
Give her a go I was hoping she be around a
Size 6-8. There is nothing much to offer
Down here I think! I'll report back soon!