PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ball slap!

CunningLinguist
17-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Sometimes when I am doing doggy and getting into a good rhythm and the positioning of me and girl is just right my balls slap against the Mons pubis or camel toe quite loudly. Once this starts happening I can manoeuvre around to maximise the effect and make it louder. It feels quite good!
Does anyone else do this ?

rooter
17-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Will you ever run out of questions ??? ;)

There should be a special category of membership for the member who has STARTED the most threads.
CL would be right up there !!

CunningLinguist
17-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Will you ever run out of questions ??? ;)

There should be a special category of membership for the member who has STARTED the most threads.

Thanks!
But the real question to you Mr Rooter is do you get ball slap :)

rooter
17-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Thanks!
But the real question to you Mr Rooter is do you get ball slap :)

Haha! will get back to you. very busy multitasking : posting on the forum, watching the mighty rabbitohs kick tigers arse, SMSing a fuckbuddy (who of course doesnt really exist according to Sextus), and planning a late night punt !

Punter Poontang
17-05-2013, 10:12 PM

That Aus99 Logie is in the bag for CL.

As for the ball slapping, I've met a few girls over the years that absolutely larve it. Handy enough with the tongue, but pretty much the only times I've gotten girls over the line with penetration have been by ball-slapping their clit in conjunction with a good rogering from behind. Little tug on the hair with one hand, and squeezing of a tit with the other for added effect. :fire:

jellyshots
17-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Yes, all the time... Also nice to have them lie on their back and do DTBBBJ and slap your balls against their face.

CunningLinguist
17-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Yes, all the time... Also nice to have them lie on their back and do DTBBBJ and slap your balls against their face.

Depending on the elasticity of your bag you would either hit them in the forehead or they would cop a ball in each eye socket :)

Punter Poontang
17-05-2013, 10:56 PM
Girls get horny too, Sextus.

jellyshots
17-05-2013, 10:57 PM
Depending on the elasticity of your bag you would either hit them in the forehead or they would cop a ball in each eye socket :)

Yes, but it's so much fun on the odd occassion :big_smile:

CunningLinguist
17-05-2013, 11:03 PM
I am consistently misquoted on this. My question was much more interesting than seeking a mere anecdotal reference to the existence of FB's. What I asked (and did get some answers to) where what were the sociological circumstances that has a girl on standby in her life, eschewing all attached relationships, just so that some male, at their own whim, can ring them and demand sex from them.

The answers I got from others were that these girls are to be found within the sex industry, as they are the social circumstances that do indeed mitigate against a normal relationship that would, for a girl in standard society, disqualify her from being anyone's else's FB.

Then there were cheating partners quoted as a circumstance that would create a FB. This would require subterfuge on both parties, and even be an relationship in the growing, so I wonder how many of them qualify as the legendary FB.

Then there is rooter's example. But he won't share the information, when an anecdote is more convenient.

Possesion is 9/10ths of the law, and when you "possess" a FB you will change your tune and start whistling dixie, filthily :)

uber
18-05-2013, 12:59 AM
It isn't the possession or lack of possession that interests me. It is the social circumstances that enables the phenomenon. And I don't use the word phenomenon lightly! If your experience on this forum - well, in life more accurately - tells you that sex always comes at price (that is, for the male) then you will be forced to wonder what are the unique circumstances that enables that no price be paid. No relationship duties. ANYONE ELSE FUCKING CURIOUS? We have ml's / wl's as a rare sub-set that may be FB's in their private lives. Cheating partners as something on the border of FB's. Rooter's experience in the rarefied world of swingers. If someone claims a FB, then I am just asking out of interest, and in total anonymity for everyone, what it is that creates the circumstances that breaches all the accepted rules of sexual economics? Please, no more anecdotes, just (completely anonymous) life stories. I am on a learning curve and am deeply curious.

When I was in uni, there was a girl whom I would make sexy time with whenever we both happened to be single. We are still friends to this day. Sometimes, folks just get really horny and don't want to be in a romantic relationship just to give each other a few Os.

Busyboy
18-05-2013, 08:49 AM
Sometimes when I am doing doggy and getting into a good rhythm and the positioning of me and girl is just right my balls slap against the Mons pubis or camel toe quite loudly. Once this starts happening I can manoeuvre around to maximise the effect and make it louder. It feels quite good!
Does anyone else do this ?

Yeah I get the ball slap. I find it makes me going more, in the sense that I feel like a "Fully sick" lol

But I have heard fellow punters performing the ball slap in the rooms next door and that can be off putting. But then I think that bloke has got their rhythm on so who am I to criticize.

rooter
18-05-2013, 10:17 AM
But I have heard fellow punters performing the ball slap in the rooms next door and that can be off putting.

bro, I don't think the sound of the ball slap is loud enough to carry through walls.
What you are probably hearing is the sound of the guys pelvis slamming against the girls arse which makes a much louder sound.
You would have to have some seriously loud dolby surround sound cojones to create a slap that can be heard in the next room.

"The sound of two balls slapping" Thats the most thought provoking koan since "the sound of one hand clapping" ... and much more fun ;)

CunningLinguist
18-05-2013, 10:41 AM
cojones
Cojones is a Spanish word for denoting courage when used in the phrase "tener cojones" (equivalent to English "have the balls to") or testicles.

koan
a paradox to be meditated upon that is used to train Zen Buddhist monks to abandon ultimate dependence on reason and to force them into gaining sudden intuitive enlightenment

Punter Poontang
18-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Those few occasions 20 or so years ago - and nothing since then - does fit in with my logical ideas about the extreme rarity of the phenomenon.

No, I think it's far more common than you do, but definitely something that's more likely to happen at that "Uni" age when people are cutting loose and experimenting sexually.

Affairs have a completely different dynamic, usually a result of an existing relationship being unfulfilling in some way. So the "FB" phenomenon is one that lends itself to two horny single people, with no emotional or financial needs that are required to be met, it's physical only. That's just more likely to happen at an earlier stage in life, before the majority of people have "settled down" into their dreary lives.

jellyshots
19-05-2013, 12:06 AM
Yes, well. It's funny how many unsatisfied married women come out of the woodwork at your 5 year, 10 year, 15 year and 20 year high school reunions. Promiscuous then, and the possibility of promiscuous now...

rooter
19-05-2013, 12:32 AM
There are a lot of horny women out there ...
and they are up for a good ball slap, just to get this thread back on track.

jellyshots
19-05-2013, 01:56 AM
So CL, have you experimented with the sound your balls make when you have her ankles around your neck and ball slapping her mons pubis delecti and when you do her doggy and the sound you make when ball slapping her?

CunningLinguist
19-05-2013, 02:03 AM
So CL, have you experimented with the sound your balls make when you have her ankles around your neck and ball slapping her mons pubis delecti and when you do her doggy and the sound you make when ball slapping her?

I only get ball slap in doggy, but I am gonna try it next time I get a chance to lay a girl down her back with her head bent backwards and down and give her DTBBBJ from standing behind her head, as you suggested earlier. I want to see if I slap the forehead, eye sockets, or nose :) (Seriously though I wouldn't do this hard like doggy ball slapping if it was going to hurt them) Not all girls will do DT like this though as they can't really control it, they prefer to move their head rather than have you face fuck them.

jellyshots
19-05-2013, 11:33 AM
I only get ball slap in doggy, but I am gonna try it next time I get a chance to lay a girl down her back with her head bent backwards and down and give her DTBBBJ from standing behind her head, as you suggested earlier. I want to see if I slap the forehead, eye sockets, or nose :) (Seriously though I wouldn't do this hard like doggy ball slapping if it was going to hurt them) Not all girls will do DT like this though as they can't really control it, they prefer to move their head rather than have you face fuck them.

If she's light and thin and you're a little athletic, you can pick her up in a 69 and try to slap your balls against her face while she blows you. I've never managed to successfully get a slapping sound going but it was a hell of a lot of fun trying some positions.

sei
20-05-2013, 07:42 PM
That Aus99 Logie is in the bag for CL.

As for the ball slapping, I've met a few girls over the years that absolutely larve it. Handy enough with the tongue, but pretty much the only times I've gotten girls over the line with penetration have been by ball-slapping their clit in conjunction with a good rogering from behind. Little tug on the hair with one hand, and squeezing of a tit with the other for added effect. :fire:

+1 on larving it

Punter Poontang
20-05-2013, 08:07 PM
+1 on larving it

Good girl, it's a damn shame you're spoken for. :cool2:

CunningLinguist
20-05-2013, 09:58 PM
+1 on larving it

And what a great way to break the drought! you have been pretty quiet for the last 6 days... busy writing perhaps ... we can only hope ...

the wizard
20-05-2013, 10:03 PM
+1 on larving it

Good to know that you gals really like it...

sei
20-05-2013, 10:22 PM
Just an observation..I've noticed that the sack droops much more when it is warm..maximum slapping ability lol..

CunningLinguist
20-05-2013, 10:32 PM
Just an observation..I've noticed that the sack droops much more when it is warm..maximum slapping ability lol..

Yes measuring sack length is a good way to determine ambient temperature.
Once you have calibrated your sack you don't need to carry around a thermometer.
When it is below 0 the sack can actually shrivel up and push your balls back into your body ...

Ball weight is an impotant factor for slappability, the more weighty the balls the more power in the slap :)

the wizard
20-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Gee I didn't know there was a science to ball slapping
I might need to research this on wikipedia ..

CunningLinguist
21-05-2013, 08:51 PM
Here is an example of reverse ball slapping (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2001-This-is-what-RnT-is-all-about!!&p=347849&viewfull=1#post347849)