PDA

View Full Version : 1/138 Best Rd Seven Hills - Massage Parlour

kodek
22-03-2012, 07:23 PM
Hi All,

Just came back from this RnT. It's in Seven Hills area beside dentist office & a charity office which I can't recall the name.

I always punt in the area, since Seven Hills have around 4-5 RnT in Best Road itself, but that was my first time there.

Greeted by Coco at front door, and she was my masseur as well. Guess no mamasan here. The room was big and clean. Coco is in her mid 30s I guess, quite skinny. Massage was great, it wasn't hard but the pressure just sufficient to make your body feels good. The price is $30 for half an hour. Paid extra $30 for a HJ & top off. She requested $50 to take all off but I said that's too expensive, most of the girls only offer $30 for that kind of thing. When she took her shirt off, I can see A cup boobs with long nipples (yeah really long). I asked about FS but she said no sex in here. Btw she only works on Thursday & Monday.

I read in another forum that some of the girls here offer FS, which means I need to come back here again to find out. :smile:

May come back for Coco as well since she gives really good massage.

aussiegaigin
22-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Just remember that these places are licenced as massage shops, so they are not likely to offer FS to a stranger (who might be a coucil inspector or something). If you become a regular and beyond suspicion, you might get extras.

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2012, 11:04 AM
When it comes to massage shops in Seven Hills, I only have one review to contribute and this is located on the other side of the station, just in case any brother out west is interested - another treasure rescued from the old forum...........haha

AHLUNGOR Sunday, November 13, 2011, 4:04pm

28 Hope Street, Seven Hills

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I finally have a chance to visit this shop for the first time.

Look up the map, know the general direction and off I go, very quiet area, actually drove past the shop once as I was looking for some sort of "massage" sign but there was none. just a small "28" on the door, the shop front is painted light lime green, so I guess that was the sign. Once I parked in front, look across the road and this is directly opposite the Seven Hills Public School, so no wonder there is no massage sign.

Rang the bell, a MILF answered the door and let me in. she said everyone is busy and she yelled into one of the room to ask how much longer, a ML asked 10 min, so I said ok I'll wait outside. Went back to my car and started playing some games on my iphone. Then a big black 4WD arrived and parked across the road, a slim aussie dude came out and walked towards the shop, what a busy Sunday morning. The same MILF answer the door, by then I knew her name was Cici. Cici told the dude that everyone is busy. I just came out of the car and waived to Cici so that she knew I am still there and won't take this dude ahead of me. All is good, the dude said he'll come back in 1/2 hour, sorry Bro, I was there first.

Then one other punter came out so I know that my ML is free now, Cici shows me to the room (there are 3 rooms, very similar to 501 but much bigger, no door with curtains only and two rooms are sharing the one A/C, same as 501). It's $50 for 60min massage, so pay the money and get ready. The ML's name is Wendy.

Sorry, have to stop here and mention that Tiger just chip in for an Eagle and now only 1 shot behind, Go the Tiger, you win today and I'll go to 5 Star for a celebration, not sure if I will be too dry to cum again today.....haha. I had some money on him at even money after he was leading on day 2. Then he had a shocker yesterday and was 6 shots behind, so he blow out to $19 to win, WTF, Tiger Woods at 19 -1, eventhough he didn't look likely yesterday. I just put another $20 on it just for fun. But now, watch out.......here comes Tiger.

Well, let's just go back to Wendy for a moment, she is from FuChou China, mid 40's pleasant looking, smiling all the time, and have dyed light brown hair. No boobs though, but I am not really looking for something special, just want to try one of my nearby shop for the first time and have a good strong massage - hopefully - sorry Linda (from 532), it's was a kind of nothing massage yesterday so I need a proper fix today.

Wendy asked me whether I want strong or soft massage, I said strong please, so she started the massage on my neck and shoulder area, good firm hands, nice feel, OK I think this ML is alright, so I just closed my eyes and relax and enjoy. She then moved to my back and using a lot of her forearms and really apply lots of pressure on my back and my bum, it was really strong and I like it. So I gave her some encouragement and told her she is very good and ask her where did she learn her massage, she said she learn it in a chinese doctor's shop where they do massage and accupuntures. No wonder, but no HJ in those shops though.

Wendy continued on my bum and now she is using her thumbs and really hitting those sore pressure points and I was enjoying every moment of it. She care for me too and ask if I was in pain or she was just hitting the right spots, I said no problem, they are the right spots and I enjoy it.

She continue for a bit longer, I particularly like her attitude, everytime I told her she hit the right spot, she stays there for a while and then explored a bit more around the same area, so that's a very good sign. Some ML, don't know why, you told them, yes, that's the right spot, and they moved away from it. Not Wendy, I like her a lot now. When she started, I thought she will be a 7, now she is a very high 8 and close to a 9. My best masseur at the moment is Kitty from Hygenic massage (totally legit) and she is a 9.5!!

Then she move on to the legs, again, very good, but no surprise there, my arms and hands are also getting attention as well, and I really like her massage on my arms, not only did she found some more sore spots on my arms I didn't even know existed, she did a good job on them too. Now she's a 9.

I wasn't expecting a hot towel here but they do, just one towel, but she gave me some hammering on my back which I like then she used the hot towel to wipe me down. Then she wispered into my ear to ask if I want a release. I don't really need one but I thought her massage is so good and she deserves a tip, so I might as well get a hand job, so I said yes and turned over.

Now Wendy is very good in masaage but her HJ is only average. Well she is not a very attractive MILF and even when she offered to take the clothes off, I grabbed her breast over the clothes and can tell it's only a small A so no point, and experience tells me that the rest of the body is not going to be too pretty, so I declined the offer.

She started the process and since I was already released by Linda yesterday, there is not much urgency or sensation to cum. I put my hand up her skirts and have a grab on her tight little ass. She was trying really hard but I just couldn't quite get there. Ask her to put a lot more oil. and I told her that I had cum yesterday so there may be nothing much left to cum out. She laugh and said don't worry, we will do this slowly. Then she puts her hand to work over time and her other hand is also busy playing with my balls and that helps a lot so eventually I cum, a nice high shot too!! Wendy look at it and said, you still have a lot, I said, I don't know that, I didn't think I have so much left....hhaha.

She cleans me up and gives me some more head massage. Now yesterday I had some nice head massage from Linda which almost saved the whole massage sesssion. but Wendy is a lot better. She will be very close to a 9.5 now, the only differences between Wendy and Kitty now is the back walking that Kitty does. There is no hand rails in this shop so no back walking on offer, she may be good at it too, I will never know.

Overall, an absolute delight of a session, I will strongly recommend Wendy to any brother who likes a strong hard massage. She is that good, anything else, well, there is plenty of other fishes in the pond for what you are after apart from massaging.

Gave her the $20 tip and walked away a very happy man, saw Cici again on the way out, she was busy too, just came out of another room, I said to her Wendy is very good in massage and Cici said everyone is very good in massage in here. I look at her tits again, she was quite busty and a must try next time, she's got one of those really slutty looking face and makes you horny just by looking at her. Anyway, that will be another story another day.

This will be a good local shop to keep up my sleeves.

Cheers.

kodek
23-03-2012, 05:48 PM
28 Hope Street will always be my favorite. 3 of the best masseurs there, for me, are KC, Eva & Coco.

But Coco from this shop 1/138 gave me a really relaxing massage yesterday, but for a relief she isn't the one (I don't really like small tits but I did tell her I like small tits out of courtesy lol).

At 5/138 you can get all the extras but depends on the girls & whether they like you or not. 1 girl offered to my mate FS but didn't offer to me, and the other girl offered me FS but didn't offer to my mate.

hotwheels1072
23-03-2012, 08:44 PM
28 Hope Street will always be my favorite. 3 of the best masseurs there, for me, are KC, Eva & Coco.

Two other hidden gems here are Sofia and Jessie......in fact, Ive never had a bad one there yet.....:)

paulc
23-03-2012, 09:55 PM
brother Kodek n hotwheels1072 you both sounds like expert in this particular area.could u provide us more info regarding service,quality of girls.who would u recommend?
as it is quiet far away, i need more info to check out those jems.thanks

Littlewonder
24-03-2012, 07:05 AM

But Coco from this shop 1/138 gave me a really relaxing massage yesterday, but for a relief she isn't the one (I don't really like small tits but I did tell her I like small tits out of courtesy lol).

At 5/138 you can get all the extras but depends on the girls & whether they like you or not. 1 girl offered to my mate FS but didn't offer to me, and the other girl offered me FS but didn't offer to my mate.

Probably depends on wether she is horny or not or had a bad day and needs extra cash.

AHLUNGOR
24-03-2012, 10:53 AM
brother Kodek n hotwheels1072 you both sounds like expert in this particular area.could u provide us more info regarding service,quality of girls.who would u recommend?
as it is quiet far away, i need more info to check out those jems.thanks

Hi. Brother Paul
If you are not from out west its no point for you to drive out there just to try a MS, surely there are enough choices near the city or inner west to make you a happy man, but if you are out near Parramatta or Blacktown then by all means check them out.
You haven't been to 741 yet right? May be you should give them a try first....haha

Cheers

paulc
24-03-2012, 09:07 PM
Hi. Brother Paul
If you are not from out west its no point for you to drive out there just to try a MS, surely there are enough choices near the city or inner west to make you a happy man, but if you are out near Parramatta or Blacktown then by all means check them out.
You haven't been to 741 yet right? May be you should give them a try first....haha

Cheers

bro ahlungor thanks for ur suggestion. n i am happy to inform u that i have already tasted most of 741.i just don't write any report as you know , service in massage shop vary person to person.you know what i mean.i am happy with 741.but problem is i get bored quick,so i dont see one girl more than once.so i have to look around for hidden talent to lose my self in endless pussy.i cant sleep when i think there is almost 2 billion pussy to discover.haha

Wookie751
20-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Ive been a regular at 28 Hope Street for years. Cici does offer FS to those that she knows (no extra tips) just the usual $70 for hj with clothes off. Kaycee is other standout there but my fav is Jessie on a Sunday (its the only day she works). Jessie is young, tight and does the best massage with hj (the only extras I've encounter with her is she will let your rub her hard. For me 28 Hope Street is the best of the bunch in the seven hills area.

AHLUNGOR
20-05-2012, 03:26 PM
The title is 138 Best Road, i think that should have been 158, anyway, the last few replies was on 28 Hope Street......WTF

I just want to add that 5/158 Best Road is a good place, clean, bright and very homely feel.

Best girl: Mina on Thu and Cici on Friday, both current stars at 501.....haha

Cheers