PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Lulu (revisited at last!)

ilovefs
12-10-2012, 08:34 AM
Well its been a while since I have seen the fun, sexy Lulu so thought I had better do something about it.

I've been seeing new girls lately as I find when I get to know a girl and see her regularly, something wears off and my sexual performance suffers (meaning, I can't get to orgasm), and although very nice, the new girls lately haven't quite been the wild sex animals we all know like Cici, Barbie, Angela, Yuki, Lulu etc.

I see Lulu is working yesterday so head on down. I was happy to see any of the girls working, but was hoping Lulu might be free.

I walk in and Sophie tells me Joye, Angie a new girl and Lulu were free. I ask for Lulu. She suggests new girl Angie and I say no, I'd rather Lulu. She asks if I would like to have a look at Angie for next time, which I do. She is shortish, pretty, speaks good English. One to see in the near future!

Lulu comes out in her glasses. Sophie says she is a secretary today. I ask if she takes 'dictation', (emphasising the DIC part) but I don't think they understood my joke.

Anyway, I'm not there for comedy hour so Lulu take me by the hand to the room, wiggling her bum at me as we go. That's the fun thing about Lulu, she is a fun fuck!

We are in the room and I shower and she does whatever the girls do to get ready.

Soon I am out and dry, and Lulu leans over the bed in front of me to organise the top sheet. I come up behind her and press my cock on her arse, put my hands around her and caress her body as I rub my cock against her arse.

I then lean down and pull down her nickers which she removes. From behind I then slide my cock between her warm legs and its resting against her pussy which is oh so delicious! She leans over and looks from the front and says it looks like she has a nice big cock now LOL.

I rub it a little whilst she puts her hand against it to ensure its being rubbed well.

She suggests we lay down which we do. Unfortunately for some reason she was not keen on kissing much. She used to be very passionate DFK, but today just light kisses. Oh well, you win some, you loose some.

I spent some time on her nipples and kiss her neck and cheek, then I decide I'd like a BBBJ. I lay on my back and she gets a mouth full of warm water then proceeds to give me a warm BBBJ. It was very nice, and I soon was aching for her pussy.

I suggest its time to fuck so she puts on a dom and slowly gets on top. She seems to like it only doing half in and watching it in and out. Soon enough though she was bouncing on it full length and it was amazing. She was fucking and grinding and I think was attempting to get to orgasm, but couldn't quite get there.

She did get tired however and asked if I would fuck her now. I said yes of course.

She lay down and I entered in mish. Mish is great as I enjoy holding the girl tight as I'm thrusting in and out of her pussy. This I do and before long I feel it building. I then pump a hot load in the dom whilst in a hard fucking rhythm, at the same time struggling to ask if she was ok with the pumping action, which she was.

I was spent! She cleaned me up and I had a shower, then lay on the bed where we cuddled, chatted and she fell into a light sleep. I could tell as her arm kept slipping from its position it was in each time she fell asleep and then realised and woke up. It was nice and I was happy for her to sleep beside me.

There was a knock at the door and she woke up, surprised she was asleep and said it was because she was relaxed in my company. That's good to know.

All in all it was a great time with a great girl and I can't wait to do it again sometime!

Recommended, still!

Littlewonder
12-10-2012, 08:46 AM
She is always fun never had a bad time with Lulu she is a real live wire, I hope the kissing or lack off is only temporary she is usually so passionate

tarenpoint64
13-10-2012, 05:21 PM
great report ilovefs. Lulu is again working today.

cheers
Dean
http://www.64alexander.com
phone 02 9524 1278

EvolutionTroll
13-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Well its been a while since I have seen the fun, sexy Lulu so thought I had better do something about it.

I've been seeing new girls lately as I find when I get to know a girl and see her regularly, something wears off and my sexual performance suffers (meaning, I can't get to orgasm), and although very nice, the new girls lately haven't quite been the wild sex animals we all know like Cici, Barbie, Angela, Yuki, Lulu etc.

I see Lulu is working yesterday so head on down. I was happy to see any of the girls working, but was hoping Lulu might be free.

I walk in and Sophie tells me Joye, Angie a new girl and Lulu were free. I ask for Lulu. She suggests new girl Angie and I say no, I'd rather Lulu. She asks if I would like to have a look at Angie for next time, which I do. She is shortish, pretty, speaks good English. One to see in the near future!

Lulu comes out in her glasses. Sophie says she is a secretary today. I ask if she takes 'dictation', (emphasising the DIC part) but I don't think they understood my joke.

Anyway, I'm not there for comedy hour so Lulu take me by the hand to the room, wiggling her bum at me as we go. That's the fun thing about Lulu, she is a fun fuck!

We are in the room and I shower and she does whatever the girls do to get ready.

Soon I am out and dry, and Lulu leans over the bed in front of me to organise the top sheet. I come up behind her and press my cock on her arse, put my hands around her and caress her body as I rub my cock against her arse.

I then lean down and pull down her nickers which she removes. From behind I then slide my cock between her warm legs and its resting against her pussy which is oh so delicious! She leans over and looks from the front and says it looks like she has a nice big cock now LOL.

I rub it a little whilst she puts her hand against it to ensure its being rubbed well.

She suggests we lay down which we do. Unfortunately for some reason she was not keen on kissing much. She used to be very passionate DFK, but today just light kisses. Oh well, you win some, you loose some.

I spent some time on her nipples and kiss her neck and cheek, then I decide I'd like a BBBJ. I lay on my back and she gets a mouth full of warm water then proceeds to give me a warm BBBJ. It was very nice, and I soon was aching for her pussy.

I suggest its time to fuck so she puts on a dom and slowly gets on top. She seems to like it only doing half in and watching it in and out. Soon enough though she was bouncing on it full length and it was amazing. She was fucking and grinding and I think was attempting to get to orgasm, but couldn't quite get there.

She did get tired however and asked if I would fuck her now. I said yes of course.

She lay down and I entered in mish. Mish is great as I enjoy holding the girl tight as I'm thrusting in and out of her pussy. This I do and before long I feel it building. I then pump a hot load in the dom whilst in a hard fucking rhythm, at the same time struggling to ask if she was ok with the pumping action, which she was.

I was spent! She cleaned me up and I had a shower, then lay on the bed where we cuddled, chatted and she fell into a light sleep. I could tell as her arm kept slipping from its position it was in each time she fell asleep and then realised and woke up. It was nice and I was happy for her to sleep beside me.

There was a knock at the door and she woke up, surprised she was asleep and said it was because she was relaxed in my company. That's good to know.

All in all it was a great time with a great girl and I can't wait to do it again sometime!

Recommended, still!

Awesome report bro! getting excited here reading it haha!

tarenpoint64
15-11-2012, 06:10 PM
LULU is working TODAY

http://magmodels.weebly.com/lulu.html

if you want to book a flight with her on the 64 alexander Airline, Please call 02 9524 1278 !

flight checkin her out! punters are you ready to board her soon? >>>

http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/9413586_orig.jpeghttp://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/7639432_orig.jpeg
Thanks!

flubberghusted
17-11-2012, 11:46 AM
In the interest of not posting anything too negative, my experience with Lulu was very ordinary.
She was "tired" from previous client and not sure who it was yelling through the door asking for something, not once, not twice but three times was a mood killer.
A hours session turned into just 35 mins and left in frustration.
Should have taken the double action with Chanel that was offered.
Ill leave it at that and won't get into the session itself...

tarenpoint64
17-11-2012, 04:04 PM
so sorry and apologies to hear that flubberghusted.

if you could PM me, I will do what I can to see what went wrong.

thanks
Dean