PDA

View Full Version : Luvasian - Bella

madness
18-05-2013, 09:33 AM
I'm guessing this is the right place to post this. Dropped in at Luvasian Thursday. One girl was busy but there were still 6 in the line up. I was expecting 2 or 3 so when they kept coming I forgot the names of the first girls. There were 3 or 4 I'd be happy to see. Anyway decided to go with Bella - described on the website as 160 cm, Thai, B cup. All true - and she had a nice slim shape. I don't usually find Thai ladies attractive but she was quite nice. The routine was pretty standard for a brothel - CBJ, cowgirl, doggy, mish to finish. With each I thought she did a good job, all the right noises and was quite enthusiastic. I found her boobs quite nice and a couple of times they were placed in my face for sucking and licking. Afterwards she finished with a nice firm massage. A bit of a back-handed compliment - we finished quite energetically in mish and we were working up a bit of a sweat - then she says 'wow - I never expected that' feeling good... then 'from someone your age' - ouch! (though I am about 50 so probably fair enough lol). Overall I thought she was good value, though on my next visit I would probably go for variety as there were several nice ladies there.