PDA

View Full Version : CM - Maggie Review.

Convert
18-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Have been benefiting from other reviews on here for a while, so thought it was time to return the favour.

I was up for a little after a long week, so took a gamble on this one from CM for an hour.

She is located in Spring Hill and I was pleasantly surprised when I knocked on the apartment door... I was greeted by this tall, slim and busty Asian girl - very pretty! She looks about 26 y/o. maybe D cup breasts, but tall for an Asian. She tells me that she's up from Sydney for a week and was just visiting to see if she should move up here sometime down the track. Nice face, I thought that she looked Japanese, but when I asked, she tells me she is from China. English is not great, but enough to have a decent conversation.

After the shower, she got started with a massage, which I really needed, then started with the BJ. Was nice, but just prelude to some really great fucking. She was happy to take different positions, and got involved. It felt like she actually enjoyed the experience and was really getting into it. After, more massage and some teasing, and normally I would have gone another round, but time was getting short and I was pretty stuffed. Definitely enjoyed, and am genuinely thinking of going back some time this week.

Overall, I'd rate the experience 7.5/10. Her attitude felt a little cold when I first arrived, but she opened up and relaxed as the session progressed. BJ was good, but nothing to rave about. She looks great, very pretty face, long legs and great tits. Would rate her looks 8/10. Damage was $220 for the hour, which I thought was a little pricey, but would pay this much to see her again. Didn't offer me any extras, but when I asked, she told me that she does do them.

Hope my first review helps you guys. This one was pretty good for me. Let me know if you want the contact details.

biggun123
28-05-2013, 01:40 AM
contact plz buddy:)

BrisMoses
28-05-2013, 08:06 AM
Did she mention the extras that she offers ?