PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to New Advertisers to the AUS99 Forum !

AHLUNGOR
18-05-2013, 11:14 AM
New Advertisers are popping up like wild mushrooms these days, well done AUS99 !

So rather than starting a new thread for each shop, may be just a general acknowledgement that a new Advertiser has joined the family:

The latest:

362 Massage: no details at all in the web page !
362 Forrest Road, Hurstville.

Cheers

:question:

AHLUNGOR
20-05-2013, 10:55 AM
Welcome to another new massage shop advertiser to the forum:

CBD Posh Massage
aka 107 Quay Street Massage

Sorry, not much info yet.

Good luck

Cheers

Travelmate
20-05-2013, 11:00 AM
the owner is writing a review himself saying he found a new shop after a lunch around the area............
which is his own shop.....

hahhaha

This is what he wrote

Japanese hottie Yumiko at 107 quay st city
Last Monday after I had lunch at a Thai eatery,I spotted this massage shop next door, so I went in to suss it out. A tall pretty gal greeted me with a sweet smile, Yumiko is in her mid 20s, about size 8, very friendly, and sexy looking so I took the 30mins to start with, she offered the nude deal for extra 50, so why not , she is so pleasing after all.She gave a firm massage for the first 10 mins, then a stimulating teasing followed, it felt so good I extended another 30 mins to take it slow to enjoy the 2nd part.. Her service has far exceeded my expectation, the best relief I had for a long time, so tipped her another 20 after the session, it well worth it! Yumiko,Yumiko my favourite Japanese ML.unforgettable, I'm so glad I saw her. A Japanese girl knows what makes men happy..