PDA

View Full Version : Golden Touch Aspley, won't be going back

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
18-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Yesterday i was just coming back into Brisbane on the northside & felt like a RnT, spotted a place in Aspley & figured i'd try my luck.

The place is called Golden Touch, i was greeted by a cute thin asian girl, said it was $65 for full body and feet for 1 hr, i paid & made my way to the room. I asked if they have showers, she said they don't, they just do a hot towel wipe-down. I really don't like this cos it leaves me goin home to the mrs oily & having to shower when i get home anyway, but was hopeful of a tug from the cute girl so of course i stayed.

The massage was alright, nice & firm, however she was very careful to not venture too close to my tackle. I thought it was the end of the massage cos she quickly left & came back with a hot towel, so i popped the question. She politely said "sorry i don't do that, but other girl does, i'll get her when we finish".
Sounded good enough to me, the first girl got me to roll onto my back, finished massaging my legs then got the other girl.

The other girl was fat & really not pretty, i was really bummed, but already had a stag so figured fuck it. She finished me off & i left still oily & somewhat relieved, but disappointed.

Won't go back, think i'd rather drive to the sthside next time lol

Hank79
18-05-2013, 06:28 PM
Just have full service......massage waste time....... Fresh asian girl available on cracker

18-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Just have full service......massage waste time....... Fresh asian girl available on cracker

Thanks, i'm well aware of that. Just cos you're a pimp doesn't mean you need to state the obvious

revolnaisa
19-05-2013, 10:06 AM
Yeah, unfortunately some girls just don't offer bit of passion. This is where I really miss Lilly and Carmen. Those 2 girls were awsome, felf like havig a session with own GF. Some of other I had, felf like rooting a dead banana tree

20-06-2013, 08:33 PM
Yeah, unfortunately some girls just don't offer bit of passion. This is where I really miss Lilly and Carmen. Those 2 girls were awsome, felf like havig a session with own GF. Some of other I had, felf like rooting a dead banana tree

Rooting a dead banana tree?!!
That's fuckin hilarious bro!
What kind of a similie is that, you havn't have you?....