PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties 65 Planthurst road Carlton best korean girl Vivian

EvolutionTroll
18-05-2013, 06:35 PM

wilisno
18-05-2013, 06:44 PM
Good to see more reports coming out for shops in that area !

Travelmate
18-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Thanks for report ... I should make some move to try southern region

bigroundtits
18-05-2013, 11:40 PM
are those big tits real?

ryusan
20-05-2013, 08:17 PM
appears to be mid to late 20s

pretty slim and cute face, light skinned

body not slim but not out of proportion

boobies are D cup and yes they are real!

nipple not pink nor dark

overall 8/10 very friendly service

lonelyorange
23-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Hey all just writing a short second report for my friend
got a phone call from a friend working as receptionist, he use to worked in blacktown,
i always get a good girl of his recommendation, even Carlton cost me one hour driving,
but i believe he really have someone good.
Vivian is Korean girl, she said this is the first day she working in Sydney, she use to working in
Melbourne. she looks just early 20s, pretty and cute, very white skin, around 158cm, slim body, and her best features would definitely be
her bubbies, D or DD cup, and pink nipple which is amazing to use two finger to play it whilst going on top of her.
she is worth for one hour driving,
appreciate your recommendation bro.

shop no is 95466088
hope all bros can try this girl, she only works 2weeks, for sure I will be back for her very soon.

bro Evolution, Good AR. I like it.
I tried her this morning, nice girl, I give her 9.5/10
her boobies are real and big by Asian girls standard.

Hilltommer
25-05-2013, 05:06 PM
i ve called ask for Vivian, been told she was not working now, i check their web, i dont think these photos are real.
totally disappoint!

akkw2800
29-05-2013, 09:32 PM
I agree with Brother Evolution' comments. I tried this girl twice during her stay. I rated her 9 out of 10. When I tried to see her two days ago, she already left the shop. I missed her, and is waiting for her coming back (hopefully in 2-3 month's time). I was told that Korean girls travel around major Australian cities. One cycle is about 2-3 months。

I am a regular visitor to this shop as they somehow always manage to have some wonder Korean girls, whom I like very much, because of their skin color (very fair) and smoothness (perhaps due to good and healthy diet). They look healthy, beautiful and elegant to me. Unfortunately, most of them have operations on their breasts and face. I prefer original instead of artificial.

As I could not find Vivian, I got Victoria instead. Victoria is not as good as Vivian, but one can only get the bird in the hand instead of waiting for it in the forest.

Hilltommer
01-06-2013, 09:54 PM
appears to be mid to late 20s

pretty slim and cute face, light skinned

body not slim but not out of proportion

boobies are D cup and yes they are real!

nipple not pink nor dark

overall 8/10 very friendly service

I went to this shop, which looks nice and their price looks good value for money. Unfortunately, Vivian has left.

Without going home empty-handed, I chose a busty girl - Victoria from Korea as well. She is also very pretty, but quite tall and with baby fat. Her attitude and service was good.

In the end, I did not expect my second choice to be so good. Just cannot understand how this shop got a continuous supply of nice Korean girls. Just amazing!!

65Carlton
08-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Vivian was gone, but we have 2 new korean girl Yoko and Victory
sorry for no photo for the korean girls, but we promised that they are young and pretty
we always change the different korean girls fortnightly, Vivian maybe coming back at end of July

65Carlton
18-07-2013, 01:42 PM
all bros

Vivian is working today, she is very cute face with natural DD cup

call 9546 6088 to book

lonelyorange
18-07-2013, 09:42 PM
I tried Vivian again today. My 3rd time with this Korean beauty. Pls watch out for my juicy report as I did not really write one on her. Just replied to another bro's thread (see above). She is really good and unforgetable.