PDA

View Full Version : April @ Mt Gravatt

Drudeboy
18-05-2013, 08:00 PM
After getting the rudest brushoff ever when I rang the Runcorn ad on Locanto (see other post) I decided to try April in Mt Gravatt instead. Booked for 90 minutes, and I was a little late but we still finished on time and at $200.00 for exotic relaxation it was a bit steep, but I was sick of shit shop massages and went for it anyway. She's pretty and sweet and busty for a chinese girl, with a friendly smile that lights up her face. The pic in the ad would be her, but she's put a bit of weight on since it was taken, but still not too chubby. Massage was pretty good, up there with the better ones I've had and she was chatty and allowed some touching even though she kept her panties on. Afterwards there was a shower and a little kiss and cuddle in a super-cute kinda way. All in all a worthwhile punt and I think I will try again, but I think an hour at $120 would be better VFM.

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
18-05-2013, 10:17 PM
$200, that's steep bro. But then again for 90 mins its hard to say, i've gone to GTM2 & paid $60 for an hr & an extra $100 for a nude RnT & i couldnt touch her downstairs

Drudeboy
18-05-2013, 10:21 PM
I think she charged me the 60 min fee + 30 mins. Last time I got offered this in a shop they wanted another $120, so whilst expensive it was still a bit less. If the massage wasnt as good as it was i wouldnt go back, butI think 1 hour only next time.

xzaq
19-05-2013, 10:02 AM
notice she advertises on cracker as well with FS available $120 & $200.. strange she keeps the knickers on when she charges a premium price for a RnT service..

brownwallaby
19-05-2013, 10:20 AM
i've gone to GTM2 & paid $60 for an hr & an extra $100 for a nude RnT & i couldnt touch her downstairs

This is expensive bro .... we punters should work together to push prices down ...

Drudeboy
19-05-2013, 12:47 PM
She said something about another girl working there when she wasn't - I think that's the one who does full service. Wouldn't do 90 minutes again - too expensive and I thought I'd get more than what was offered so if I go back I would only do the 1 hour max. At 120 it would only be $20 more than GTM for topless ER, shower facilities and a better massage. But I know I should have pulled back when she gave me the price- benefits of hindsight.

Drudeboy
23-05-2013, 11:59 PM
Decided to go back for the hour tonight @ $120 - definitely worthwhile for that price :) Had a good session, very friendly, lots of kisses and cuddles before we got down to business. Lots of bodyslides and mixed up some sensual and firmer moves in a nice balance. Still kept her knickers on, but allowed a lot of touching (not under her knickers though) and she got pretty turned on as the session progressed, and by the end she was showing me her lovely shaved pussy! Went over the hour too and she was in no rush to shunt me out the door. Left happy and relaxed After last night's experience I needed a good punt and this was right up there with the best I've had. Will be back for sure - refreshingly good attitude too, makes for a fun session.

Big John
24-05-2013, 12:19 PM
$200, that's steep bro. But then again for 90 mins its hard to say, i've gone to GTM2 & paid $60 for an hr & an extra $100 for a nude RnT & i couldnt touch her downstairs

Paid 100 and can't touch her? That's bs. We should find a ML who is actually enjoy being touched !

xzaq
01-07-2013, 05:17 PM
called a random number from the CM raffle & turned out to be April.. the pricing was cheaper than any of her 2 or 3 i/net ads so decided on the FS option.. friendly girl who'd probably get friendlier if you became a regular.. think she keeps the knickers on for as long as possible cause she's no size 6-8

brizzyboy
01-07-2013, 08:23 PM
called a random number from the CM raffle & turned out to be April.. the pricing was cheaper than any of her 2 or 3 i/net ads so decided on the FS option.. friendly girl who'd probably get friendlier if you became a regular.. think she keeps the knickers on for as long as possible cause she's no size 6-8
So how much is the damage?

xzaq
02-07-2013, 05:31 AM
So how much is the damage?

30min FS $100