PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 40 A super long time ago report on Sarah! (Report #3)

EvolutionTroll
13-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Ok everyone so if you have been to blacktown 40 or blacktown 8 agesss ago, maybe a few months back you may have seen two delightful young ones called Sarah and Mia!

If not here's a recap~ Also i think there are a few reports on Sarah and I remember seeing that she's some bro's favourite on the AR section a while ago but can't remember who! Just like to bring it up again :)

So starting with Sarah saw her first time last year think it was around October, and she was my 3rd punt of my life!

So walked into #40, being all new and everything, and I remember I was greeted by the receptionist Ben.

When he asked me who i wanted to see I said that I wanted the youngest girl possible! I seem to connect easier since I am quite young myself haha. So he was like okay, there is a girl Sarah and she should be out soon.

Cool, so i went into the waiting room and waited 5-10 minutes, and then I saw a quite shy girl with a nice smile on her face. It was awkward at the beginning because I haven't done these things much before, so i was like are you Sarah? she was like yeah. Cute smile, curvy body, way i like it!

Into the room we went, paid for a half hour, and took a shower.

When she came back we talked a little bit and talked about her age and what she does and she studies(not going to say where), and she was only a bit younger than me. Major turn on because it's not easy to find such young pretty WL's at the rate as well!

So we kept talking and laughing whilst we were engaging in sensual activities. She had good bbbj skills and deepthroated as well~ was quite pleasant! but that was not the best part in my opinion, because normally girls don't look at you when they go down on you, but Sarah surely did! Her big eyes looking into your eyes, was just amazing.

Surely when i went down on her, it was the same thing, she looked down at what I was doing whilst moaning softly.

Went to sex, and from memory it was a few positions, doggy, from the side (whatever its called), and missionary?

time went by too quickly and I didn't blow so I had to leave.

Got out of there happily, but i drove for 5minutes and was like "fuck this i have to go back and finish what i was meant to do" so i rang them up and said i just had a session with her, and said i wanted her I'll be back in 5 minutes!

So i floored by car and got there, waited in the office this time instead and paid ben already, ready to go.

Saw her and she was like wow hii, ahah surprised that I came back already for her.

So when back in, obviously did NOT shower again, otherwise it'd be 4 showers in the span of 1 hour and we all know that australia is always in a drought lmao.

So got straight into bbbj got it hard and going, then started my mission. The prettier and better the lady is, the longer you would want to last so i lasted until time was almost up and let it rip!

We were chatting and she was like luckily you came back because your body is much better than the previous :p (not being cocky but the guy had the biggest gut imaginable haha)

Anyways, this time i drove home happily.

Haven't seen her since, but always wished that I could see her again, and apparently she know has implants so they are even bigger~ curvaceous body for the bro's whom enjoy a curvaceous figure :)

beast
13-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Another hottie I'll miss... She is so sexy and pretty

CommanderM
13-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Yes Sarah is a great girl. Her face and as iirc she speaks very good English

mannykay
13-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Keyword curvaceous ticks a huge box in my books.
Although I need to see to believe. I've witnessed far too many times of dudes committing the biggest sin - calling a girl 'curvaceous' when she's actually skinny as a stick.

EvolutionTroll
13-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Keyword curvaceous ticks a huge box in my books.
Although I need to see to believe. I've witnessed far too many times of dudes committing the biggest sin - calling a girl 'curvaceous' when she's actually skinny as a stick.

Yeah haha that is true, however my type is curvaceous so I'll definitely not let you down :P

DeepImpact
16-10-2012, 06:45 PM
I rate Sarah very highly as well. She is a very straight forward person so if you are nice to her I believe she will be nice in return. As far as value for money is concerned she rates very well.