PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 40 A another quite long ago report on MIA/MEEYA..Beautiful smile and warmhearted~ #4

EvolutionTroll
13-10-2012, 04:17 PM
So I just finished a report on Sarah, now to Mia!

For those whom have seen Mia before I'd say I hope you had a good experience, because she's definitely clicks with me!

Body wise she is slim, probably A/B cups, not much bum, I have real bad judgement haha, not too short probs around 160 something, a good height.

But her face definitely brings a smile to you. Always cheerful, talkative but not over the top, open to all subjects so on.

I am going to talk about the 3rd time I saw her.

So went into the room and I told her I just showered already so she said it's fine I look clean haha!

but then i borrowed her mouth wash to rinse out my mouth because i smoke.

So when I went over to get her mouth wash, I was already naked, and I put a whole lid full into my mouth and walked over to her to say hi kinda thing..however she went down on her knees on the floor and started to suck me off..and tugging on me whilst I had mouthwash in my mouth, i thought this was heaven. She stopped after a quick tease and she went to give the money to the receptionist at the time probably Dennis. ran to the sink and spat out the mouthwash before it burnt my mouth hahahaha.

When she came back we we started on the usual licking and bbbj, she was just so pretty. You'd always look down when a girl gives you bbbj to see how beautiful they are, and then you look at the side mirror or the top mirror just to double check and turn yourself on even more ;P

She then moved herself closer to me on my left hand side, so I could finger her wet pussy whilst she sucked me off.

So next stop was 69 ~ Had her beautifully shaven pussy in front of my face, whilst she saliva'd all over my cock. I buried my face deep into her bumcheeks, soft as ever, and licked every bit of it..

After that was sex sex sex sex sex, her on top, her on the side, her under, and then on top again. You get the drift or should I say you get the drill.

Time's almost up had no cash to extend the session so went hard until I was in heaven.

Haven't seen her in a while and I always ask if she's still working. Apparently she's on holidays or something or not, not sure, bro's may have to call and confirm, but overall i love it.

Hope you guys enjoyed the report!

beast
13-10-2012, 05:33 PM
I don't think she working anymore, missed her so much, she is Taiwanese by the way

mannykay
13-10-2012, 07:46 PM
I very much enjoy reading your reports Mr Troll.

EvolutionTroll
13-10-2012, 10:52 PM
I don't think she working anymore, missed her so much, she is Taiwanese by the way

Yep she's Taiwanese :)

I very much enjoy reading your reports Mr Troll.

Thanks mannykay!