PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Compliment

altgourami
13-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Can I just say I dropped into 5 Star on Friday evening with a friend on our seemingly monthly tour of the shops in the quest for some nice crumpet.

Whoever was reception, you are professional and courteous. Girls were OK but as generally is the case the finer picks reserve themselves for Asian customers. Power to them! Of the 7 or so shops I toured on Friday night (ended up at Vixens for a dud punt with a newbie) 5 Star was a stand-out Asian shop.

And this is from someone who's been turned away more often than let into the place!

:-)

wilisno
13-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Can I just say I dropped into 5 Star on Friday evening with a friend on our seemingly monthly tour of the shops in the quest for some nice crumpet.

Whoever was reception, you are professional and courteous. Girls were OK but as generally is the case the finer picks reserve themselves for Asian customers. Power to them! Of the 7 or so shops I toured on Friday night (ended up at Vixens for a dud punt with a newbie) 5 Star was a stand-out Asian shop.

And this is from someone who's been turned away more often than let into the place!

It's good to hear anyway ! ;)

IExperiment
14-10-2012, 12:12 AM

Asian guy with Glasses ??? must be Laurie he is the best reception in Sydney, he is a good guy.

cisco
14-10-2012, 12:38 AM
I agreed ....

blondelover
14-10-2012, 04:44 AM
the name says it all, 5 STARS, well done

altgourami
14-10-2012, 08:40 AM
Not glasses.Good looking guy who'd been to school in Australia.

splash
14-10-2012, 09:09 AM
Its probably Jason

wilisno
14-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Its probably Jason
Yep, it's Jason. A Korean who doesn't speak Korean ! ;)

IExperiment
14-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Yep, it's Jason. A Korean who doesn't speak Korean ! ;)

He is good too. We need benny back to put some of this rascall back in place :) I wanted to see some firework :)

wilisno
14-10-2012, 11:47 PM
He is good too. We need benny back to put some of this rascall back in place :) I wanted to see some firework :)

Benny the short-fused toughy ! :miao:

altgourami
15-10-2012, 08:11 AM
I think it was Benny who always refused me entry. :-)

Travelmate
15-10-2012, 10:04 AM
hahaa... I should meet Wilsno there..
and try girl call "gamble city"